• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Lees' are you more ticklish.................?

Illtcklu

3rd Level Blue Feather
"lees' are you more ticklish on the upper body, or lower?

Be honest..................... :xpeepsofa

TicklishSinner said:
well depends on where you draw the line on upper and lower :yowzer:
Oh gee...................I'm gonna say above the waist is upper, and below the waist is lower. :D

lol thats why i said where did you draw the line, but it really is a close call for me

TicklishSinner said:
lol thats why i said where did you draw the line, but it really is a close call for me
The reason i thought you and others might go with upper is I think there are more possible ticklish spots on the upper body, but I know some people have REALLY ticklish feet! I assume your one! :wavingguy

my feet are extremely ticklish but there are a couple areas that YOU know about that are worst than that...but my uppper has many more options i agree...but it wasnt my feet i was talking about when i typed lower :whip:

TicklishSinner said:
my feet are extremely ticklish but there are a couple areas that YOU know about that are worst than that...but my uppper has many more options i agree...but it wasnt my feet i was talking about when i typed lower :whip:
:angel:

Maybe I should've divided it into three parts?

I'd have to say upper because of my waist, sides, ribs, underarms and back are all very ticklish !

Lower body I only ticklish on my feet, but that is the single most ticklish spot !

That's a good question.....I think it's my upper body that's most ticklish.

i always thought my feet were the most tickllish, but i recently found out that my underarms are super ticklish..

isabeau

lower -no question about it
and btw Isabeau---those underarms....one of these days! :jester:

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHOOOOO :bouncybou

Lol. :angel:

By the way, kent, your posts are so much fun to respond to :woot: :couch:

well, if you draw the line at my ankles, then I could say upper - i don't care much about my feet getting tickled, but everything else, OMG - so i don't know, does that make me upper or under ???

No contest....

I'd have to say that my lower body is DEFINITELY more ticklish than my upper body. My legs, pretty much top to bottom, can be hyper-ticklish with the right 'ler. Being tied face down, and having the 'ler straddle my waist and then just gently place his hands on the back of my thighs, poised to tickle, is enough to get me giggling. Then God forbid he actually MOVES them! :eek: And then there is the hips, knees, calves, and feet.....dear God, there is enough ticklish territory on my lower body to drive me NUTS!

That's not to say that my upper body isn't ticklish also, it's just that the intensity isn't as strong. I can take rib tickles for a lot longer than leg tickles. And I'd have to say that my underarms aren't really that ticklish...at least I don't think they are. In fact, there is only one spot on my upper body that can get me to the point where I'm begging the 'ler to stop, and that's my neck. It's amazing to me that ONE wiggling finger around my neck is enough to make me laugh hysterically. Kissing/nibbling that area is even worse! I've "ruined" more serious/romantic moments than I can count because a guy has decided that he wanted to kiss me on my neck. I can hold the laughter in for about two seconds and then the it comes streaming out. I've had some guys get irritated with that reaction, while others took full advantage of that particular weakness. Obviously, the guys who had the latter response are the ones I keep the warmest memories of :smilelove

Maggie

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back