• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LILY HAZE, PRIVATE TICKLE APPOINTMENTS, 2012

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
Well, the Holidays are over. I'm resuming the private tickle sessions (L.A. and neighboring areas); I function as a very sensitive ticklee (screamingly ticklish!) and/or a very aggressive tickler.

Time to burn-off the Christmas cookies with some very intense tickling!

PM me if interested!

Lily Haze
Hollywood, Burbank, et al

Attachments

• Lily Haze 2012.JPG
    Lily Haze 2012.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 271
Hey, fellow TMF fans...

Less than 24 hours ago, this ticklee experienced a thoroughly agonizing/arousing private session at a regional "lair"; it was a tad too intense though the "founder" certainly adhered to my safety levels. I was pretty much driven to the point of near-blackout (perhaps a bit of revenge because the session was officially launched with me functioning as a tickler. I was asked to be merciless and I cheerfully complied!). Everything is cool, I have another appointment--next month--with the same client.

Need a much deserved rest (every muscle is aching and I'm hoarse!) so I'm taking a bit of an overdue Holiday.
I will be resuming private tickle sessions on January 12th.

Take care, enjoy the weekend!

Lily

Last edited:
For those of you out on the West Coast, I could not recommend Lily more. Her wonderful demeanor is only matched by her excruciatingly ticklish nerves. Seize this chance when you can! :)

Thanks, Broadway! Funny, but the regional L.A. environment has rendered my skin even more sensitive (go figure!). It's crisp, warm and goosepimply at night; that's the ticket!

Lily

Attachments

• Lily, torture chamber of tickles.JPG
    Lily, torture chamber of tickles.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Many thanks, amigos. Now that I've finally settled in L.A. (Hollywood, Burbank, et al), I'm officially back under the feather (and fingers and flosser and Q-Tip and ice and--). Private tickle sessions are now officially open (eager to explore the darker psyche of tickle torment)...

Lily

Attachments

• Lily, tickled to death.JPG
    Lily, tickled to death.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 187
Lately, I've proven functional as a ticklee (top) and tickler (bottom); matter of fact. I have alternated these roles for private sessions (it's your choice).

About private sessions: I'll be out of town for two weeks, so please enlighten me when you'd like to negotiate a personal appointment and advise--in advance--if you'd prefer me as your ticklee or tickler (or both).

Thanks so much for your support; hope that we can collectively organize some L.A. gatherings.

Lily

Attachments

• Lily is tormented.jpg
    Lily is tormented.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 196
  • Lily tests Isabelle's succulence.JPG
    Lily tests Isabelle's succulence.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
hi lily, i loved the clip! rent is free here anytime for my favorite ticklee :) . too bad im in michigan.

Hi lily I'm in the valley and wanted to get together for a tickling session please message me
on here and let me know what works for you. Thank you

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back