• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Licks

TickleMeP1nK

TMF Regular
If you're licked as a way of being tickled, does it tickle you, turn you on, or both? I see alot of videos of feet licking and it seems that the person always freaks out from it. Maybe it's the way it feels, but it seems it really does make people go nuts. Does it do neither for you? I find that it turns me on and gets me alot more excited, plus it does tickle depending on where i'm being licked. Thoughts?

Both. I've had a lot of girl's i've hooked up with say "that tickles" or "your tickling me" when licking/kissing them, particularly on the stomach area (obviously this was intentional lol), but yea I'd say its a combination of both

Both. I've had a lot of girl's i've hooked up with say "that tickles" or "your tickling me" when licking/kissing them, particularly on the stomach area (obviously this was intentional lol), but yea I'd say its a combination of both

You right buddy. I got the same feeling.

Licking doesn't tickle me at ALL (except my most MOST ticklish spot)- it's mostly just turns me on hella and is a small break :)

I love licking necks when i'm hooking up. And alot of times the girl can stand it because it tickles too much. But on the flipside they are undoubtedly turned on too. Love to do it!

GQ

maybe on occasion it tickles, but for the most part---- one hell of a turn on

I think it depends on how you lick and what you're going for. I've really only licked girls in three places: the neck, the tits, and the naughty bits. All I got were moans. I've never really licked as a way to tickle. Something to put on my to do list

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2D8GN0huIAg?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2D8GN0huIAg?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

/10chars

i once brought a girl to an orgasm by licking the soles of the feet, she was laying on her stomach with her feet at the foot of the bed and I was sitting on the floor and started licking and kissing her feet and i must have glided my tongue up and down her foot about 5 times from heel to toe before she climaxed it got me very excited as well hearing her moaning

It kinda does both to my girlfriend, on her feet it makes her freak out but they are extremely ticklish. On her stomache it tickles a little bit but really turns her on.

i once brought a girl to an orgasm by licking the soles of the feet, she was laying on her stomach with her feet at the foot of the bed and I was sitting on the floor and started licking and kissing her feet and i must have glided my tongue up and down her foot about 5 times from heel to toe before she climaxed it got me very excited as well hearing her moaning

A woman with that capability is a joy indeed!

Never had a tongue used to tickle me, but everytime I've used mine as a tickle tool, it usually is effective. Using the tongue to tickle around the neck, ears, and feet usually send my lee into a horny fit. I believe that's called a "win-win" scenario for yours truly.

It does both for any girl that i do it too, mainly on the feet and neck

If you're licked as a way of being tickled, does it tickle you, turn you on, or both? I see alot of videos of feet licking and it seems that the person always freaks out from it. Maybe it's the way it feels, but it seems it really does make people go nuts. Does it do neither for you? I find that it turns me on and gets me alot more excited, plus it does tickle depending on where i'm being licked. Thoughts?

Both!!!! Its usually very arousing, it could be very good as tickling if properly usded (watch Priscilla James doing it). In my case when my girlfriend "lickles me" its very effective during the tickling session. It means as a complement to the more effective use of her fingernails. I have used my tongue to tickle womens feet with different results, arousing, tickling but most of the times..surprising the lee.
I have seen videos whre the lee is lickled and she feels its like gross or disturbing. Anyway effective in getting reactions

Best

Licking is the ONLY way that my boyfriend is ticklish around his midsection. Hands don't do anything for whatever reason. When I kiss and lick his stomach and sides he goes nuts. I just wish it was easier to see his reaction from that vantage point :p. I think the worst for him is licking his neck though. He says that his neck makes him feel like he's being tickled on his hips or lower back as well. Has anyone heard of that happening before? Tickling one area and having it tickle them somewhere else? :)

both. and it does both for myself, and every women i've ever had the pleasure of licking.
i believe how you lick, and how responsive the receiver is has a lot to do with it too.
steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back