• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

let me introduce myself

armymamachick

Hi everyone. I'm a 23 year old, extremely ticklish female. I found this site through a mutual friend who is very into tickling. After turning me on to being tickled he suggested I join the forum... so here I am. I'm extremely ticklish under my arms, my ribs, hips, thighs, and my feet. My feet are by far the worst spot on my body, followed closely by this spot on my hips. I originally started out allowing myself to be tickled by a lover of mine in order to please him. I'm not sure exactly when, but it started to become a huge turn on for me to be tickled. I've watched a few videos of girls being tickled, which is also a huge turn- on for me. Yes, I'm very bisexual. Well, that's all for now. Hit me up if you have any questions- I'll answer them all to the best of my ability.

Welcome to TMF!!

Great profile and good first post!

Welcome to the TMF, armymamachick, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forum , armymamachick!

Taking your screenname into account , I'm gonna try & stay on your good side , 'cause it sounds like you could probably kick my ass.

Have fun!

That was a great post but could you please get larger type for the old men like me who can't see to begin with lol. Oh by the way I took the liberty to look at your profile and that pict of you with the xmas tree behind you. That is the most devilish look I have ever seen, What was on your mind. It was Evil in a good way LOL

Congratulations on your first post and welcome to the TMF. :)

Welcome to the forum. Interesting that you were "converted", so to speak, to tickling by others. Very cool. This forum can be quite a fun place to hang out. Enjoy! :)

Wow! Thanks for all the welcomes. I won't deny the whole forum thing was a lil bit daunting to me so yay to feeling welcomed! I won't lie that this is all very new to me and as the person who has opened my eyes to all this tickling fun and this forum is about to leave me (the not so fun part of army life) I'm at a loss for words. Right now I find myself mostly curious and browsing for lack of a better word. As requested, my font is now bigger, bolder and better. (Insert witty line here). So any advice to new nearly virgin ticklee who is about to be partnerless?

Well hello there.

Join the party:imthedj:

Congrats and good luck with joining the Army.
Not an easy life to choose but I highly admire you for it!!

Wow! Thanks for all the welcomes. I won't deny the whole forum thing was a lil bit daunting to me so yay to feeling welcomed! I won't lie that this is all very new to me and as the person who has opened my eyes to all this tickling fun and this forum is about to leave me (the not so fun part of army life) I'm at a loss for words. Right now I find myself mostly curious and browsing for lack of a better word. As requested, my font is now bigger, bolder and better. (Insert witty line here). So any advice to new nearly virgin ticklee who is about to be partnerless?

i would suggest hittin up the personals, there u can find ppl from your area and hopefully build some friendships.
after that maybe even some tickling filled dates.

good luck and welcome to the party

heck if ur stationed over here (NC) ive met quite a few ppl (including myself) that would love to meet yah and trade a few tickles :2poke:

That was a great post but could you please get larger type for the old men like me who can't see to begin with lol. Oh by the way I took the liberty to look at your profile and that pict of you with the xmas tree behind you. That is the most devilish look I have ever seen, What was on your mind. It was Evil in a good way LOL

But but...I liked the font! (And the post too!) ;-)

Welcome Ms. armymamachick, you will certainly have a good time, however you wish to do so. Jim

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back