• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lickable pits F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Lo-Lo is on her knees, armpits totally vulnerable, and Brooke is going to have her way with her! She tickles, licks, and savors Lo's gorgeous armpits.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

My second-most fav place to lick a woman and the second-best thing to do to a ticklish body part ( finger tickling is still #1 ) for me is licking.:hello:

Awesome clip!!!:blaugh:

Oh , HELL yes ...!!! "Happy Thanksgiving" , indeed! :thumbsup:

Thanks for another lovely 'Lo-Lo' clip , Tickle Abuse.

Wow, great clip! Thanks!
I love the close ups and the fact that we can see her facial expressions while her underarms get tickled!

lol you know I don't like armpit tickling much but I think this vid has converted me

Been dying for a vid like this one. I never buy clips but just had to get this one, and it left me speechless. Gotta be one of the best tickling clips ive ever seen, and it left me wanting more, naturally haha. Lo-lo had an amazing laugh, sexy bod, and looked like she had incredibly smooth and sexy armpits. I'd love to know what brooke thought of that clip, because I thought it was amazing, and idk, it'd be cool to know what the tickler had to say about making such an incredible clip. THANK YOU! haha

Oh I...I just died in your arms tonight...and this shit KILLED me!!!!!

beautiful

love love lo-lo :redheart:

any chance that you might have lo-lo and cindi tickle each other? would love to see that

many thanks for another great film

d

What's Brooke wearing?

Lo-Lo looks-looks very hot in that top. I wish I could see what Br:woot2::woot2:ke is wearing, as she usually selects something flattering to wear, too.

Nice underarm tickles. More than once I've read the armpits are the best area for tickling.

Bought this one and it didn't disappoint! Long sharp nails and a pierced licker are the perfect weapons to use on smooth underarms like those!

Phew cant get enough of that amazing vid. Though I am wondering, what device is Lo-Lo trapped in? If it even is a device. It seems like the PERFECT thing to use for armpit tickling, because lo-lo was not able to move at all, and it really showed off her super soft armpits. Wondering if it has a name because i would love to see more girls tickled with that. Actually I'm really hoping lo-lo and brooke do a part 2 of the armpit tickling because it was just THAT good.

Phew cant get enough of that amazing vid. Though I am wondering, what device is Lo-Lo trapped in? If it even is a device. It seems like the PERFECT thing to use for armpit tickling, because lo-lo was not able to move at all, and it really showed off her super soft armpits. Wondering if it has a name because i would love to see more girls tickled with that. Actually I'm really hoping lo-lo and brooke do a part 2 of the armpit tickling because it was just THAT good.

I designed and built it about 6 months ago, but I could never think of a good name for the device. It's great for armpit and navel tickling, I designed it so that you can get a full view of face/armpits/navel.

name...

How about: "the device" ?
Sounds epic and lends a sense of enigma...

Awesome!!!! Brooke is the greatest pit licker of all time!!! :)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back