• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee's light tickling or heavy and what duration?

Ledega

TMF Regular
Just wondering do you as a ticklee,prefer light teasing tickling or heavy all out tickling in your most ticklish spots of course,or maybe a mix of both,and how long would you want it to last?Shorter or longer period.What would you say you could handle?Just getting a feel for my fellow TMF friends.

So far, (apart from one very intense moment) I can pretty much go until the ler is tired.

The harder tickles only work on me if VERY well placed but start to hurt instead of tickle if it goes on tooo long so for risk of getting injured I dont take that for long, the light tickles work better anyway and if im going to give in (like I did that ONE time) then it will be from them in my worst spot.

I like a mix myself to start at least.Light teasing then dig right in.I see your point Harabish.If I start to get sore I would of course communicate with my ler to let them know.But a good hard tickling can do wonders for stress as well.You too Burntchains.I see how light tickling would make you more sensative as you build up for more tickling ; )

I really shouldn't say this here but hard tickling I will get used to very fast and it will do no good. Fluttering fingers and light raking of the nails sends me up a wall

Heavy tickling isn't effective, IMO. This is a matter of personal preference. But diving at random deadly spots where you least expect it, with the use of lips (persistent nibbling) and mild biting *works* damn well.

light or hard tickling and how long

I love to be tickled both lightly and hard depending on where I'm being tickled and for as long as the tickler can tickle.

I am one who goes for light tickling and light feathery strokes of the fingertips and soft slow glides of the oral b pulsar toothbrush, mmmm that works for me. It just depends mostly love the light playful tickling but I also love the ocassional bit rougher tickler, harder touches, no pinches and nothing painful ok maybe not rougher but more intense kind of tickling, mixed with soft light tickling too...that makes me smile and laugh and go crazy and squirm and giggle like mad. Just depends sometimes I can
take and endure it for a while and sometimes not. Sometimes I can take it for like 15 or 20 mins, sometimes longer, sometimes a hour, it varies never the same. But mostly just love the light playful tickles:couch:

Just wondering do you as a ticklee,prefer light teasing tickling or heavy all out tickling in your most ticklish spots of course,or maybe a mix of both,and how long would you want it to last?Shorter or longer period.What would you say you could handle?Just getting a feel for my fellow TMF friends.

Heavy and for long periods with a bit of a mix from time to time. For as long as the Tickler or Ticklers wish!

TTD

I am also a bigger fan of light tickling. In fact a massage with the fingertips very gently seems to be the best way to get to me.

Digging into just the right spot on my ribs will kill me though. Just KILL me.

My feet also require a deeper tickle. Again if you get it right, it may cause me to call out a safeword.

Somebody ;) once got the spot on my ribs so horribly right that they made me call out the safeword. I dunno if she'll see this post though :flatstare:

Anyway I can either go for hours upon hours or 10 seconds. It really depends on how right you get it. I'm an extremely ticklish person who just howls in cusses and laughter every second you tickle me but it takes the right spots and techniques to make me give it. It rarely happens but it's so much fun when it does :woot2:

Personally light and hard tickles mixed is a good thing for me... and I can be tickled til my ler is ready to quit!!! A good Tickling is good for my health, attitude and will keep me smiling for days!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back