• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Lee's always best barefoot?

soletease

TMF Poster
Do you like your Lee's barefoot or do you find your Lee's like wearing socks better? My Lee's hate hate hate being completely barefoot because they know it tickles so bad, they beg me to keep socks on but that never works.

I have one female Lee that always removes her socks before she settles on the bed and puts her ankles by the leather cuffs. She is already resigned to her fate and admits she likes being barefoot for tickle bondage best.

I personally prefer bare feet. But I tell my Lees to wear shoes and socks when we meet up and that I'll be removing them myself at the beginning of the session. From what I've seen, that approach tends to make the skin softer and more sensitive to tickling..

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Sometimes it messes with their mind for a bit if you keep one sock on and one barefoot and tickle both.

Socks are just a barrier to ticklish feet and I take them off as soon as I'm ready to tickle them! Nylons on the other hand are a completely different story! ;)

I’m a stocking feet fan so that’s my preference on a ‘lee! I appreciate that I’m in the minority, however!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Bare is usually best eventually. Sometimes leaving one foot with a stocking on and one bare for a while can be nice to give different sensations.

If a lee is more sensitive to stockings then stockings might be best in that limited case :)

Love to get there eventually, but the mind game aspect of doing the removing and how it ups the ticklish ante is pretty good lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Definitely like bare best... i once dated a girl that hates bare feet but was ok with me tickling there with socks on during our tickle fights so who am i to say no that? :)

Last edited:
For me bare feet are the best, I love all aspects of tickling bare feet from the removal of the shoes & socks, to the 1st contact on the sensitive skin, the feel of her twitching feet on my fingers, to planting soft kisses on her sensitive arches.

Yep, I like bare feet!

I have tickled girls/women both in nylons and bare feet but prefer bare feet

I prefer tickling bare feet and feeling their bare skin under my fingers, but nylon pantyhose often enhances ticklish sensations on feet, which is pretty awesome!

I'd guess that at least 95% of us prefer bare. 5% of us developed a sock fetish and so will prefer socks.

I main go to and weakness is a woman in nylons. So whenever I am lucky to have a session, I always ask if they can wear them. Most play partners said it provided a more ticklish effect if tickled correctly.

...hmm I'm just going with the masses here...I enjoy the Lee's having footwear on to go with the tension of getting too that spot not just to tease them but it teases myself too lol and it is SUCH a satisfying feeling when finally u get to them been bare foot lol

Barefoot for sure! Gotta get in the those toes and really make them scream 😊

Love nylons, i think it feels better and makes some lees more ticklish, but ill never turn down bare feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back