• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'lees: question on order of being tickled

marcusb

Verified
Consider a situation where you will be tickled twice back to back. One time will be unrestrained but you're not supposed to try and stop the tickler and the other will be with you tied and helpless.

Which order do you think would yield a more intense session overall:

1. First tickled unrestrained then tied and tickled again

2. First tickled tied then released and tickled again

Please say why you chose 1 or 2.

I say one, because I would rather have it "light" then "hard" rather than the other way around. After being totally tied up and restrained being tickled without restraints would be...ehhhh.

Of course it would be a good way to wind down and ease tensions...hm...they're both good, I guess! :wub:

EDIT: sorry, wrote the wrong number.... :ignite:

Last edited:
The first one. The more I'm tickled, it seems the more ticklish I get. Add to that that being able to squirm helps deflect the feelings a bit...well, being tied AFTER being tickled for awhile would be very intense.

marcusb said:
Consider a situation where you will be tickled twice back to back. One time will be unrestrained but you're not supposed to try and stop the tickler and the other will be with you tied and helpless.

Which order do you think would yield a more intense session overall:

1. First tickled unrestrained then tied and tickled again

2. First tickled tied then released and tickled again

Please say why you chose 1 or 2.

I would take the first one. <<<<----

I would take the first one, because its nice to sort "build up" on the tickling, starting out teasingly and then getting more and more intense as you go.

:happyfloa

I would say number 1 because after being tickled unrestrained and having some ability to squirm,tickle back would be intense but being tied and tickled afterwards would send me to the celing not being able to squirm,or being held tight and snug :bouncybou

which one....?

I was going to say #1 because I'd get worked up during the first and likely be more vulnerable to the second...where I'd be more vulnerable physically as well.

But, #2 is a possibility since the first round would get me worked up and make it harder to keep my composure for the second.

Hmmmm...I might have to have Drew help me test this out. :eek: Did you have time periods in mind for this? That could make a difference.

Ann

For me no.1 You see I have been lucky to experience both worlds. No.1 is better for me because even though I have a chance to defend myself against a tickle attack when I am being tied up and being told that I am really going to get it, it excites and scares me both at once. For me pesonally that is a thrill!!!

I would say it depends on the situation.

If you are simply tickling the person, no romantic involvment at all, then unrestrained first, and tied up second. This allows you to ease the person into being tickled, then give em the good run through after you find their special spots. :)

If you do have romantic ties, and its more of a sexual thing, tie up first and do unrestrained second. This allows you to tickle them as much as you want first, then leave room for the playful unrestrained tickling which can lead to much more... interesting things. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back