• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lesbian Domination F/F NUDITY AND EXTREME TICKLING

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Some may say I am selling out, I always thought that nudity in a tickling video was just a distraction, and I still believe that. BUT, sometimes it is definitely appropriate. You see, Brooke has a thing for Carmen, and she wants her helpless and naked. At first I thought this was a bad idea, but what could I do to one of my most popular lees that I haven't done before? Carmen, despite what she may say, must secretly love being tickled, why else would she come back and subject herself to some of the most brutal tickling I have ever seen? Brooke is ok as a ler, but as an erotic lesbian ler, she is unbelievable. She totally controls Carmen, and Carmen's torture is made worse than ever because she is NAKED, NAKED AND HELPLESS and at the mercy of a girl who wants her. Brooke tickles EVERYTHING, yes, even there! She uses her tongue to tickle Carmen's nipples and navel, it makes Carmen absolutely insane. This video is pure torture, not for the faint of heart. Carmen does suffer, and we all have seen Carmen suffer plenty, but this is the worst ever. This video is tastefully done, the nudity belongs and it isn't done for the sake of nudity, Brooke HAD to have her naked and the video is just amazing. This video is very long and 14.99, but worth every penny. Other than Carmen's naked revenge, I won't be doing any nude tickling anytime soon until it seems absolutely appropriate.

You can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• carmen nude 1.wmv
    4.4 MB · Views: 15,172
  • carmen nude 2.wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 12,512
Some may say I am selling out, I always thought that nudity in a tickling video was just a distraction...

While I understand your reluctance to shoot this stuff, like you, I've dabled with nude tickling and agree it has some value.

This video is really well done.

JD

It takes something really good for me to post more than once a year, but holy $#%# dude...amazing..

shoot me a message when C4S is up...this looks insane...you're the best in the business, by far.

:bowing:

Love it, esp the expressions on Brooke's face. Very real, erotic & extreme. BUT...my pet peeve is lees being able to twist away from the camera. I want to see unbroken minutes of Brooke's tongue burrowing in Carmen's navel like in the excellent 2nd pic of the OP. Either tie 'em tighter, or get some pillows underneath 'em, that's my motto.

Love it, esp the expressions on Brooke's face. Very real, erotic & extreme. BUT...my pet peeve is lees being able to twist away from the camera. I want to see unbroken minutes of Brooke's tongue burrowing in Carmen's navel like in the excellent 2nd pic of the OP. Either tie 'em tighter, or get some pillows underneath 'em, that's my motto.

I understand completely and will do some videos like that. I just happen to like when a girl CAN squirm a little and TRY to get away, this way you know she hates it, lol. But point taken and will do!

I notice that Carmen's nipples did not have an erection. Was she sexually aroused by all the tickling? Or she just has small breast?
BTW, wasn't it said that Carmen decided to quit?

OMG TOMMY YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!!!
your videos are always the best ever, but this is what you were missing. Please don't let this be your only clip with nudity!! I can't wait to buy it! Stupid clips4sale better be up and running soon!

Finally got the clips on the store, was able to log in and add them, but it still may be a while before anyone is able to buy them. C4S still seems to be having some trouble, at least on my end.

Tickle Abuse,

I don't normally comment on producer's vids cuz I don't like to tell you folks how to do your jobs. But this vid was awesome! You consistently come out with good clips, and the ones with Carmen are always the best. This clip made Ticklejapan seem somewhat tame.

Could Tickleabuse become what realtickling was at the turn of the century? I reckon so.

Keep up the good work, guys!

-Xionking

Tickle Abuse,

I don't normally comment on producer's vids cuz I don't like to tell you folks how to do your jobs. But this vid was awesome! You consistently come out with good clips, and the ones with Carmen are always the best. This clip made Ticklejapan seem somewhat tame.

Could Tickleabuse become what realtickling was at the turn of the century? I reckon so.

Keep up the good work, guys!

-Xionking

Wow, quite a compliment! Thanks so much and I am glad you enjoy my work, I will continue to strive to do even better.

Tommy

If someone's looking for a pure tortorous vid, then this would be it!

I'm more for laughing than screaming, so it didn't do it for me.....sorry!

If someone's looking for a pure tortorous vid, then this would be it!

I'm more for laughing than screaming, so it didn't do it for me.....sorry!

When Carmen says "just kill me and lick my dead body...it would be less painful" she wasn't kidding! Poor little Carmen suffers more than anyone when she gets tickled.

The rest of us clip producers might as well throw in the towel, your clips are consistently amazing! :bowing:

OMFG. That was the best clip this forum has seen in a long fucking time.Thanks Tommy.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back