• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lily lily lily

sexypapi

3rd Level Red Feather
i was wondering if someone had viewed all of the videos that paradise vision's model "lily" had been in?
i think there are4 or 5 tickling ones. spy something, a columbian prison one a super hero one and "female vengence" i think thats it right?
anyway i was gonna buy them soon but ...well...i dunno...is the tickling real? what is her laughter like genuine hard silent?? i respect their right not to show their videos, so i just wanted to know if anyone had seen all of the videos...and could describe to me other than the description of the company itself what happens in it? is it worth my time
I need a review!!!
thanks for help

Don't know about the videos you speak of but a great silent laugher is Sara from femfeet.com videos. You should really check her out. She's my fav.

Lily

I have most of the FP videos with Lily, and she's real cute and extremely ticklish. I suppose the best is Spy Interrogation, if you are into tickle torture. Female Vengeance is rather weak in comparison. Lily's one of the rare Asian models, and her sensitivity on armpits and feet is sensational!

lilly

I agree with Haltickling. Spy Interrogation is really good. Lilly has nice feet I think once described as buttery-looking soles and very ticklish. I don't know but Asian women do seem to be very ticklish.

lily

Lily is by far the most ticklish girl in the Paradise Vision videos. I have seen about 20 tickling videos and she is #2 in my mind next to Farrah from Magic Touch Productions.

Lily and other ticklee models.

I've seen Lily in a few Paradise Vids, she a very pretty Asian gal and cute laughing but I don't see her to be very
ticklish. Just my opinion.

I haven't seen all of the Paradise Vision vids, curious
about the Renfaire one though. But anyway, Mia is the most
ticklish gal I've ever seen with them. She was so ticklish,
they never did get her to do another. She hated it and she
fought like a true ticklish gal.

I agree with Casper, Farrah is still #1 on my list but Mia (of Paradise Visions)and Anita Janacek from FM concepts (I know, did I say FM concepts???) are a close 2nd.

Let's see if the Real Tickling new vid will add another
gal for the running in my ticklee list. :)

Peace,
DK

Sexypapi,
I have to agree with the first three guys here and strongly
disagree with Darkknight. I have seen three PV videos starring Lily,
and the one in which she has a major starring role, "Spy Interrogation," is a definite classic. Lily is so pretty and such
a sweetheart, and ranks up there with Mary and Farra (from MTP) when it comes to ticklishness, particularly on her sexy feet. Her laugh is absolutely superb--when somebody gets in between her toes, she laughs and screams like a little girl (though I believe she is 18 or 19).
If you don't know where to start, but want to try a PV video, you may as well start with "Spy Interrogation." Though I like Tracy and Glenora almost as much (they also go nuts when somebody gets to their feet), Lily is my personal favorite PV model.

i gotta strongly disagree with starbuck and fully agree with darkknight. i found lily not to be ticklish at all when i watched the video. she's wasn't anything special in my book, like farah is.

Starbuck,

No agruement on how pretty and sweet Lily is. I've seen
a few ticklee models in my huge collection of vids that
are having fun and sweet but also not ticklish.

But again, to each their own. I haven't seen Spy Interrigation with Lily but from the clips and photos, I'd
probably agree, that will be her best vid. I've seen her
in the other two and well... I'd give them away free if Mia
wasn't on one and the Goth gal on the other. :)

Peace,
DK

want to thank Dark Knight on his assessment of Mia. She is cute and VERY ticklish. Their is a store in Manhatten called Kinematics on 37th street between Fifth and Sixth Ave. that caters to our fetish and lets you preview their tapes. I highly recommend that anyone in the area check it out and hopefully our business will get them to order more tickling videos!!

lily from paradise vision

Lily is quite ticklish everywhere on her body. I must say that her feet are the most ticklish part. I believe that when they are bare they tickle even more. I have 2 of her vids and i think that spy interrogation is the best one. If you want to buy a vid of hers i would have to agree with everyone else and say spy interrogation is her best. If you have any quetions you can e-mail me at [email protected] thanks.

All the best,
tickle1 in vegas

is it just feet... in spy interagation

i just wanted to know if the feet were th only thing that they tickled im an upper body <esp stomach and sides> kinda guy and i dont just want feet tickling...and second does her laughter seem real or forced...i hate forced laughter AND is there any silent laughter in it? dude did i mention how georgeous she is!!!!

hey lilly #1 fan right here and i havent even seen ur video!!!!!

sexypapi,Her upperbody gets it good in 'Spy Interrogation', Lily is also in the new video footparadise is offering 'The Contest' which looks pretty damn slick and original. I know alot of people on this board have some issues with footparadise(Gabrielle) but she does put out some creative material. You've got to give them credit for that. All the stuff I've bought from them has been cool.

Biscuit, I have 'The Contest' and it is unbeleivable. My jaw dropped. I don't want to go into too much detail, but the amount of beautiful woman being tickled and the premise is just wild. I think you'll really enjoy it. It was worth every cent I payed them for it.

If people want me to write more of a review on it, I will.

sarlox, I think Starr is adorable in every way and ticklish. I've enjoyed all the tapes she has been in.

I generally don't have a problem with any tickling video producers except one time I had a problem with a return from some no name company which I think is defunct now. Some of FM's earlier tapes pissed me off, however they 've gotten better since then. I will always grade on content and service not on battles going on between people I don't even know, I try to be fair that way. I'm a consumer I buy alot of videos from alot of people. They get my money and support and that should be enough for them. I won't boycot any one company because they may put out something I really like the looks of in the future. Maybe for some people thats not enough but hey if thats the case, sorry. I've bought videos from Jeff(MTP) and loved them, I've bought videos from Gabrielle(FootParadise)and loved them,Kathy(FEMFEET) and loved them, Yaqi and loved them FM concepts, Harmony, Lo JO video, ect... the list goes on. Each company does something different and that is what makes them uniqe and speacial. No one company takes my bussiness from any other one company. I will continue to puchase videos that look different and interesting from everyone as long as the merchandise appeals to me, and I will continue to give fair unbiased opinons on videos based on content if some one asks that of me. I get along with everyone I've communicated with in the tickling community and I'd like to keep it that way. Beleive me if I get screwed over by a company you'll hear about it. I don't think that will happen though, like I said everyones been great to me. I just thank God I never bought from tickle spot(I almost did a short while ago) we've all seen the screw job people got from them recently. That kind of shit is flat out wrong.

Last edited:
All right, I didn't want to mention "The Contest" until someone else did because of the whole Gabrielle thing. I got and watched the video last weekend and think it's just great! The premise is that they recruited a number of ticklish girls in SoCal, ages 18-28, and had a contest to determine the most ticklish girl in Southern California.

Kamiano tickles each of 16 girls in stocks (armpits, sides, feet) for about 4-5 minutes each. The judges then choose 5 semi-finalists (turns out to be 7, because there was a 3-way tie for 5th), and Kamiano tickles each for 2-3 minutes. They then choose 3 finalists (actually 4 because of another tie), and the other semi-finalists gang-tickle two of the finalists at at time.

It's done in the style of a Miss America pageant, with this guy called Machine as the Bert Parks-type host (in black-tie yet!). He askes them questions before they're locked into the stocks (name, age, shoe size, and--variably--where are they most ticklish, what was their most intense tickling experience, etc.). It's filmed outdoors by the pool of a ritzy house. The girls all seem very ticklish (they were allegedly pre-screened from 100 candidates) and there are quite a few nice honeys. However, they also included an overweight girl which I wasn't crazy about (I realize they want to appeal to people who like different physical types, but I fast-forward through that scene). Also, the girls are quite Anglo--if you are looking for African-American, Hispanic or Asian, you will be disappointed. (One seems to be a sort of ethnic type, and there is also the requisite tattooed Goth girl.)

However, they do feature Lily in a vignette that last for about 6-7 minutes (she's a bad woman driver who is being punished for her bad behavior behind the wheel; how many of us have fantasized THAT scenario?). Lily is maturing into quite an incredible beauty (it's fun to watch a pretty girl grow into womanhood right before your eyes, especially when she's as ticklish as Lily!).

I also enjoyed the end, where Machine counts out 5 crisp new $100 bills (the grand prize) into the hand of the winner. If it was me, I would've said "Congratulations on your new career providing sexual thrills to men for money!"

One thought that intrigued me about this video is that Gabrielle could be creating a "viral" tickling fetish awareness among young females in SoCal. I'm sure all these babes have scads of girlfriends whom they told about this unusual experience. Hopefully, more young women will step forward for videos as a result of this, or at least investigate being restrained and tickled as an option in their own sex lives.

Overall, this is a very original and exciting video. As others have said, Gabrielle may be a bit quirky, but she does come up with some original stuff for videos. At $60, not including sales tax (in CA) and postage, this is 50% more expensive than other videos from this company and MTP and RealTickling, but it's also 90 minutes long and features the 16 girls, plus Lily and Renee (as sort of "halftime" entertainment while the votes are being tallied). I don't know--no matter how weird Gabrielle has been, you have to give her some credit for involving her mom as a tickling victim in her work! :cool:

Well said, I see I'm not the only one who enjoyed this video. I like your idea about the "viral" tickling fetish, unfortunatly for me I don't live in SoCal. At least I got out of the damn sales tax. I liked the contestent who said her "sorority sisters tied her down and tickled her." That kind of stuff is pricless.

Last edited:
wow

how can lily look any better than she has in the past...but i would love to watch her mature in front of me!!! hummm i dont know if i would buy the new vid if lily is only in it for 5-7 min.
she needs another feature film

Sexpapi, you love Lily so much why don't you marry her. HAHa (just kidding).

well

well i would if i could... but i cant until i just start a fan club or somethin...hehe

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back