• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leia's Ordeal in Jabba's Palace (Part Two) m/f

themoblitz

TMF Novice
Chapter Three

"Your performance was flawed in the beginning, but ended more than satisfactory," P6-A7 chirped. "You are a quick learner, it seems."

“It wasn’t really a performance, I was just reacting to them taking advantage of me.” Leia replied. She felt utterly humiliated at being made to gasp and moan in pleasure for the spectacle of the room, and she certainly didn't want to relive the event with this damned droid. Her face was still flushed from her intense orgasm, helped along by the intense shame and rage she now felt thinking back on it.

“Nevertheless, I calculate such ‘reactions’ will likely please Lord Jabba.”

“I’m not here to please that overgrown slug,” Leia snarled.

She yelped in shock as her nipples were zapped again by the metal bikini she couldn't remove.

“Be careful what you say,” the droid warned.

“I could say the same to you,” Leia replied. “I’ll remember what you’ve done to me.”

”Perhaps,” the droid said. “However, I’ve found humans to be rather malleable in their memories and temperaments, especially after extended periods of duress.”

“Is that a threat?” Leia demanded.

Despite her efforts to maintain control of the situation, his words struck at a deep fear Leia had- not just that she would never escape, but that she would grow accustomed to this degrading treatment- perhaps even enjoy it. She hadn’t had time to fully process all that had happened to her in this place, but she knew she was disgusted with her own body’s betrayal while strapped to that table.

“Behave yourself,” P6-A7 said, and pointed behind her. “We are now in the presence of Majordomo Bib Fortuna.”

She turned to see a pasty white Twi’lek walking towards her, dressed in ornate robes. She recognized him from earlier, and knew him to be one of Jabba’s close advisors.

“Greetings, princess,” he said, breaking into a sharp-toothed grin as he looked her body over. “The Almighty Jabba requests your presence.”

“Let’s get this over with,” Leia said, a feeling of dread forming at the bottom of her stomach.

Despite the droid’s last, desperate reminders for her to strut provocatively as she walked into the room, Leia held her head high and back straight, determined to remain as regal and controlled as possible as she stood in front of Jabba and the assorted criminals in his throne room.

What she didn’t realize was that this just made her appear provocative in a different way- her upward-tilted head accentuated her strong jawline and her shapely alabaster neck, while her straight back pushed her chest out, her perky breasts jiggling with every step. Instead of downplaying her exposed body, she ended up objectifying herself even more, and drawing the attention of everyone in the room.

“Ah, I see our princess is finally dressed appropriately,” Jabba sneered. “This is how you get attention when you want it, girl- do well to remember that.”

"I heard you wanted to see me," Leia said, determined to ignore his taunts.

“And I heard a certain little princess is desperately ticklish…” Jabba replied.

She felt more than saw the sneering looks that broke out across the room.

"I want to know why you've brought me here," she asked, "and why you're wasting my time."

She screamed as she felt her bikini send a shock straight to her nipples, asshole, and crotch. Her knees buckled, but she was determined to remain standing.

The room erupted into cruel laughter, while her face, neck, and chest visibly colored with embarrassment.

“Here, for your enthusiasm, I’ll make an exception,” Jabba continued. “You seem to enjoy provocation, even to your own detriment. I think you like it. I think your suppressed ‘upper-class’ mind is filthy. I think you like this treatment. So from now on, you have my permission to be more straightforward.”

“What on earth are you talking about?” Leia asked. She had no idea where this rambling slug was going with his taunts.

“I will speak plainly, then,” Jabba said, leaning forward and narrowing his eyes at her. “I will allow you to ask us to tickle you, princess…”

Leia had never felt so many emotions at once when she heard that. The room shuffled with anticipation, as she grappled with the shock, fear, anticipation, and- she could hardly believe it- arousal that had flooded her body with the force of an Imperial I-Class Star Destroyer.

"Absolutely not- UNGH!" her protest was cut off as she was shocked again.

"Stop it, that hurts!" she shouted angrily, then screamed as her nipples were jolted again, this time for longer.

"Fine!" she shouted, raising her hands in surrender, gesturing for them to stop.

Gasping for breath, she stood up straight again, smoothing her bikini gown.

“T-tickle me,” she stammered, looking at the ground and holding her arms behind her head in order to offer her vulnerable torso to any fingers that may want to touch it.

“We can’t hear you princess, you’ll have to speak louder,”

“I said TICKLE ME!” She shouted, just wanting this conversation to be over.

“Tickle you where?” Jabba asks, a vile grin splitting across his wide face. Behind her, two gamorrean guards were inching closer, with large feathers held in their ragged paws.

“Just… j-just tickle me everywhere!” She cried out.

The room erupted into jeers and hoots as the gamorreans moved in, but they were still too far away from her to stop what happened next. The bikini-clad princess spun around and scooped up one of the discarded blaster rifles the guards had dropped in favor of the feather instruments. She spun around as quickly as she could, disengaging the safety on the weapon, but before she could even start to level it in Jabba's general direction, the weapon was easily swatted out of her hands by one of the guards' large, piggish paw.

Leia swore under her breath as the room erupted into laughter.

"Nice try, princess," Jabba croaked. "In return for trying to turn me into bantha fodder, I think I'll make you a meal for... the rancor!"

At these words, Leia felt the ground beneath her shift. The floor she was standing on was actually a trapdoor, and it was slowly opening to reveal a pit far below. Knowing she couldn't survive the fall, Leia grabbed hold of a hanging bar nearby, which she had assumed was some kind of dancing or gymnastics pole Jabba was going to attempt to make her contort upon.

"Jabba, wait!" Leia shouted, dangling precariously over the pit. "You know I'm worth nothing to you dead!"

"You should have thought of that earlier," Jabba replied. "In the meantime, think about what you’ve done, and I’ll think about closing the floor."

The room continued to laugh and jeer at her, and only got louder as she heard heavy footsteps beneath her. The helpless, dangling woman looked beneath her feet to see an enormous monster leering up at her. She didn't think she could grip the bar any tighter, but she certainly felt like she did as she caught the hungry gleam of it's eye, and saw the size of it's dagger-like teeth.

She looked up, partly to avoid the gaze of the monster, and partly to see if there was any way she could climb up and escape. She was met with the gaze of another creature, however- the small monkey-lizard being known as Salacious Crumb.

"Here on Tatooine we know that disobedient princesses get visits not just from the rancor, but from... the tickle monster!" Jabba called out.

"NOOOO!" Leia screamed, realizing what was coming next.

Salacious Crumb let out a high-pitched cackle as he crawled his way down the hanging princess's outstretched arm, and settled his claws into her metal bikini top. He looked her in the eyes as he waggled his clawed hand just over her exposed armpit.

“What are you doing!?” The panicked princess screamed as the tiny hand skittered maddeningly over her unprotected underarm. Even now, with her very life at stake, she couldn’t stop herself from cackling at the unstoppable invasion of her pits.

“Stahahap!” She begged through the laughter, “you’re going to get us both killed!”

Salacious Crumb didn’t stop, but moved on, giggling like a goblin as he skittered his way down her delightfully exposed stomach and towards her kicking legs. He stopped to do a few laps around her midriff first, nearly knocking the breath out of the princess as his little digits incessantly poked and prodded her rib cage and lower back, coaxing more involuntary giggles from her before moving on. Leia broke into another panic once she realized he was trying to take off her boots.

“Don’t! You can’t!” Leia shrieked in terror as he gradually yanked her boot down her leg. She swung her legs wildly and aimed a few kicks at him, but he was too quick at dodging her clumsy strikes (it was how he’d survived so long in Jabba’s palace, after all). She only ended up in accidentally kicking her own boot off, which sailed through the air and landed at the base of Jabba’s throne.

“Watch out for his tongue!” Jabba shouted as he roared with laughter and pointed at the ticklish princess’s captive naked foot.

Leia didn’t think anything could be worse than Salacious Crumb’s peckish fingers, but then she felt his birdlike tongue on the center of her smootsole for the first time. She laughed so hard she started crying, kicking as hard as she could to stop the sensation of hundreds of tiny but rough worms crawling over the center of her foot. Salacious Crumb held on tight, and continued to lick his way over the entirety of her unprotected sole before moving on to nibble at her toes.

It finally became too much for the exhausted woman, and her grip on the bar slipped. She screamed as she fell towards the rancor, while Salacious Crumb easily sprang off her leg and sailed through the air to land gracefully at the base of Jabba’s throne.

Expecting to hit the ground hard, Leia was shocked when she landed in the armored arms of the bounty hunter she’d talked with earlier. The one who had saved her from the jealous Twi’lek girls had saved her once again.

Boba Fett's jetpack auto-powered down as they landed softly to one side of the rancor pit. The beast below roared with frustration at it's missed meal, as did the rest of the room. Obscenities were hurled at Boba by the guards and various onlookers, and Jabba didn't look pleased.

Leia, however, was starstruck. It had been an emotional afternoon for her, and this was the closest thing to kindness anyone had shown her since she’d arrived in this palace.

"How can I ever thank you?" she asked breathlessly.

"Just do as your told," he whispered, not wanting to cause more of a scene than he already had.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Jabba demanded.

“I figured she was more valuable to us alive,” Boba replied quickly. “And to be honest, I rather enjoy watching her torment.”

“This is unlike you, bounty hunter” Jabba laughed. “It seems we’ve finally found your weakness-mouthyyet-ticklish women!”

Jabba’s bulbous eyes, scanned the room, as if he was trying to read his next course of action from the common sentiment of the room. No one dared move, and no one dared meet his eye.

“Very well- the girl shall live, but if she does anything out of line again, I shall hold *you* responsible.”

“That sounds more than fair, my lord,” Boba said with a bow. “I thank you for your generosity.”

He grabbed Leia by the arm and pulled her aside.

“Go back with the droid, before there’s any more trouble,” he chided her.

“Fine,” Leia snapped, taking off her other shoe and thrusting it at him. She walked barefoot down the hall she had come through, P6-A7 following closely behind.

“Well, that was rather-“

“Shut it, droid.

To be continued...

Well keep it going. I can visualise this entire thing. :)

Glad you liked it! Funnily enough, I just resumed working on the next part today.

I got sidetracked by some things and this story was left half finished, but I'm wrapping it up now and it should be out soon!

Absolutely loved this... imagining Carrie Fisher all the way... getting her delicious toes tickled.

Last edited:
Reading this, it becomes pretty clear why she strangles Jabba to death.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back