• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily Haze: 'lee of the year? Try 'lee of the decade!

BroadwayMaybe

Verified
Time and time again I have professed my admiration for Lily Haze's tickling clips. I know I'm not a very powerful voice on the forums quite yet, but I felt obligated, after seeing her latest clip with Tommy at Tickle Abuse, to make this known to everybody.

Lily Haze is, in my opinion, one of the, if not the best 'lee model in the business right now. She is up and coming and truly has nowhere to go but up. Her clips at Lily's Midnight Snacks are pure delight. As a 'lee, Lily brings a interminably vivacious and refreshing girlish charm to her work. While I'm sure acting may be the last thing on the minds of the buyers of these clips, it is certainly nice to see the integration of her acting skills in said clips. Now I may be biased, but from conversing with Lily in the past, she is truly one of the most eloquent and intelligent models I've ever had the pleasure of talking with. Of course, the fact that she is drop-dead gorgeous is just frosting on top of what is most definitely a delicious and enticing ticklee cake.

For those of you who think I am full of it, I'd like you to take a look at this recent clip, or any other of Lily's clips for that matter, and try to tell me otherwise.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?206362-Lily-Haze-Topless-and-Toetied-F-F

I say, once again, bravo to Lily Haze. Here's hoping that your success continues and that your wonderful presence becomes fully known on these forums.

i will agree with you, lily haze is the ticklee of the year. i had a custom video made for me by her and she has the best laugh and giggle, she will catch your heart. i highly recommend anyone to contact her and talk to her about custom tickling videos. she is worth every penny you spend for it. and she is a sweet heart and very professional. i am honored to be able to call her my friend too. give her a shot my tickle friends, you wont be sorry.

I must also say of all the clips I have with Lily Haze I am never disappointed! She is a class act, friendly and professional. She as I said in another post is the real deal!!!! Gorgeous ticklish and extremely cool!!!! I will top you 1 and go for lee of the century!!! Oh yeah, I said it and meant it!!! Watch for more clips from Lily because you will definitely enjoy them, I know I always do!!!!

I must also say of all the clips I have with Lily Haze I am never disappointed! She is a class act, friendly and professional. She as I said in another post is the real deal!!!! Gorgeous ticklish and extremely cool!!!! I will top you 1 and go for lee of the century!!! Oh yeah, I said it and meant it!!! Watch for more clips from Lily because you will definitely enjoy them, I know I always do!!!!

I like the way you think, my friend. I like it indeed.

Hardly the decade. Go back within 10 years, Christina Carter.

Also, Lily is great. But not as great as some of the Lees that Kink.com gets when they elect to do tickling.

I'm sorry, Insidious. Christina Carter is a fantastic 'lee, don't get me wrong, and I'm not familiar with Kink.com. But I will say that Lily is 100% the best 'lee I've seen. I personally think you're incorrect, but you are entitled to your opinion.

I Like Lily

But Christina Carter is far better, both for being ticklish and she's better looking, not to say Lily isn't pretty.

So without knowing who Kink.com is you can pronounce Lily Haze as being the best of the decade?

You gotta do some research and stop being a sycophant.

Just because I'm happy with my preference of 'lees and I happen to thoroughly enjoy Lily's work does not make me a sycophant.

Frankly, I don't understand why you need to take time out of your day to not only insult me, but insult Lily as well. And for someone who just joined the forum a few weeks ago, you're making a fairly bad impression. I suggest if you have negative things to say in the future, you should keep them to yourself. This forum is to channel positive feedback for these models. You've caused me to digress too far from this topic as it is. I believe it would behoove you to think on that for awhile.

NO this forum is not for positive feedback for the models. It is for honest open feedback either positive or negative to either improve a producers performance or to give warning for either a bad video, or to recommend a good video.

Nowhere did I insult Lily, please show me where I did so. What I did point out it is far too soon to call her the ticklee of the decade, particularly when there are better looking models out there with a far larger body of work within the last 10 years. That did not impugn her looks in the least.

Also I pointed out if you really want to assess her work you have to do it against some of the best work of the past decade, and Kink has had the best overall work. Sad you don't even know who they are. Otherwise yes you do come across as a sycophant.

I think we all need to step back and relax, Broadway and my opinions are our own and we are trying to draw more attention to someone who, we believe deserves it. I agree with your comments on Christina Carter so if you want to give her a proper bump you should start your own thread about her, and yes I will respond positively about her as well but as for me Lily is hands down "MY" favorite. No need to argue, lets just have a good time, that's what the forum is here for!!!!

Now That

I can agree with. My point is before anyone makes a person the Lee of the decade then get familiar with other Lees, let her get a bigger body of work, and get familiar with the work of many more companies.
I never once knocked the work of Miss Haze. I love her look :)

Oh and I am being very objective about this. Christina Carter is not my favorite Lee. Since she got married and sick her work has suffered to the point where at times it looks like she fakes it. See her Zentickling videos.

I hate saying this because she's only 35 or so but she's starting to show her age.

I can agree with. My point is before anyone makes a person the Lee of the decade then get familiar with other Lees, let her get a bigger body of work, and get familiar with the work of many more companies.
I never once knocked the work of Miss Haze. I love her look :)

Oh and I am being very objective about this. Christina Carter is not my favorite Lee. Since she got married and sick her work has suffered to the point where at times it looks like she fakes it. See her Zentickling videos.

I hate saying this because she's only 35 or so but she's starting to show her age.

I hear you my friend, opinions are opinions and I hold mine in high regard but they don't reflect everyone elses opinions either so I allow everyone their own opinion. And I took no offense that you disrespected Lily's work, no harm no foul. Be well my good friend!

As for Christina, this can be a tough business and women don't always have the ability to keep looking young. She is still a beautiful woman, just looking rough around the edges. I know exactly what you mean.

Agreed!! Christina is still gorgeous, just has a few crows feet and stretch marks. Everyone ages and she has done so quite well! She's definitely lost her flexibility though.

I did not disrespect Lilys work. She simply doesn't have an adequate body of work to be Lee of the week, let alone decade.

But DAMN I love the glasses!

Agreed!! Christina is still gorgeous, just has a few crows feet and stretch marks. Everyone ages and she has done so quite well! She's definitely lost her flexibility though.

I did not disrespect Lilys work. She simply doesn't have an adequate body of work to be Lee of the week, let alone decade.

But DAMN I love the glasses!

Sorry, what I meant was that i didn't feel you disrespected her work, you just need to see more to have a guage for her, I definitely see your point.
Her glasses are a turnon ain't they!

When talking about ticklee of the decade there are a whole host of other names I could think of. but she is fun!

When talking about ticklee of the decade there are a whole host of other names I could think of. but she is fun!

I've been around awhile so I have seen models come and go. I have to say in terms of activity among the community, sessions, response times, and clips Lily would definitely be up their for Lee of the decade contention. I like Tomiko a hell of a lot too auddie as well. Still Lily is the only one I've scene do a cross country tour, meet members for some at a bar, provide sessions, and provide all types of content for us to consume. Really hard to find others who matched that zeal.

Of course I am adding a whole bunch to the table so depending on the criterion established there could be a dispute. However, you got to admit I make some compelling points.

P.S. I really liked what Auddi and Symon do the disaster relief contributions through their tickling site. I thought that was a classy touch.

Thanks,
K

Yeah, ah,,,NOT!

This is a review of Lilly Haze and the custom she made for me. First of all, I have to say, I really wanted to like this but I could not. I'm sure there will be TMF members that will bash me for this review but after my experience there would be no way I could give a good review for this. I started by contacting Lilly for a custom video. She then asked for the script breakdown and details. I specified and emphasized multiple times what I wanted and DID NOT want. However, she went forward and filmed the custom anyway knowing that she wasn't giving me what I wanted. Basically, she did everything I said I DIDNT want and did NOTHING of what I DID want. She filmed the video knowing it wasn't what I wanted and didn't tell me until after the shoot was done. On top of this, I waited 5 months for this to be completed. I am a patient person but that was a bit ridiculous. Also, at the end I could not contact her because it seems Lilly has disappeared from TMF. I eventually had to contact her manager to finish this and get it to me. I also ordered an additional video from her which to this day I still have not received. Now I would expect an offer for a refund for this but of course I have received no such offer. For those of you who are ready to bash me by saying Lilly is great, the issues with the video were not trivial. I made it very clear what I wanted in the video and what I did not want. She did nothing of what I wanted and everything that I didn't want. What resulted was the same sort of video available anywhere else. A custom is called a CUSTOM because you get what YOU want in the video. The details make the custom unique. She made no attempt to adhere to those details and took a complete 180 degree turn and did everything her way. Not to mention, so did Isabelle her partner.

I cannot recommend Lilly Haze for any customs and I would suggest you stay away if your thinking about having a custom made by her.

As of now, I have received nothing for the money I paid because I received nothing of what I asked for. You would think they would offer a re-shoot or a refund. Nope!

Lilly is still MIA and her manager has NOT contacted me about the missing video I ordered with the custom.

Lilly Haze is beautiful and sexy as hell but has no clue how to make a unique custom video for a client even when she has the script and details right in front of her.

Not sure what you paid but let me give you some recommendations. Sorry for your loss, she never struck me as all that good, or honest.

If you decide to go the custom route again try Charley Chase, you'll be very PLEASED at the price and quality.

If you want to pay a bit more (Not a whole lot though)

Try Severe Society. I had an outstanding custom made there. They hit it exactly and did not film or ask for my money till we had an agreement.
Because I let them use the material for their website I got a nice discount. Plus if the owner does the tickling you only get charged for the models time. They did a great video with Darling.

Either of those two are great.

BTW Lily Haze is still updating her Model Mayhem page.

Last edited:
Not sure what you paid but let me give you some recommendations. Sorry for your loss, she never struck me as all that good, or honest.

If you decide to go the custom route again try Charley Chase, you'll be very PLEASED at the price and quality.

If you want to pay a bit more (Not a whole lot though)

Try Severe Society. I had an outstanding custom made there. They hit it exactly and did not film or ask for my money till we had an agreement.
Because I let them use the material for their website I got a nice discount. Plus if the owner does the tickling you only get charged for the models time. They did a great video with Darling.

Either of those two are great.

BTW Lily Haze is still updating her Model Mayhem page.

That's interesting Insidious. I had Severe Society do a custom tickle video with Darling a few years ago. Way excellent. In fact I've commissioned them to do another one with her but with hand made tickle torture furniture involved. Only cost was the materials and Darling's time. Should be shot in a couple of weeks after the furniture is made. Severe Society is an excellent company if you like the bondage tickle scenarios.

That's interesting Insidious. I had Severe Society do a custom tickle video with Darling a few years ago. Way excellent. In fact I've commissioned them to do another one with her but with hand made tickle torture furniture involved. Only cost was the materials and Darling's time. Should be shot in a couple of weeks after the furniture is made. Severe Society is an excellent company if you like the bondage tickle scenarios.

I agree and they are far better than the tickling companies that advertise and post here.
I had them do a tickling video, 30 minutes, followed by an orgasm bar video. 30 minutes.

Just for the tickling video portion the tickling video companies wanted MORE than Severe Society did for the entire 60 minutes they offered to do the Orgasm video too but lets face it, No tickling company has forced a real orgasm yet.

If you have the Mistress be in your video with Darling the cost is a LOT cheaper. Tell them they can use it on their website, they knock more off.

Outside of Charlee Chase Severe Society is by far the best bargain.

BTW which Darling videos are yours? I have them all.

I agree and they are far better than the tickling companies that advertise and post here.
I had them do a tickling video, 30 minutes, followed by an orgasm bar video. 30 minutes.

Just for the tickling video portion the tickling video companies wanted MORE than Severe Society did for the entire 60 minutes they offered to do the Orgasm video too but lets face it, No tickling company has forced a real orgasm yet.

If you have the Mistress be in your video with Darling the cost is a LOT cheaper. Tell them they can use it on their website, they knock more off.

Outside of Charlee Chase Severe Society is by far the best bargain.

BTW which Darling videos are yours? I have them all.

I had one done where it was two on one tickling with Darling lifted on a sling. This was the toothbrush, fingers, dusters, etc. on the butt video.

THAT IS YOURS?? LOL That is one of the BEST videos ever!! Intensive, Tickle Abuse, and Zentickling should take note. A Real Ticklee, with REAL ticklers who understand what they are doing. No BS descriptions, no coochie coochie coo, no fake orgasms or fake dialogue.

BTW My custom is heavy on the ass too!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back