• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Legend of Tarzan: Jane

critterlord

TMF Master
Okay, this is for people into cartoon characters being tickled. You have been warned.

Anyway, has anyone here seen the new disney show based on the animated movie Tarzan. It features the same characters and their adventures in the jungle. I would just like to comment...

Jane is barefoot though out almost every episode she appears in.

First of all, she is barefoot.
Second of all, she is in the jungle, walking on moss, so her feet can't develop calluses.
Third, she is surrounded by monkeys, leopards, and snakes, all which make good ticklers.
Fourth, she is verifiably ticklish, especially on her toes.

Does anyone else besides me sense good material here?

sure, but as usual in the mainstream they wont take advantage of it.

GREAT matirial, critterlord1 And she was tickled in the full length version (And briefly in a couple of the live action movies, too). Calling all artists!!!

Oh man, Jane is so cute in that! I love the fact that cute girl who's barefoot in the jungle has such a lovely English accent too! I could fit her in my already-huge request list.

Yes, please do, chimp. I really would like to see her get it again, this time from one of the jungle animals.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back