• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee's preparations

mcgaming515

TMF Regular
Hey, so I wanted to ask you, more experienced people how a lee can prepare for a session.
I had my first session, and it turned out I was not exactly as ticklish as I would want to be.
Now, some of that probably came from the akwardness of the first session, but I was wondering, if there was something I could do before my next time, to get into the "Lee mood"
Additionally, turns out that the soles of my feet are, whilst sensitive to touch, utterly ticklishless. What's wierd is that at the same time the tops of my feet are quite tickish, so I was wondering if there was a way to maybe get my feet in shape without being "agressive" on the skin (because maybe that's what caused it?)

And whilst we are here maybe you would have some suggestions for the lers preparations, that I could pass over to my lovely ler

Thanks for your time and help <3

I found same as a lee - I am not so ticklish, as I thought. But there are some tricks that helps me:
1) I need to relax. If there are barriers inside me - this won't help. So, whatever helps you in it will be good - steamy shower, deep breath conscious muscle relaxation.
2) "lee mood" - It helps when I imagine light tickling in every ticklish spot across my body.
3) teasing from ler - with words and light touches

So, usualy I am not very ticklish. But after that preparations it tickles crazy)

P.S. About your feet - for some people the sole is not the most ticklish part and it's ok )

I found same as a lee - I am not so ticklish, as I thought. But there are some tricks that helps me:
1) I need to relax. If there are barriers inside me - this won't help. So, whatever helps you in it will be good - steamy shower, deep breath conscious muscle relaxation.
2) "lee mood" - It helps when I imagine light tickling in every ticklish spot across my body.
3) teasing from ler - with words and light touches

So, usualy I am not very ticklish. But after that preparations it tickles crazy)

P.S. About your feet - for some people the sole is not the most ticklish part and it's ok )
Thanks !
Ill try all of those !
I think i might have a lot of mental blocks in general, but that they are subconscious. Even the so called "tickle talk", laughing when tickled (when i try to laugh or I think about me laughing when tickled (despite LOVING it when lees laugh in stories or tickle videoes)) and things of that sort, are really "cringy" to me. I really dont know how to explain it, let alone get rid of it.
I was reassured hundreds of times by my ler that its fine, that she loves it the way it is and all, so its not pressure that she puts on me, but rather that i subconsciously put on myself

And when you talk about it tickling like crazy, does it go form 0 to "tickling like crazy" or does it only amplify whats already there ?

Try having the arch of your foot tickled. Most ticklish part of my feet. Especially when they are restrained and tickled with a stiff feather. Total tickle torture!

Try having the arch of your foot tickled. Most ticklish part of my feet. Especially when they are restrained and tickled with a stiff feather. Total tickle torture!
I had that done with nails
But it felt more like (insanely) pleasureable scratching
And brushes just straight to hurt

I had that done with nails
But it felt more like (insanely) pleasureable scratching
And brushes just straight to hurt

Yeah, that is why I request to have it done with a feather or feathers. Stiff feather used on each foot. Tickles like crazy! At least for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back