• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Life is rough

DGF1976

TMF Expert
Me and my girlfriend just broke up. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you want. I quess that is life.

Take a deep breath. Look in the mirror. Take inventory; remind yourself of who you are. It's all right to cry. Don't drown, though. Take some walks. Clear your head. Appreciate the world around you, and the fact that you are part of it all.

Give yourself today. But tomorrow, start planning your future. Don't let it happen without you.

I'm sorry for your loss . . . I'm a veteran at it. You will be okay. Your former girlfriend will be, too, but that's up to her. Take care of you.

Too bad about you and your girlfriend DGF1976. Just take some time off to cool off and examine what went right and what went wrong with your relationship before going on to somebody else. Take care.

Last edited:
Things will be better babe. Although my emotions don't have much to do with my love life it's been pretty tough over here as well. My head is filled with what's best as an unpleasant slurry of emotions. You know where to find me if you need to talk.

unclebill said:
Get a puppy. :dog:

That is always awesome advice Bill. Of course given you can HAVE a puppy and all of the responsibilities etc but I digress. I love dogs...

Sadly these things do happen in life :( But you will get over it.

I just split up with my girlfriend as well. I'd only been going out with her for 2 and a half months but I'd fallen in love with her. Shes had a lot of problems in the past and so I could never blame her for doing this to me. But it hurts and I went out and had too much to drink the other day. I spoke to her today on MSN and she had a link to a photo album and seeing a picture she has of me and her and one of her ex-bf just made me shed a tear.

I guess I'll get over it. Most girls dump me when I first ask them out. At least this special girl had the decency to go out with me for a while before dumping me. Its a shame. We were going to get a cute little doggy some day! ha ha!

ticklkitten said:
That is always awesome advice Bill. Of course given you can HAVE a puppy and all of the responsibilities etc but I digress. I love dogs...
Thankyou for the compliment Ticklkitten. I`m becoming well known in this forum for that advice. :wiseowl:

Hey there DGF. I am really sorry for that bad news. I know that you will bounce back. You are a good guy and there is definately some lady out there who would consider herself lucky to be with you. I mean if I can find Sadira ( with this face ) well then you have a no problems. Good luck and remember that Sadira and I are here for you. Take care my friend.

Hugs Dom, things do get better and if it's any consolation, if it didn't work out just means someone better is out there for you.

Sandee

I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a rough time. I'll spare you all the cliches you tend to hear after a break up. Although they're all true, it's probably not making you feel much better. Now, I know how hard that feels.

Having a love life at my age is even harder, but I've spent the time alone working on me and how I can be a better person for myself. I've learned a lot (although it's not warming my bed at night):

I am good enough just the way I am
I don't need a man (insert "woman" here) to validate me
I will not exchange sex for my independent sprit
Way too much compromise on my end is a bad thing. If he's not willing to give but way willing to take, he's not the man for me regardless how lonely I get or how great the sex is

And yes, I'm very lonely these days! But I'm at the age where I know what I want in a companion and am willing to wait until I find them in the right person.

I hope this helps. It won't warm your bed today, but it may keep you from a cold woman down the road.

Man, that sucks...but hey, at least you were lucky enough(unlike me) to have had a g/f

Ticklee1973 said:
Hugs Dom, things do get better and if it's any consolation, if it didn't work out just means someone better is out there for you.

Sandee
Dom, I tend to agree with Sandee. There is probably some great lady all set to let you into her life. Just don't get down on yourself.

I want to thank everyone for the helpful advice. It proves once again how great the people are here on TMF. I'm ok, I don't let things keep me down for long, I'm good at bouncing back. It does seem like when it rains it pours though. I was walking to the corner store, when I felt someone hit me in the back of my head, I turn around to see some teenage kid standing there. I laughed and told him that was a mistake, than got hit in the back of my head again. Nest thing I know I was surrounded by 10-15 on them, all kids. Everytime I squared off with one, I'd get blind sided, so I just grabed the closes on in a head lock and threw him to the ground and just pounded on him, the others started hitting me in the back of the head with thier bikes, and finally got me off him and ran off. I'm pretty bang up, but I'm ok, I've been lumped up worst, and they didn't get anything either, so thats good. Talked to a friend of mine thats a cop around here, and they been doing this type of thing alot. It sucks Trenton has gone to such a crap of a city.

Trenton's been a bad place for too long a time now.

Good luck. Don't give up!

Knox The Hatter said:
Trenton's been a bad place for too long a time now.

Good luck. Don't give up!

Yeah, they tried to mug me Sunday, than tired to mug a guy on my street yesterday, and shot him. Thank good he's going to be all right.

Life is like a hollywood movie, you don't want to leave in the middle of it but you don't want to see it again. :wavingguy

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back