• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leg Show 1993 set of pics

camble4eva

TMF Expert
Afternoon all!, this has to be one of my favourite set of pics from Leg Show....another great publication from back in the day that is no longer in circulation (good job in a way no chance of any law suit for copy right infringement lol)

To be honest haven't had the chance to see many tickle fetish pics from that magazine but understand there are a few so if anyone has any would you kindly upload?

20210510_194453.jpg20210510_194500.jpg20210510_194513.jpg20210510_194510.jpg

I find myself fascinated with vintage bondage right now. I started looking up old bondage stuff. I had no idea that there was a bondage scene in the 1930s and 1940s. It's wild to see photos of women tied up in various positions back then. It would've been so "hush hush" because of how society viewed that material and lifestyle 80 plus years ago. I did a little research and apparently there's books that reference bondage and spanking as an option by request at brothels from back in the 1700s.

another great publication from back in the day that is no longer in circulation (good job in a way no chance of any law suit for copy right infringement lol)

View attachment 655568View attachment 655567View attachment 655566View attachment 655565

If they still own the copyright they can “cease and desist” the webiste. I’m pretty surprised it’s never happened in the Mainstream/Celebrity section. Aside from that, I used to have this issue. They did a few tickling shoots - one with a ballerina, I seem to recall as one - & May 1996 had “Cheerleader Tickle Fight” on the cover, but they were pretty few & far between.

August 1994 with Vanessa Del Rio has some tickling. She was making an appearance at an adult bookstore & she signed the cover for me. I got home & discovered that not only was she obviously in the issue, but there was the added tickling bonus I wasn’t expectingI believe it was a woman tickled in one of the Elmer Batters photos. He really never did any tickling, which is a loss, although two of his 1970s models ended up doing tickling videos & magazines.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back