• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee rant

Trying to read this thread only reinforces my thinking that the TMF needs an upgrade in terms of being able to edit posts (60 second rule, where you only have 1 minute to edit your post), and where no one can delete a post.

Initial posts should be well thought out before they are posted. On this forum we have that luxury as time is not a factor. However, there are some who allow their emotions to get the better of them and they let their emotions do the typing as apposed to taking a more diplomatic approach; not unlike this thread's initial post.

"Are you a lee or a ler?"
"I'm a lee"
"So you never ler"

No, motherfucker, I know your lee side is wishful thinking af but if I was interested in being a ler I would have said that.

Or

"Where do you like being tickled?"
"Upperbody"
"What about feet"
"Not into talking about feet."
"Ok but are they ticklish?"

Really dude...

You would be surprosed how often I get this shit...

Lol is it that serious?? people have questions geez I mean it is a tickling form

Lol is it that serious?? people have questions geez I mean it is a tickling form

Exactly, it's a tickling forum, with tons of information...why do you have to bother a stranger to 'educate' you?

Was it that serious? No, it wasn't. It's something annoying that occurs ON A DAILY BASIS FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS that I've been a member.

I would prefer people remind themselves that they're talking to a human but those would be unrealistic expectations.

Was it that serious? No, it wasn't. It's something annoying that occurs ON A DAILY BASIS FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS that I've been a member.

I would prefer people remind themselves that they're talking to a human but those would be unrealistic expectations.

It is kind of hard to take the same "fun, light-hearted" question on its own merits when you've answered it several thousand times...

Well I mean all your profile says is lee soo how are people supposed to know you’ve answered the same question more than once when they message you ? Like I said people are just curious

Well I mean all your profile says is lee soo how are people supposed to know you’ve answered the same question more than once when they message you ? Like I said people are just curious

A good way for them to find out will be reading her posts :) If she says she’s not into talking about feet and that she is a lee, it’s annoying when they try to steer the conversation toward her feet and the prospect of her lerring.

Yeah I guess but some people aren’t going to sit and go through her post to find out what she’s into... I feel like it kinda just comes with the territory of a fetish form lol you can always ignore them that’s what I do when I get messages I don’t want to talk about

Yeah I guess but some people aren’t going to sit and go through her post to find out what she’s into... I feel like it kinda just comes with the territory of a fetish form lol you can always ignore them that’s what I do when I get messages I don’t want to talk about

Seems like a little effort would go a long way.

Tbh, you could try putting yourself in the shoes of someone that's been here over a decade and try to wonder what their interactions are like.

Or you could fuck off and talk to someone else ultimately. I'm not gonna lose sleep if one socially inept internet pest gets upset cuz I won't answer his tickle questionnaire.

Also, no one said I didn't ignore them. Like I said earlier, this thread was never that serious. It was meant to laugh at something stupid and slightly annoying.

It's not so much the questions, but when somebody I don't even know says hi, then asks about my feet, and I say I'm not into feet. Then instead of asking something else, or telling me anything about themselves, they proceed to ask MORE about my feet. Then, lastly, after I tell them what I was unhappy with in that line of questioning and why it irritated me, they shoot back (after you close the window) to inform me that apparently I am the problem for not being a ray of sunshine about it.

Sorry, pal. The fact that YOU cannot listen when somebody answers your questions, and respect their preferences, does not point to ME having the poor attitude.

It's not so much the questions, but when somebody I don't even know says hi, then asks about my feet, and I say I'm not into feet. Then instead of asking something else, or telling me anything about themselves, they proceed to ask MORE about my feet. Then, lastly, after I tell them what I was unhappy with in that line of questioning and why it irritated me, they shoot back (after you close the window) to inform me that apparently I am the problem for not being a ray of sunshine about it.

Sorry, pal. The fact that YOU cannot listen when somebody answers your questions, and respect their preferences, does not point to ME having the poor attitude.

And then they wonder, "Why are there so few female 'lees here?"

Tbh, you could try putting yourself in the shoes of someone that's been here over a decade and try to wonder what their interactions are like.

Or you could fuck off and talk to someone else ultimately. I'm not gonna lose sleep if one socially inept internet pest gets upset cuz I won't answer his tickle questionnaire.

Also, no one said I didn't ignore them. Like I said earlier, this thread was never that serious. It was meant to laugh at something stupid and slightly annoying.

You don’t seem to be laughing at all actually seem really angry about it but okay loll

Yeaa but like I said not everyone gona do all that lol but I feel where y’all coming from

Who said I needed to talk to everyone? In fact the ones who don't read, I'd rather not talk to. If someone is interested in me, I'd hope they'd go that small extra effort to at least have something other than what gives someone a half chub / floods their basement to talk about to break the ice. But social skills are in short supply here so meh.

You don’t seem to be laughing at all actually seem really angry about it but okay loll

Tbh, I am slightly exasperated at the fact that you can't seem to grasp what I'm talking about here.

The original intent of this was light hearted tho.

I grasp what your talking about deffinetly it happens to me all the time just doesn’t bother me as much I guess my bad

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back