• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee's that GIVE the verbal taunting and sarcasm

I when the Lee would only use that provoking verbal sarcasm if the Ler or Lers where just going too easy on me for whatever reason.

I actually do it without even doing it intentionally, I'm a smart ass ALL the time. It's just in my personality, so i'm not really surprised it tends to come out under such Duress as well :p

I actually do it without even doing it intentionally, I'm a smart ass ALL the time. It's just in my personality, so i'm not really surprised it tends to come out under such Duress as well :p

You? A smart ass? NO WAY!!!!! :jester:

I always see threads about the LERS giving some verbal teasing words and taunting. So this post is about what LEE's that could have said things for them to be considered some form verbal taunting, well in our case, its more provoking or to "EGG ON" our LER. I was being LERed by like 5 or 6 people and they got me to the point of screaming my head off and begging. When I took the break i was sweating and drinking water. During the break I happened to say "Yeah I don't know if any of you noticed this, but I'm really ticklish." I think light sarcasm makes things more fun. I once said to a LER..."Come on? Is that all you got?" He got me back so badly lol. Who else is a LEE that has used some verbal remarks that didn't have to do with begging or asking them to stop? :clap:

Good Lord I dated a girl like that! LOL!

She'd never, EVER stop talking while I was tickling her. Especially to tell me I wasn't bothering her at all, while she was curled up in a ball and darn near peeing herself! LOL!

It was tons of fun!

~ toyou

I've never had a session before but wouldn't that just make a ler mad at you if you insulted their technique?

I dont get tickled very often, but in order for me to egg someone on, it depends on who's tickling me.

I usually tend to egg on guys I'm attracted to. Everyone else just continue on their own. Apparently my "almost there but not quite" sex squeals I make are hilarious enough. And usually I'm complimented on my giggle and how cute/sexy it is while I'm being tickled. :)

DAMN DAMN DAMN

I love to egg my ler on. My ler has told me that I am a smart ass lee.

lol I love to do this, and love tickling other 'lees who do. It's really just another way of saying how much pleasure they're giving you, if you're comfy enough to ask for more. It's also a sexy way of telling your 'ler that they are doing a good job and that you are handling it fine, so they don't have to worry about whether or not they've taken it too far if they are still learning your body and boundaries. Some 'lers take offense, especially if the 'lee is like me and resorts to throwing curses and name-calling lol but the thing is I don't DO that unless they really HAVE me, you know? They should take it as a compliment that I am so responsive to their touch that I lose my composure and become all fiery. Ah, it's complicated.

lol I love to do this, and love tickling other 'lees who do. It's really just another way of saying how much pleasure they're giving you, if you're comfy enough to ask for more. It's also a sexy way of telling your 'ler that they are doing a good job and that you are handling it fine, so they don't have to worry about whether or not they've taken it too far if they are still learning your body and boundaries. Some 'lers take offense, especially if the 'lee is like me and resorts to throwing curses and name-calling lol but the thing is I don't DO that unless they really HAVE me, you know? They should take it as a compliment that I am so responsive to their touch that I lose my composure and become all fiery. Ah, it's complicated.

This made me picture the dark phoenix being tickled. lol!

Hmm... at one point I used to egg on my ler. In fact, I was so bold one time to tell him he wouldn't be able to break me.

... Well... he did. And then, I never smart-mouthed back to him.

I decided to *physically* start fighting back. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back