• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lets plan a gathering in MINNESOTA!

wellothetickler

TMF Novice
:wahooo:

HELLO EVERYBODY =)
MY NAMES WELLO. IM CURENTLY LIVING IN MINNESOTA, SO ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY IN THE MIDWEST/MINNESOTA AREA CONTACT THIS THREAD AND WE CAN PLAN A GATHERING =) OR CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

LETS GET A MINNESOTA TICKLE GATHERING STARTED!! :wahooo:

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!

I'm in!!! It would be a great way for people to meet!!

did this ever get off the ground? i just moved to MPLS and would be interested.

I think it would be awesome if we could all meet sometime. Can we plan a for a coffee meet up or something?

I still think that we all need to get together somewhere....Hopefully others still agree. It's been far too long since my last/only tickle experience.

i was serious about getting people together - just for coffee or drinks with the main purpose of just seeing who else was out there (no expectations beyond that) - but i didn't get very many responses from the females. and i don't think anyone is interested in a gathering of 20 guys and one girl... so if i get a few more responses from the girls i'll try again.

i was serious about getting people together - just for coffee or drinks with the main purpose of just seeing who else was out there (no expectations beyond that) - but i didn't get very many responses from the females. and i don't think anyone is interested in a gathering of 20 guys and one girl... so if i get a few more responses from the girls i'll try again.

I'd love to attend a MN gathering. With my work, I just need to know ahead of time so I can get the days off.

Remember, the ultimate goal of a munch or gathering is not tickling, but meeting like-minded people. If you have 10 guys and 2 girls, awesome because you're meeting and getting to know people. Ask anyone who has hosted or is hosting a munch/gathering. :)

SUREE

I'm a UofM student, lets meet in Minneapolis area!
I can bring my girlfriend too. What is the age group look like? Im 21, my gf is 22.

Hope this works out!

I would absolutely come to a MN gathering!! I'll go anytime and anywhere, I think it'd be so much fun!

Minnesota gathering

I live in St. Cloud Minnesota. A gathering in MN would be great. If you read previous posts, though, it is obvious that we need more female interest. Let's try to promote the idea to the ladies of this forum that live nearby, and let's do this!!

Minneapolis Here. My girlfriend interested in coming, but not being tickled :p. ANY UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA STUDENT OUT THERE???

How about meeting in minneapolis? Great places to eat. I guess it will be three girls and however many guys.

I've been trying to get one going in the Minneapolis area but just haven't had enough of a response. if people are still interested please contact me via pm and let's actually DO this. Meet and Greet first, then plan an event in a private enough space to actually tickle!!!

Still looking to get this together. Anyone who may be interested in helping with planning, send me a message!

I live I princeton mn I would denfently come but I need a ride

Me and me bf would probably be down for it if there instill enough interest.

Still wanting this. Still trying to pull it together! Also still looking for a Ler who I connect with. Horny naughty BBW lee looking to be bound and tickled.

minneapolis as well here, a female lee, 23!

is this still a gathering that may happen?

Twin Cities Tickling Munch;
7 to 9 p.m., Tuesday May 19th at Twin Cities Leather and Latte 2717 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN, Casual, vanilla, non play meet and greet. PM me for more info/with questions.

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back