• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ler tickled to get lee tickled

Maneo

Oh, the price a Ler pays to see his lee tickled in public.

My wife is very ticklish, especially on her bare feet. She knows and indulges me in my tickling tastes. I love her, but particularly love her ticklish feet. Most of the time she goes barefoot around the house. To keep her feet in great shape and pretty, she gets regular pedicures. She is one of those lees for whom part of the pedicure process really tickles her. She maintains her composure - barely - but endures it to keep her feet soft and smooth and sexy with polish.

She has texted me when the ticklish part happens so I can vicariously enjoy her ticklish predicament as she is being tickled. I've sat in the salon and watched her get a pedicure, enjoying her trying to keep from jerking her foot or laughing out loud. It really turns me on to see or even know she is being tickled by someone other than me. I also enjoy the public nature of her tickling.

I'm one of the Lers who has a fantasy of seeing my wife (GF, SO, etc) tickled by someone else. My wife and I have literally done the cliche "tickling the foot under the table in a restaurant" scene more than once. She will slip off her shoe or sandal and place her foot in my lap or between my legs and I will tickle her, particularly when the waiter or waitress is taking her order. She struggles to speak coherently while I am running my fingers over her foot from heel to toes.

The pedicure is the one place she is both tickled by another person and she is tickled in public.

It has occurred to me that I could offer the technician who will give her a pedicure a large tip before the service starts. I'd ask the technician to prolong the ticklish portions of the pedicure for a couple of minutes longer than usual. I'm sure her pedicure techs are well aware when she is feeling tickled. She goes to the same salon every time and knows the staff as well as they know her. I'd tell the tech that I'm her husband and want to pull a prank on my wife.

The thing that has slowed me in doing that has been how to ensure that the tech accepts a request to intentionally tickle a customer. Then it occurred to me that I should develop a relationship with the staff so we know and trust one another when I ask them to prank my wife by tickling her foot. Then I realized the best way to get to know the staff was to go there with my wife and get a pedicure along with her. After a few visits, I know the staff, they know me and my wife, and they will be happy to go along with my tickle request. My heart pounds just thinking of my wife being tickled on her extremely ticklish feet in public for much longer than she has experienced. I'll be watching intently to see if and when she breaks by laughing and squirming so much that the tech has to pause. Her first red face as she is shy and making a scene is public from being tickled will surely make her blush deeply. But worse, or better from my point of view, once she has regained composure the tickling activity by the tech will begin again. Once the tickle floodgates are open, it gets harder and harder not to begin to lose control from the tickling. My wife often shrieks and physically thrashes when something really tickles her. The tickling time tickle bomb is whether the pedicure tech will tickle her helpless bare foot that Really tickles.

A perfect scenario for a Ler like me to put my lovely lee wife into ticklish peril. I don't plan to tell her so she won't be expecting the prolonged tickling.

Now the rub. For me to carry out this plan it involves me getting s pedicure with my wife. I've never had a pedicure. The main reason being that I am ticklish on my feet. I've worried how I'd react to a pedicure and if I would be putting myself in the same ticklish predicament as my wife. My wife accepts that I am the ler and she is the lee. She does like to tickle though her tickles of me are brief, mostly to get me to respond by tickling her 10 times worse. I and ticklish but am all Ler. I don't seek out ticklish situations for myself. On the other hand, my wife, though she truly, honestly hates being tickled, can also be very turned on by being tickled. She has the love-hate of the lee. I have been tied and tickled by one lee in my life but that was a one-off. I do think one can be a better ler by being the tickle bottom now and then. At least it helped me understand how to be a better ler. Knowing how it feels to be restrained and tickled gives me insight into being a better tickler.

However, I don't seek out opportunities to be tickled. So, do I endure a possible terrible public tickling of my feet to get my lee in a delicious tickle situation? For one thing, tickling, both giving and receiving, can be a turn-on. I have fears of some pretty young thing giving me a pedicure and me sitting there grinning with a bulge in my pants. Suppose the tech is a male and I get tickled and a bulge in my pants. Oh my! Secondly, well, my feet are very ticklish. I might be the one laughing and jerking about rather than my wife. Is it worth it, for the prank I want to pull on her, for me to take the risk of a public tickling? I'm a Ler but the thought of me being tickled makes my heart race. Perhaps I'm a Switch and just deathly afraid to admit how ticklish I am. Maybe my wife will want to switch roles and tickle me. She does enjoy tickling others.

I'll write more once I decide which way to go with submitting myself to a pedicure. It is a ticklish predicament.

I've had this exact same idea for years. I've actually gotten pedicures myself, but my feet aren't ticklish. But you don't necessarily need to get one yourself. My girlfriend gets hers done at a small, hole-in-the-wall nail salon. Go with her a few times and get to know the person who does her feet. Then get her card or contact information and bring up the subject before she comes in for her next appointment.

There was a great story here many years ago about a couple who went on vacation and purposely got the woman tickle tortured by a pedicure: https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/amazing-true-pedicure-story-must-read.176539/

It's like TheMasterTouch says above, you can go with her and sit there with her while she gets her pedicure, strike up a relationship with the pedicures, and boom. Or you could get one yourself. I am ticklish on my feet but it doesn't really tickle TOO bad. Of course I am also a squirmer and not really a laugher, so I don't really laugh anyway, but again, it's not that bad.

Secondly, I can count the number of salons I have been to on one hand that have male employees. 1 or 2 salons I believe, but I can't really think of the second one so probably 1. Also many of them aren't the best at speaking or understanding English so that's something to consider as well.

Not trying to sound prejudice or anything. It's just several of the times I went and spoke with my or my wife's nail person, they seemed genuinely confused and spoke English slowly amd broken. Maybe they were faking, maybe not. Still something to consider.

Case in point, if you don't want to get tickled and don't want a pedicure, then don't. No one will force you. It's nice as well going because you get the chance to see other ticklish people as well. Though I've always been unlucky in that area.

I think the best part of this post is how your wife indulges your tickling and will do some tickling of you in return, or as a 'starter' to get yu to do her tickling...If I had a wife who would indulge me like that...I would explore more regular play sessions where she could have more time tickling me...and then I'd 'return' the favor...
So even tho the pedicure situation is fun...I'd be more apt to trying to do more at home just to find my limits of being tickled...(but I do have a switch mentality myself, so I know its not appealing to everyone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back