• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lees what do you like to be restrained with the most?

Phantasmagoric

This one goes out to all the lees out there! So what is it you like to be restrained with the most? Is it stocks? Ropes? Handcuffs? Or any other restraining device or method?

Very nice! They're probably a lot better than handcuffs. Plus you get to tie the lee up in a number of different ways too

I've only been tied with leather restrains , but one thing I'd like to experience is being tickled in a vacbed.

Wouldn't mind trying being buried in sand with just feet and head exposed, either.

Cuffs are certainly the easiest. Rope allows for a more gradual removal of your freedom, which effects my mind (insert mind fuck), and then there are stocks which has that immediate Oh Fuck when they slam shut. I've experienced all of them and each has a special place and time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only been tied with leather restrains , but one thing I'd like to experience is being tickled in a vacbed.

Wouldn't mind trying being buried in sand with just feet and head exposed, either.

Never heard of a "vacbed" but cool, leather restraints appears to be a popular option on here

Rope is comfortable if done right and also has a sexy look to it. However padded cuffs are also comfortable and are quick and easy. I have several pairs of metal cuffs but I don't like them because they can hurt when struggling

I prefer being physically overpowered or light bondage. We have under the bed restraint kit that works well for such purposes. My interest in bondage is pretty limited tbh.

I prefer being physically overpowered or light bondage. We have under the bed restraint kit that works well for such purposes. My interest in bondage is pretty limited tbh.

Very nice! As long as it gets the job done ;)

I find bondage with enough slack to allow a bit of movement, but not enough to protect yourself or escape almost seems worse to me than very tight, immobilizing bondage

Well I would like to say I like padded leather restraints and stocks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back