• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's give Giggles32 a thorough tickling

Hello ticklingfeet4fu. I am doing great. I hope you are too.

All This Time I Have Been Missing The Tickling Of Glggles32!

Care to pass me your feet Giggles, so that I can make up for lost time. :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets: :p :D :evilha: :blaugh: :devil: :firedevil :angel: Who me?

Seriously Girl, you make this place very special to us all and I thank you so much. Hey, you being from Cali, means we're in the same time zone and tickle zone. We must meet...

Last edited:
GIGGLES32 said:
In all honestly I am not fun to tickle at all ... nope ... not one bit ... just ask anyone ... :)

heheheh guys don;t be fooled! Giggles32 is wonderfully ticklish lee as well as Ler and I had a great time tickling her!! Oh and giggles32....

abcdefgHIJK HHEHE MUAHAHAH oops I have to start over again hahhaha!!!!!! your in for it babe :firedevil :dogpile:

GIGGLES32 said:
Hello ticklingfeet4fu. I am doing great. I hope you are too.
I am doing great. I hope to hear from you sometime soon. I am glad you are great. We are getting ready for another gathering. We got to get you and Thunder to one of these gatherings out here. :woot:

ticklishscribe said:
Care to pass me your feet Giggles, so that I can make up for lost time. :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets: :p :D :evilha: :blaugh: :devil: :firedevil :angel: Who me?

Seriously Girl, you make this place very special to us all and I thank you so much. Hey, you being from Cali, means we're in the same time zone and tickle zone. We must meet...

Passes my feet to ticklishscribe and starts to laugh before he even touches them! GIGGLE! GIGGLE!

Thank you so very much for your kind words. You are very special too. I will look for you on line when I am on Yahoo IM so we can chat. Since we are in the same time tickle zone.

tickleshotel said:
heheheh guys don;t be fooled! Giggles32 is wonderfully ticklish lee as well as Ler and I had a great time tickling her!! Oh and giggles32....

abcdefgHIJK HHEHE MUAHAHAH oops I have to start over again hahhaha!!!!!! your in for it babe :firedevil :dogpile:

Shhh! tickleshotel, GIGGLE! I was trying to keep it a secret! HEE! HEE! HEE!

You are great fun to tickle too. When are you coming to visit us again?

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T A B C Z HAA! HAAA! HAAAA!

ticklingfeet4fu said:
I am doing great. I hope to hear from you sometime soon. I am glad you are great. We are getting ready for another gathering. We got to get you and Thunder to one of these gatherings out here. :woot:

That would be great fun. Would love to find the time. Hopefully some day soon.

love your siggy giggles its soo cute. i once had the nick, tink, short for tinkerbelle. and if i were a ler i would tickle you.

isabeau :xpulcy: :bouncybou :bouncybou :couch: :wavingguy

Oh you are sooooooooo going to get the ticking of your life, when i move there. And with thunder helping, You dont stand a chance.

Get ready sis for the two BEST men in your life, to give you what you deserve, Your in trouble now.
:evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

isabeau{E} said:
love your siggy giggles its soo cute. i once had the nick, tink, short for tinkerbelle. and if i were a ler i would tickle you.

isabeau :xpulcy: :bouncybou :bouncybou :couch: :wavingguy

OOOHHH! I love your siggy too. Very sexy in pink! ;)

I have been called Tink too but only because I like her so much.

I am learning to be a Ler because I was only a Lee too and believe you me it sure is lots of fun being a Ler but of course not as much fun as being a Lee! Try it you'll like it! :tickle:

I would love to tickle you silly! Hopefully soon. :woot:

ticklingfeet4fu said:
I hope you and Thunder are doing great. :wavingguy

Thunder and I are doing wonderful. :woot:

I hope you and Amy are doing great. :wavingguy:

giggles, I still wanna tickle ya everyday, all day, on weekends, holidays, birthdays, leap year, Earth Day, Hanukkah, and any other day I forgot :wavingguy

USATKLR said:
Oh you are sooooooooo going to get the ticking of your life, when i move there. And with thunder helping, You dont stand a chance.

Get ready sis for the two BEST men in your life, to give you what you deserve, Your in trouble now.
:evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

Well what are doing over there move your buns over here and pronto! I wanna be in trouble by the two best men in my life! GIGGLE!

ticklkitten said:
Just remember to pick me up on your way out there!

Giggles... my schoolgirl outfit hangs in my closet lonely and unused... I think fitnesstickle is still tortured by the webcam that day!

I am sure he is. We sure did have lots of fun!!!

natural tickler said:
giggles, I still wanna tickle ya everyday, all day, on weekends, holidays, birthdays, leap year, Earth Day, Hanukkah, and any other day I forgot :wavingguy

Everyday hhhmmm today is an everyday and an all day! The weekend is tomorrow. The next holiday is too far away. My Birthday is this month. So when are you going to be here? I am having tickling withdrawls!!!

GIGGLES32 said:
Thunder and I are doing wonderful. :woot:

I hope you and Amy are doing great. :wavingguy:
We are doing great Giggles32. We really hope that you guys are doing great too. :smilestar

Well, now, I believe that is enough chatting, so let's hear some laughing!

*tickles belly very quickly*

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back