• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linda O’Neil aka Maria Casarés

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Some of you may remember this brunette FM Concepts model, who notably was teamed up with blonde Cory Lane in several feet/tickling shoots. She also landed some big parts in mainstream films like “Meet the Fockers” and “BASEketball”.

Anyways, I bring her up because I was watching a classic wartime French film called "Children of Paradise" (French: "Les Enfants du Paradis"), directed by Marcel Carné and released in 1945. The female lead is played by an actress named…. Maria Casarés.

Makes total sense in that I think I remember reading that Linda is part French and part Cherokee or something like that, and that she was a little nerdy.

Now you all can sleep at night knowing the mystery of Linda’s moniker has been solved. You’re welcome!

Remember her well. Good looking but heard from a contemporary that she had some pretty serious reservations about the work - not knocking her for that. You'll recall she would not do "bondage" but would do situational tickling - "my feet are stuck in the slats of this chair" type stuff. A lot of the models of the time were trying to break into mainstream acting (with obviously minimal success) and wanted to leave as little fetish foot print as possible.

After she moved on from FM Concepts she had her own site where she self-billed as "the world's most gorgeous brunette" jusssssssssst a slight overstatement.

I do remember her. One of the sexiest models of FM Concepts in those early years. More than 20 years ago.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back