• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lees, your thoughts???

TickVix

1st Level Red Feather
Hey Everyone, Happy Holidays...

I actually wanted to direct this question specifically towards lees, but the lers out there are always more than welcome to share your thoughts as well. Ok so here's my question...

Lees, if you were able to select the ler you wanted to either watch in clips or have a session with in person would you do so? This question stems from the fact that I've noticed most lers get access to watching very attractive lees get tickled or perhaps some go to parties to tickle attractive women as well, however if a lee wanted to see a particular type of ler (lets say for argument sake, a super muscular ler dress as a fireman LOL, that option isn't necessarily available). Moreover, there aren't parties geared towards lees going and selecting who they'd like to be tickled by. I reacently discussed this issue with a ler friend of mine, and I got there perspective. So I was just curious to know what others thought.

Thanks

Vix

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back