• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lidiya first time tickled! Part 2

BalkanTicklish

TMF Poster
In the thrilling second chapter of Lydia's inaugural tickle escapade, the enchanting beauty finds herself sprawled across the couch, securely bound and utterly defenseless, bracing for the impending ticklish apocalypse.

Following the tantalizing first installment, a visual delight you can catch right here:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/216591/28638091/lidiya039s-first-time-tickled-part-1

Lydia's heightened sensitivity transforms even the slightest caress into a symphony of giggles. With feathers in hand, I initiate a delicate dance along her feet, each stroke awakening a newfound delight. Buoyed by her response, I transition seamlessly into a more audacious tickling symphony, introducing my fingers to the playful performance. Lydia's laughter becomes an infectious crescendo, each passing second racketing up the intensity.

Having explored the territory of her feet, the journey continues upwards, tracing the contours of her back and lower back. These prove to be veritable treasure troves of ticklish pleasure, each touch eliciting spontaneous bursts of laughter. The sides and belly become the canvas for the next act, her armpits not spared from the delightful attack. Lydia's laughter erupts into a delightful frenzy, as even the tenderest touches send her into fits of mirth.

Intermittently, I delve my fingers into her ribs and armpits, sending her spiraling into an uncontrollable whirlwind of ticklish ecstasy.

As the video nears its climax, a return to the feet is marked by the introduction of various brushes, each stroke a carefully orchestrated tease. Lydia, caught in the throes of laughter, struggles to catch her breath, the ticklish torment reaching unprecedented heights.

The zenith of tickle-induced pleasure is achieved with the hairbrush, pushing Lydia to her absolute limit, a culmination that leaves her breathless yet thoroughly exhilarated.

This enthralling video promises to awaken a plethora of sensations, offering an irresistible journey into the world of ticklish delight.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/216591/28697213/lidiya-first-time-tickled-part-2

Attachments

• IMG_0721.jpeg
    IMG_0721.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 53
Please tell me there's a part 3 with her face up and those pits exposed!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back