• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let’s Play A Game

tattoedntickled

He came over after work this morning. I could tell he was tired and I just wanted to give him an easy day. We usually go on adventures - making the most out of the time we spend together but today was about relaxing. We cuddled on the couch watching a movie and I laid against him while he slept. I had no idea that short nap would give him what he needed to make my whole day.

He got up from the couch, went into the closet and came back with that cheeky grin that told me he had something in store for me. Be reached both hands out for mine prompting me to rise to my feet. He said, “close your eyes.” I happily obliged. He asked in a cunning tone, “do you trust me?” I smirked and let out a soft, cautious “yes” curious about what was about to happen. After my eyes were closed, he wrapped a tie around them, securing it to ensure I couldn’t see. He leaned in close to me and whispered “come find me.” I froze knowing once I did, I’d be rewarded. My hands made contact with them and he sweetly guided me into the bedroom.

He firmly instructed me to remove my clothing and I could hear him remove his. Eye sight taken from me, my other senses went into overdrive, eager for what was coming. He took my wrists in one hand and told me to be a good girl and stand still. He ran his fingers down my side, sending chills across my body causing me to move. Pinching my nipple, he reiterated that I not move. He resumed the tickling, moving down from my underarms to my ribs and finally pushing that spot on my hip he knows drives me crazy. Trying to obey his order, I let out laughter from the ticking. Soft caresses followed by fingers digging into the back of my knee, I transition between moans and laughter.

He leads me back towards the bed and tells me to lie back. “Let’s play a game” he says. “You tell me left or right and I decide what I get to do.” My curiosity rushing as he’s pinching, biting and tickling me, I let out “right.” He tickles my ribs on my right. “Right again” I say through the laughter. He pinches my right nipple. Gasping and knowing I want more, I utter “left.” He starts tickling under my ass cheek on the left side. That’s my most ticklish spot. Rolling and laughing, we continue this game for a while longer, tickling and kissing. “You did so well baby. You earned a reward.”

He disappears for a moment and returns in a new spot. “Find me,” he instructs, “and you’ll get your reward.” With my eyes still bound, I reach out for him, searching desperately to touch the man who brings me such joy and pleasure. Making contact with his skin, I begin to kiss him, starting from his sweet lips, moving down his chest, stomach and eventually his hard waiting cock. Knowing how much I was tickled, I had to get him back. As I move my mouth up and down, I run my fingernails up his ribs, making him laugh and arch his body to the side. Never forsaking the oral pleasure, I go back and forth from the left side to the right side of his rib cage, tickling and grazing my fingers across his skin. However, I know he’s ticklish in more spots. Behind the knee, he laughs and twitches. Giggling through the sucking, I move my fingernails down to his feet. He can’t stand it. He’s laughing in pleasure not knowing which sense to give in to.

He finally allows me to remove my blindfold and flips me onto my back. Asserting his dominance over me once again, sliding into me, I finally gasp in pleasure. Coming in close to me, he whispers “you’ve been a good girl. I’ll let you mood when you’re allowed to come.” My hands above my head, I get tickled on my ribs, knees and feet. He knows I love it and knows how much it adds to my pleasure. Both laughs and moans emerging from my lips, he knows I’m approaching my climax. Whispering in my ear in that soft, deep tone I can’t resist, “not yet baby.” Fighting every urge to give in to my own body, I endure more tickling across my body, gripping his arms and clawing at his back. “I’m so close - please let me cum,” I beg. Finally, he leans in to me, fingers in my ribs, “cum now!” Euphoria surges through me as my body embraces the orgasm brought on my man. Collapsing into me, I receive one more “good girl” and we continue our day of relaxation.

Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Welcome to the TMF, Tatoedntickled, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back