• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lela Beryl gets bound and tickled by Whitney Morgan

LelaBeryl

This was a super fun clip to shoot! Any time I get to work with Whitney Morgan, I end up with great content! She is just so damn good at what she does, lol! In this clip, I am her little subbie, but I fell asleep while she was taking a shower, so when she comes out and sees me napping on the couch, she has to get her revenge. She has pretty pink bondage tape waiting to wrap me up in, and I ask if she is planning on loving on my feet, and she says "Of course". I would never expect that she is actually binding me so she can tickle my feet and armpits until I am too tired to even wiggle anymore.
The camera work on this is done by the amazing Sydney Screams, and she gets fantastic closeups on the action, as my toes curl and uncurl and I try to wiggle away. My pink slip soon falls to expose my pink bra, and boobs bounce freely when Whitney attacks my sensitive armpits. But all I can do is giggle and laugh and laugh and laugh!!!
For the finale, Whitney massages my feet in oil, calming me down after her vicious nail attacks (and teeth too... oh yes, she bites my ticklish wrinkled soles!)... but then out comes a hairbrush and I squeal helplessly for the rest of my punishment. Whitney definitely loves tickling a bit too much!
You can buy this HOT clip here:
http://http://www.clips4sale.com/60913/7527473
I apologize in advance. The clip4sale GIF maker has not been working right all weekend, and I am trying to find a good independent GIF maker to start using, so in the meantime, I have included several pics of the action in this post.
Hope you all LOVE it!

Attachments

• WLtickle3.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 598
  • WLtickle8.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 317
  • WLtickle9.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 175
  • WLtickle10.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 257
  • WLtickle11.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 370
It's always good to see new producers in here - so welcome to the TMF.
In case you didn't notice, this section of the forum is for videoclips. So if you start a thread to announce a new video, please attach a preview clip. If you include pictures only, it belongs in the images-part of the forum. Thank you!

By the way, a preview clip gets you a lot more clicks/exposure/sales. It doesn't have to be long or in perfect quality, any representative preview of what's in the actual video will do. When people click on a thread in here, they expect to see a preview - otherwise they'll be disappointed or even annoyed. I only clicked on this because I thought you might have forgotten the preview in your first thread (or didn't know).

Good luck with your store!!

Nice pictures. Don't worry about not having a preview clip. You're new here and you're still trying to figure this place out. Bought a video with you in it yesterday. Your cute feet and cute laugh definitely made it worth the money. But I didn't know you had your own clip store. I'll definitely have to check that out.

For a new store owner, you sure seem to be off to a great start doing lots of the little things that matter, at least for my tastes - the pics, descriptions, camera work (close ups especially), energy. Having an experienced ler like Whitney sure helps too. Thanks for sharing Lela.

Oh no! Sorry, I thought this was for videos... like, links to clips. I have no idea how to make previews of my clips, so I will be sure to post in the images thread from now on!
Thanks!

Oh no! Sorry, I thought this was for videos... like, links to clips. I have no idea how to make previews of my clips, so I will be sure to post in the images thread from now on!
Thanks!

You and me both sister :justlips: I finally have it down though and that "program" we were using yesterday will be a big help :) I'll fill you in later today so now we can both have actual vid previews.

~Jennifer~

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back