• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leslie's ticklish armpits Part 2

NetherCat

This is Part 2 from my story called "Leslie's ticklish armpits." If you haven't read part 1, I suggest reading that one first before this one.

"Alright then. I'll give you one more chance, but if you fail again, there'll be no choice but to tie you up." I told Leslie.

In her slightly drunk state, she beamed at the opportunity that I was giving her. She probably felt like I was being generous.

"Okay, I'll endure it this time for sure" Leslie proclaimed with determination.

"There's just one condition though. This time you have to keep both arms straight up." I told her. My heart was beating fast. This entire time her armpits were open to my touch, but I wasn't really able to visualize them well. Propping her elbows while leaning forward definitely enveloped my fingers in the warm, soft, perfect succulent skin of her pits, but I had yet to tickle them in a completely vulnerable, open state. I yearned for it.

Her eyes went wide when she heard that. She put her own hands into her armpits to comfort herself and she flinched a little. She didn't say anything but I could tell she felt ticklish even with her own touch. Those hollows of hers were definitely an armpit tickler's paradise. The moonlight shone through the window and kissed her skin, giving it a slight glow. Her beauty was almost hard to look at. Due to my excitement though I was slightly getting impatient.

"If you feel like you can't handle it, we could always just go straight to tying you up for 3 minutes." I offered.

She thought about it for a moment and then replied

"No, let's do this one first! I think I can withstand it!"

Leslie grabbed another bottle of alcohol and chugged it. I guess you could say it was her liquid courage. After emptying it she appeared to relax more and laid herself out on the rug. I watched the crevice of her armpits transform as her arm moved upwards until the skin was stretched and those beautiful, meaty mounds were revealed. I spent plenty of time pinching and drawing circles on those so I knew how great they felt. As she raised her arms, even more sensitive skin came out from those wide arm holes. Her sideboob protruding a little form the bottom. I reached over and pulled the front of her racer back forward so it would expose every inch of her pits. Now that was a sight to behold. She looked at me and said

"Do your worst."

The warmth of the room continued on and her soft underarms glistened from the sweat and light. It was like a canvas that was prepped and ready for me to scribble on. I was excited. I knew that she wouldn't be able to handle it at all. This offer only benefited me because it was extra time that I got to tickle her on top of the 30 minutes she would spend tied up. Here I began my journey to explore her newly revealed armpits.

I spider tickled her elbows and dragged them down to the center of her armpits where you can slightly see the contour if her breast. She breathed deeply and curled her petite fingers inward. She bent at the elbow slightly but resisted putting her arms down. I was amused at how such a small motion could change the shape of her armpits so much. Doing that motion created a deeper hollow and the flexing of her biceps creased the lines a little more. Once more I softly dragged my fingers through that hollowing portion and traced those newly creased lines over, and over and over. Every motion made Leslie's head twist and move. Giving me bursts of laughter as I caressed the contours of the flesh of her underarms. Seeing her reactions, I now understood why she didn't wear much sleeveless clothing despite the perfection of her skin. It was completely apparent that not a single hair follicle ever resided in this sensitive area. Leaving it wide open would just be inviting direct contact from the world. Yet here she was. Baring every detail of her sacred armpits to me. She probably didn't know how much it turned me on, but I guess that's part of the excitement. Between her bursts of laughter she told me

"My armpits are so sweaty! Doesn't it gross you out to touch them?"

"Not at all." I replied. "But if you're feeling self conscious about that, I might have an answer!"

I paused the time and quickly grabbed my toothbrush. I came back and told her

"This ought to clean you up a bit."

I continued the stopwatch and brushed gentle circles around her mounds before she could oppose.

"OH SHIT!!!!" she exclaimed as she burst out into beautiful laughter. Like a good girl she kept her arms up while I scrubbed the outskirts making sure not to miss any nook or cranny in her skin. I brushed circles in the hollows one at a time making sure the circles were as small as they could be to make sure I covered every square inch of her armpit until I got to a part in underneath her mounds that seemed to bulge whenever she flexed her muscles. They were slightly defined and moved perpendicular to the creases of her mounds. With my curiosity I scrubbed this area well. Leslie went BALLISTIC. Her back arched, and the veins of her neck popped out from how hard it made her laugh! She almost brought her arms down, but managed to stop them midway. I was sure it was her "Spot". The secret spot in her armpits where her nerves were the most sensitive. Utterly the most ticklish spot on her armpits. I didn't notice it when her arms were just on the table, since her arms were mostly down, but no it was revealed. I threw my toothbrush off to the side and anchored my 4 fingers to the back of her shoulders. With my thumb, I delve into her spot and she immediately kicked, and screamed with laughter. Of course, she brought both of her arms down tightly enveloping my thumb completely in her soft, succulent, meaty skin. I guess there was still much benefit from having her arms down while my fingers were stuck in her armpits. I absolutely loved the feeling. I was heated up. Once more I applied pressure to the spot and she thrashed and managed to twist my thumbs away from her armpits. The stopwatch read 1:26. She failed again. I knew she would.

"Wow, that last part seriously tickled!" She explained. Her face slightly red from laughing and maybe from the alcohol too. The look in her eyes told me that tickled her so much that she sobered right up.

"Why are you so good at this?" she asked.

"Well your armpits are perfect like you said. The skin is so perfect I could see every detail... I'm honestly enjoying tickling you more than I thought."

I lied. I knew exactly how much I wanted to do this from the first day I saw her armpits. The rarity of her exposure only made me more thirsty. She grinned at the compliment. It seemed like she liked that.

"It might be the alcohol talking, but I'm kind of enjoying this too... though it's hard to handle." she said.

Leslie looked at the stopwatch and frowned knowing she failed again.

"I don't suppose you'd give me a 3rd chance?" she asked using her cute round eyes to try and convinced me.

I gave her a reassuring smile and then straight up told her

"Nope."

We both laughed and I took her to my room. I had planned for this day so I bought a few restraints and belts. I first laid her down on my bed which surprisingly didn't put her off. After all our time together in one dorm I guess she knew if I was planning to do something malicious I would have done it by now. My set up was simple. I tied cuffs to her wrist and raised them straight up as she lied down. I marveled at her revealed underarms again and resisted the urge to tickle them. That I could get her into position without her being squirmy, or worried that I would touch her ticklish hollows before she was positioned. It was such a tease though. Tying her up without doing anything until it was done. After that, I used the bed frame underneath the mattress to anchor her arms straight upwards. Next I put belts on to push her elbows together and another belt positioned behind her head pulling her 2 biceps together. Afterwards I used more restraints to anchor her legs to the bed and sat on her waist to complete the set up.

I looked at her face between her 2 armpits. The skin was so taut that you could hardly see the 3 creases that separated her mounds. Again, I pulled her racer back forward to reveal her the side part of her perky breasts. Man I loved the way these arm holes curved. It was perfect for exposing her armpits. I asked her

"Can you try pulling?"

She made a small effort to pull at her restraints causing her armpits to hollow a little. The muscles that marked her "Spot" moved a little. but overall she had no freedom. That motion was so sexy though that I was afraid she would feel my erection since I was sitting on her waist. Knowing how freakishly ticklish these pits were, this was probably a position that she would never want to be in. Yet here she was, stretched in her perfection. I touched her spot on both armpits and she let out a flurry of musical giggles. Only her head moved now and her hands clenched into tight fists. I wasn't even tickling her yet and she was already giggling. For the first time I was able to completely visualize these perfect pits, and I wished I could take a picture so I could treasure them forever. I rubbed a little but this time there was a little friction. Her sweat was starting to become sticky after everything she's been through. I bent down and put my face in her armpits. After inhaling, I brought out my tongue and started lickling her spot. She arched her back as much as she could and howled in laughter. My saliva brought back the slipperiness and the softness of my tongue drove her nuts! She thrashed as much as she could but overall, she couldn't. There was no play in my bonds. I let my other hand wander into her other armpit, poking where the sideboob and armpit meet. I swirled my tongue through the entirety of her smooth as if I was giving it a lesson on the anatomy. Counting the meaty mounds with my tongue and biting it slightly sent her into euphoria. I did the same thing with the other side of course. She tasted just a little bit sour, but like the way she smelled, it was mostly sweet. Using my tongue I wrote my name on each armpit making sure to run over her spot several times making her sing with laughter. After I was satisfied with my lickling, I reached over to my end table and grabbed some baby oil that I prepared prior. Her eyes widened in horror. I guess after all I put her through, she was becoming quite the experienced ticklee. She knew exactly what it was for. I put the oil on my hands and rubbed them together. Afterwards I contacted her fleshy underarms. She squealed closing her eyes tightly and gritting her teeth. I made sure to "Accidentally" put pressure on the many different areas of her underarms as I told her

"Don't be tickled yet, I'm only 'applying' the oil."

She looked at me through her wild laughter. She wouldn't be able to answer as long as I was touching her armpits. After I let my fingers skate through every contour of her armpits... Roughly yet carefully.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHIT! HAHAHAHAHA" was all Leslie could exclaim. She looked at my fingers knowing that they were going to continue to torment the wide flesh of her armpits and there was absolutely nothing she could do to get away. As her armpits hollowed and stretched through her laughter, I decided to focus on her spot. I brought my fingers together much like an Italian chef and used all 5 fingers to dig circles into her spot. After that I spread them apart slowly as if they were blooming flowers and made sure to continue the constant pressure against all the skin it was traveling through. Of course, I made sure to spread them enough so I would eventually reach the mounds as well as the inner side boob area of her armpit. Silent laughter emerged from Leslie. Her eyes squeezed tightly and eyes tearing up. All she could do was laugh as I continued my tickling as if it was my life's mission. I would repeat this several times and Leslie's laughter would go silent every time, and then come back melodically after a few seconds. After that, I pinched the mounds to try and make them crease, but the stretch and the oil made it too slippery. Nonetheless, tickled her like crazy because I made sure to always stay near her spot whenever I pinched and un-pinched. I continued to explore every millimeter of her armpit until it turned pink. I would slow down every now and then to give her breaks but honestly I was so immersed I hardly even noticed the 30 minutes was up. Even after the alarm went went off I continued to do 10 more strokes in before finally stopping. After stopping, Leslie continued to laugh. her hair was a mess. She looked like she just got out of a hard battle, but still beautiful nonetheless. Her armpits bright pink and glistening with oil accentuated its unique shape and hollow as well as the flawlessly smooth skin.

"Wow." I said.

"Wow?" She giggled. " That's all you have to say after all that?

"Well, honestly I'm speechless. There's really no other way to describe how amazed I am right now." I replied.

I meant that with my whole heart. I felt like this was the best day of my life. Girl of my dreams, and my armpit tickling fetish fulfilled. I never dreamed that I would ever have both. She looked at me slightly amused.

"You drove me crazy with that. At first it was overwhelming but after so many minutes I actually started to enjoy it. Maybe it's not so bad to get my armpits tickled sometimes." she told me.

"Are you sure you won't regret those words?" I asked.

she laughed and said "I'm sure I will."

Shortly after that she fell asleep from her exhaustion without even getting untied. While she slept though I undid her bonds so they wouldn't cut off her circulation. Her arms remained raised though, and I sure wasn't going to be the one to put them down. I gave her armpits one last light tickle and she flinched a little without waking up. I wonder if that tickled her in her dream. I laid down next to her and just stared at her ticklish hollow. I don't know when I fell asleep, but that's exactly the way I would want it to be.

After that day, Leslie began wearing sleeveless clothing everyday around the house. After a couple months more,we became a couple and she graciously allowed me to cut off the sleeves in all her clothing. It was more of a spur of the moment but I'm glad I did it. Because of that, my dorm life with Leslie really became the armpit paradise that I was hoping for. We had many more armpit tickling adventures after that, but for now, this is the end of this story.

THE END.

Attachments

• Leslie 2.jpg
    Leslie 2.jpg
    909.1 KB · Views: 116
I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for reading it Milagros! &#55357;&#56842; you're one of the few people that actually reads my posts

As this was based on someone you know, and I take it the pics are of her too....was she actually this ticklish? And only on her armpits? And did you get to tickle her?

Or was this all purely a fantasy you have met who you find attractive? :)

As this was based on someone you know, and I take it the pics are of her too....was she actually this ticklish? And only on her armpits? And did you get to tickle her?

Or was this all purely a fantasy you have met who you find attractive? :)

Yes pretty much all her characteristics that I described are her! And the picture is also her! Though for respect and her own safety I hid her face. I got to tickle her very many times! She wasnt ticklisn anywhere else besides her armpits, and most of the time, just touching her there would have her SCREAMING with laughter! The fantasy part is living together in a dorm and tying her up. Though there have been many times where I held her down and tickled her so every single detail about her perfectly ticklish armpits and how she reacts when tickled is completely accurate. Hope you enjyed the story!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back