• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Less ticklish when ageing?

serwer0000

Hi all. I've been following the forum for many years now but I've never posted, so hello everybody. The time has come though to ask for your experience, advice or observations.

My wife is not really into tickling but she likes when I play with her feet. What is bothering me lately is that although she never was really ticklish, there was at least some reaction. For some time now even that is gone. Did you observe to become less ticklish over age? Or might it be some other thing, like permanent tiredness? Couple of years ago I could get some reaction, especially in the morning but it's gone now - and I'd really like to get it back :devilish:

Thank you for all the advice and shared experience :)

Hi all. I've been following the forum for many years now but I've never posted, so hello everybody. The time has come though to ask for your experience, advice or observations.

My wife is not really into tickling but she likes when I play with her feet. What is bothering me lately is that although she never was really ticklish, there was at least some reaction. For some time now even that is gone. Did you observe to become less ticklish over age? Or might it be some other thing, like permanent tiredness? Couple of years ago I could get some reaction, especially in the morning but it's gone now - and I'd really like to get it back :devilish:

Thank you for all the advice and shared experience :)
I think it depends on the person. My friend is 70 and still very ticklish, I'm in my 50s and have gotten less sensitive. Try putting lotion on your wife before trying to tickle her. If you can get away with it, you could try running a hairbrush down her soles after the lotion.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Lotion/cream/anything similar doesn't increase fingers sensitivity but I've never tried more... dramatic means :D I thought about that of course, some day will see if that changes anything. Thank you :)

My feet were more ticklish when I was a kid, but some areas, like my back and thighs, are more ticklish now as an adult. Very weird!

I guess I’m lucky….the older my wife gets, the more ticklish her feet have become. She’s almost 60 and it’s gotten better!

My wife is the opposite, as we've aged she admittedly has gotten quite a bit more ticklish!! I've noticed it in her reactions, but it's to the point that she even mentioned how her feet have become much more sensitive.

Maybe the larger issue is taking care of your feet? Calluses etc. Now as far as other areas are concerned, I think this is a valid question.

Probably depends on the person. I went from being a very ticklish kid to a hyperticklish adult and it feels like it's getting worse every year :p

Try the brush on her feet after putting lotion on them! If that works, try your fingers after that. Sometimes, once you get someone laughing, they are more sensitive.

Tried it eventually, still no luck. It's curious what happened as she used to be more sensitive couple of years ago. This has its perks of course but it would be nice to get some reaction :upsidedow

My body has become more sensitive with age.

The changes are mind boggling to me, to say the least.

Definitely not the case for me. If anything it’s made me even more sensitive to it. I didn’t think that was possible :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back