• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee's Fake vs real nails

CassandraMarie

TMF Regular
I was wondering if anyone out there could help answer a question.
Lee's do you fine fake nails tickle more or less than real nails.
I have long natural nails but they break and get damaged. I have had acrylics before but I know they will destroy my natural nails when they come off.
I'm afraid to get them and have them not tickle my lee, then have horribly non ticklish natural nails for 3-6 months :S

thank you and happy tickles
:3poke:

I don't know if they tickle more or less, but it sounds like you would rather not have fake nails.

So with that said, have you tried taking a supplement (biotin) for strengthening nails? A quick google search will give you some information you could try to help strengthen your nails. Also, I've noticed that depending on my diet my nails will either break off after a certain length or will grow out strong and need to be trimmed down due to length.

Personally, I think real nails are much more devastating, especially when kept at such a length so that I feel both the tips of the fingers and the edge of the nails simultaneously!! *Shivers However, acrylics are a nice effect, but if fake nails are to be used I think I prefer short, thin ones like Lee press on's, lol, for the reason described above. For some reason fingertips are extremely effective on me everywhere.. nails or not. I think it's the skin to skin contact, the dexterity of moving fingers, and the softness and sensitivity of my feet, or anywhere else.

Thanks for the help :-D
I've never had long nails and I'm really proud of them now so I think a supplement is probably the way to go.

Definitely read up on supplements and nail care first before you take the plunge into fake nails if you don't really want them!

I take 10,000 mcg of Biotin daily (the maximum daily doses) for my hair, and it's made my
nails ridiculously strong, and they grow really fast. It might take some time for your nails to
repair themselves from the damage of acrylics, but it would probably be worth it in the end.

As far as which tickles me more, I have to say natural nails.

Hello, Cassandra-

I get tips (not acrylics, though; those are nasty) at my salon every two weeks. If I have a tickling scene coming up, I get the ends shaped in a special way which enhances the sensation on my ticklee. It is time consuming and pricy over the long run, but so worth it for the effect.

Regards
-Ms Regan Black

Last edited:
There's only one thing that comes to my mind when I see those long fake looking white nails on a women - slutty.

Sorry.

I'd say that natural nails are at least as good as fakes. Either tickles me well, it tends to be more about the length. Too long, and there's just not the same leverage/dexterity. Plus my hunch is that lers are a little more confident against breakage with the naturals so they can be more varied in their touch. Based on what you said, fakes don't seem worth the downside. Just make sure you keep those nails well tickle-exercised. :)

Fake nails, like gel nails, if the right length (not too long) are much worse. Those things are certified tickling machines!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back