• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lick tickle F/F feet

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Diane is Brooke's favorite girl to tickle, Diane is so hot and has ridiculously ticklish feet, ticklish everthing! Brooke wants to do something sexy with her, so she decides to lick tickle Diane's feet. At first Diane is totally taken by surprise, then she thinks she may like it, then its just too much for her to take! She admitted that she loves having her feet worshipped, as long as no tickling is going on! Brooke uses her tongue and fingers for almost the entire video, she only uses the brush to punish Diane for squirming around too much.

you can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• dl1.jpg
    dl1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,309
  • dl2.jpg
    dl2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 415
  • dl3.jpg
    dl3.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 635
  • dl4.jpg
    dl4.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 966
  • diane lick sample.wmv
    4 MB · Views: 2,823
Excellent!

I have to say that this is my preferred video from this company to date.

Considering how much Diane seemed to enjoy the new experience, I am up for another one of this kind with Diane any time. :super_hap

Thanks!

Knight Tickler

I can't stop watching this clip.

This is exactly what I like. TLL also makes nice lick tickling clips every now and then.

Brooke reminds me of Priscilla James. They both enjoy the slow licking and tickling as a way of torturing with pleasure.

It is so interesting to me that we all like tickling, but we really only like a portion of the many different ways people can get tickled.

There are things that are posted here that I don't like. Some times I feel like I should complain, but I just don't say anything. However, when something that appeals to me is posted, I must say something.

I hope Tickle Abuse takes the time to explore the marvels of lick tickling . . .

Take care,

Knight Tickler

Just as I was thinking "Where have i seen that kind of reaction before?...", Footworships posts. XD
I immediately recognized Dancer Diane's squirming toes, as hers are the only ones I've ever seen that are strong enough to take such unique positions. And our favorite, lesbian-ler! The poor dear. X3

I can't stop watching this clip.

This is exactly what I like. TLL also makes nice lick tickling clips every now and then.

Brooke reminds me of Priscilla James. They both enjoy the slow licking and tickling as a way of torturing with pleasure.

It is so interesting to me that we all like tickling, but we really only like a portion of the many different ways people can get tickled.

There are things that are posted here that I don't like. Some times I feel like I should complain, but I just don't say anything. However, when something that appeals to me is posted, I must say something.

I hope Tickle Abuse takes the time to explore the marvels of lick tickling . . .

Take care,

Knight Tickler

Dont worry, Brooke is now the official Tickleabuse.com lick tickler, lol, so you will be seeing more lick tickling.

I noticed one particular lick on Diane's left foot that seemed to elicit a rather different response than the others..."Gotta stop doin' that"... perhaps further exploration of "that" is in order? Very nice clip.

O MMMMMMMMMMMMMMY This is the sweetest Foot/Tickle EVER!!!
BECAUSE OF HOW her FEET are so TICKLISH and of how HOT SHE gets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back