• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lifetime Ler converted into a Lee

veryTicklishLER

TMF Regular
Hello everyone,
I wanted to share my experiences this past weekend and hear your thoughts.
For nearly most of my life, I have always considered myself a Ler with willingness to be the Lee on occasions out of curiosity. On Friday I submitted to my wife for a full body, no limit, no safeword tickle, torture night. Nothing was off-limits or not allowed.
After being extremely nervous to begin with, I found myself enjoying the whole experience. I extremely enjoyed being forced to laugh, and carry on, even though it tickled so much. I have yelled and screamed and laughed harder than I ever have before. I have never experienced that. it was amazing. I have never in my entire life ever been tickled like that, nor did, I think I would ever be able to handle it.
After it was over, I felt extremely relieved and distressed. It was almost like Therapy. I couldn’t stop thinking about it the next day. So on Saturday, I asked her if we could have another session. Her eyes widen and she smiled devilish at me and was like “oh really?” I explained to her that I just can’t get over the feeling and wanted to do it again. She very easily obliged. She tied me up once again, and tickled the hell out of me. I laughed uncontrollably and screamed and hollered much to her delight. At time she stopped and looked at me, thinking that maybe she was giving me too much, and I told her to keep going, and to do it harder. Her eyes once again widened, and she had this huge grin on her face as she attacked my ribs and upper body once again, which made me scream, like never before. I love the whole experience!
Then, again, on Sunday, I asked if she could give me another tickle treatment. She said to me “oh my God, I’ve created a monster!” She again tickled me mercilessly on Sunday, and I hope to have almost daily sessions with her.
I can’t tell you how it relieves my stress, and how it makes me feel afterwards. It’s like all the stress in my body escapes through that tickle session. It’s incredible to just laugh uncontrollably and there’s nothing you can do about it. It is very therapeutic, in my opinion.
All of these years I have loved to tickle, but I am now finding out that I am really gravitating towards the Lee side of tickling. I was always a bit scared to submit, but now I actually look forward to it. It relaxes me afterwards, and I think it will make me a lot healthier too.
What do you all think? Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think it helps manage stress better? What does everyone think?

Good for you, VeryTicklish! I am not surprised that you enjoyed it and actually crave it. You are very lucky that your wife obliged you so willingly and fulfilled your need so well. So give us more detail on where and how she tickled you. Did she tease you verbally? Use any tools? We’re you naked? What did these sessions “lead to” afterward? Hopefully, you two can set up a “schedule” or use a code word to see who gets to be the Lee next. Bravo!

Oh, BTW, what celebrity does your wife resemble? It helps to get the full picture, so to speak. Thanks.

Honestly, many people on here tend to gravitate towards one or the other. A lot of Lees on here prefer to only Lee, while a lot of Lers prefer to only Ler. I, myself, tend to lean more towards the latter. I actually had a professional tickle session with Mistress Mia several years ago and marked the first time I was ever really tied down and tickled. I actually had no idea how ticklish I really was until that day. The loss of control and helplessness was both torturous and also fun/arousing. I still prefer to Ler, but will switch with my wife when we play tickling games.

The point I originally was trying to make is, love whatever you love, by why limit yourself to mainly one? Being the Ler and Lee is equally fun in my opinion, especially with a good turning the tables or revenge scenario. Switches have the most fun. You dish it out, and take it.

Good for you, VeryTicklish! I am not surprised that you enjoyed it and actually crave it. You are very lucky that your wife obliged you so willingly and fulfilled your need so well. So give us more detail on where and how she tickled you. Did she tease you verbally? Use any tools? Were you naked? What did these sessions “lead to” afterward? Hopefully, you two can set up a “schedule” or use a code word to see who gets to be the Lee next. Brav

Good for you, VeryTicklish! I am not surprised that you enjoyed it and actually crave it. You are very lucky that your wife obliged you so willingly and fulfilled your need so well. So give us more detail on where and how she tickled you. Did she tease you verbally? Use any tools? We’re you naked? What did these sessions “lead to” afterward? Hopefully, you two can set up a “schedule” or use a code word to see who gets to be the Lee next. Bravo!
Thanks for the replies, and to answer your questions… we have Velcro handcuff restraints, set up on the bed, and she straps me tightly into them, and mainly tickles my upper body my tummy, sides, ribs, and waist are deathly ticklish. I absolutely lose it when she tickles me prolonged there. She always teases me verbally a lot when she tickles, especially when I am really laughing and gasping for air. She has used some tools like feathers, hairbrushes, paintbrushes, and the like, but she found out that her fingers definitely work Best to get the absolute reactions out of me. Clothing I have on are socks so every ticklish spot is completely exposed. And it’s funny that you mentioned a “schedule” because I actually proposed to her the idea of having 30-minute tickle session every day (or MOST days (maybe 5x a week) as some it may not be possible with different things going on) the session could happen at any time… Morning, afternoon, evening… Could be predictable, like right after work, or could be totally unexpected Sometimes we may have to get creative during busy times and I’m sure she will come up with something. But she has definitely embraced this tickle session idea, and I have no doubt that it will be carried out to the fullest.
To answer your final question… My wife strongly resembles Mayim Bialik and there is only a 1 year difference on their ages.

I'm going through a similar situation myself as I explore my sexuality...

I've found with men I've always only been comfortable as a ler, but as I've started sessioning with women I've found myself becoming more and more of a switch for them. It's been an interesting journey to say the least

Thanks for the replies, and to answer your questions… we have Velcro handcuff restraints, set up on the bed, and she straps me tightly into them, and mainly tickles my upper body my tummy, sides, ribs, and waist are deathly ticklish. I absolutely lose it when she tickles me prolonged there. She always teases me verbally a lot when she tickles, especially when I am really laughing and gasping for air. She has used some tools like feathers, hairbrushes, paintbrushes, and the like, but she found out that her fingers definitely work Best to get the absolute reactions out of me. Clothing I have on are socks so every ticklish spot is completely exposed. And it’s funny that you mentioned a “schedule” because I actually proposed to her the idea of having 30-minute tickle session every day (or MOST days (maybe 5x a week) as some it may not be possible with different things going on) the session could happen at any time… Morning, afternoon, evening… Could be predictable, like right after work, or could be totally unexpected Sometimes we may have to get creative during busy times and I’m sure she will come up with something. But she has definitely embraced this tickle session idea, and I have no doubt that it will be carried out to the fullest.
To answer your final question… My wife strongly resembles Mayim Bialik and there is only a 1 year difference on their ages.
Awesome relationship! So glad she is embracing the lifestyle. Please post how it’s going, and any other experiences as they develop.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back