• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lil sister Completely HAMMERED on the BENCH! No mercy

Ice Princess

Verified
As if we didn't LOVE her enough. Just wait till you see this girl completely strapped down to the Tickled Pink bench in a beautiful set of matching bra & Panties. My goodness TICKLING PERFECTION right here! You upper body fans ( yes, a short clip of her feet too, we just had to because they are so perfect) are going to fall in love with this girl and this clip! At one point when we were tickling her i asked her if she wanted us to stop and she squeezed out NO! That was like HONEY to a BEE!! Watch and you will understand why we almost couldn't stop tickling her. OIL mixed with ARMPITS , BELLY, SIDES & FEET oh my. We just totally went after it. THIS is a get your popcorn ready with a comfortable seat clip right here. YOUR WELCOME!

FULL CLIP HERE

<a href="https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6754/28695403/lil-sister-completely-hammered-on-the-bench-no-mercy">Lil sister Completely HAMMERED on the BENCH! No mercy</a>

Very nice, including the choice of bra and panties ;) How many years young is lovely lil sis?

Bought it, and it was amazing; one of the things I like the most about your studio is how many of your models clearly enjoy being tickled. I think that speaks volumes about the atmosphere.

Bought it, and it was amazing; one of the things I like the most about your studio is how many of your models clearly enjoy being tickled. I think that speaks volumes about the atmosphere.
Spot on, Wolf. I've been saying for a while that the girls who come in combined with the way TP operates as a producer, by far makes this the best tickle store on C4S. Everyone has a fun time, and a good number of girls not only come back, they bring someone with them.

TP usually puts out a new vid up on C4S at 8:55 PM. Then a day or two later, a low quality version is posted at 9:55 PM. So after the low quality version is out, it usually means a new vid is coming in the next day or two. I'm always anticipating what pretty girl is coming in next, or coming back for another round.

Spot on, Wolf. I've been saying for a while that the girls who come in combined with the way TP operates as a producer, by far makes this the best tickle store on C4S. Everyone has a fun time, and a good number of girls not only come back, they bring someone with them.

TP usually puts out a new vid up on C4S at 8:55 PM. Then a day or two later, a low quality version is posted at 9:55 PM. So after the low quality version is out, it usually means a new vid is coming in the next day or two. I'm always anticipating what pretty girl is coming in next, or coming back for another round.
Amen, man; the laid-back vibe is similar to Laugh Out Loud studios, one of the best their ever was for introducing a partner into tickling vids.

Amen, man; the laid-back vibe is similar to Laugh Out Loud studios, one of the best their ever was for introducing a partner into tickling vids.
Reminds me of TMJ Productions. Same style of fun and playful tickling, with a laid back atmosphere. Only difference is that TMJ didn't really talk.

TP does, and usually I hate when guys in video talk. But TP's got a good balance when it comes to dialogue, and he's not all up in the video. We just see his hands and arms. He's got things down over there.

Reminds me of TMJ Productions. Same style of fun and playful tickling, with a laid back atmosphere. Only difference is that TMJ didn't really talk.

TP does, and usually I hate when guys in video talk. But TP's got a good balance when it comes to dialogue, and he's not all up in the video. We just see his hands and arms. He's got things down over there.
Yeah, that's true - TMJ had some great newbies and some all-stars, too. I think the reason TP's dialogue is okay is that it's natural, and not in the least bit creepy.

Yeah, that's true - TMJ had some great newbies and some all-stars, too. I think the reason TP's dialogue is okay is that it's natural, and not in the least bit creepy.
Yeah TMJ was how I first came across girls like Rachel Adams, Claire Irons, and Mo. All of which are still in the industry right now. Though Mo I don't think does tickling anymore. She has her own store where she just does solo content.

And yes, TP nails the dialogue. Like when it's a bellybutton vid, the dialogue about the belly/bellybutton that's being tickled is just perfect. Right up my alley.

Yeah TMJ was how I first came across girls like Rachel Adams, Claire Irons, and Mo. All of which are still in the industry right now. Though Mo I don't think does tickling anymore. She has her own store where she just does solo content.

And yes, TP nails the dialogue. Like when it's a bellybutton vid, the dialogue about the belly/bellybutton that's being tickled is just perfect. Right up my alley.
Same here; Em and Brandy were two of the best.

Same here; Em and Brandy were two of the best.
It's Amanda, Cam, and Brandy for me. I'm assuming we're talking about the Brandy with the hard stomach. Her bellybutton vid was the first clip I ever purchased from TP.

But I like everyone pretty much.

It's Amanda, Cam, and Brandy for me. I'm assuming we're talking about the Brandy with the hard stomach. Her bellybutton vid was the first clip I ever purchased from TP.

But I like everyone pretty much.
Oh, right, forgot there were two "Brandy"s - I like 'em both. And, yeah, it's hard to find one not to like.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back