• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsey Trapped in Foot Stocks! *Screenshots from 2009*

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hello everyone,

My apologies on the delay of these pics. I've been meaning to post these for a couple of requestors for quite some time. Nonetheless, here are a few action shots of Lindsey smiling while being tickled. She has perfect size 7 soles, and this was her first time modeling her feet, and being tickled. The footage is very short, but I may eventually release a few minute clip of Lindsey having her feet stroked. She shows ticklish reactions, but she's very hesitant and nervous. A model's comfort is always my priority, so we cut the tickling portion of the shoot rather short, and finished with foot modeling.

Hope you enjoy the 15 pics, and Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rook

Attachments

• Lindsey1.jpg
    Lindsey1.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 2,238
  • Lindsey2.jpg
    Lindsey2.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 1,255
  • Lindsey3.jpg
    Lindsey3.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 1,605
  • Lindsey4.jpg
    Lindsey4.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 1,392
  • Lindsey5.jpg
    Lindsey5.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 1,504
5 More...

Attachments

• Lindsey6.jpg
    Lindsey6.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 577
  • Lindsey7.jpg
    Lindsey7.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 605
  • Lindsey8.jpg
    Lindsey8.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 809
  • Lindsey9.jpg
    Lindsey9.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 768
  • Lindsey10.jpg
    Lindsey10.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 866
Last batch

Attachments

• Lindsey11.jpg
    Lindsey11.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 685
  • Lindsey12.jpg
    Lindsey12.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 728
  • Lindsey13.jpg
    Lindsey13.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 749
  • Lindsey14.jpg
    Lindsey14.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 675
  • Lindsey15.jpg
    Lindsey15.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 979
thanks again, rook, man! definitely worth the wait!

heres looking towards the clip on your shop!

By far the prettiest woman and feet i think i have ever seen!!!!!! Im litrally in love!!!!

Thank you, Rook! Been waiting for you to post these! Excellent! Looking forward to the clip ;)

where can i buy this? I didn't see lindsey in your videos.

Hello Hawk,

Her video hasn't been released. I only filmed a few minutes of tickling with Lindsey. She was quite nervous and hesitant, so we cut the tickling wayyyy short. I filmed several foot modeling segments that I'll be re-releasing eventually.

I'll release the very short tickling scene sometime soon. It will most likely only be 2:30 to 3:30 in length, but for the Lindsey fans out there, I'm pretty sure they'll enjoy it :)

Enjoy the rest of your week,

Rook

well worth the wait, rook, thanks again.

by chance, will you re-upload her foot tease clip one day?

I bought the clip it was nice, i would have liked to see her toes tickled as well. But what i thought was unreal, is when she was tied up and in the stocks with her bare feet sticking out, she asks are you going to tickle my feet? what did she think she was there for patty cake.

I bought the clip it was nice, i would have liked to see her toes tickled as well. But what i thought was unreal, is when she was tied up and in the stocks with her bare feet sticking out, she asks are you going to tickle my feet? what did she think she was there for patty cake.

Thanks so much for your support, LionKing!

And trust me, I totally agree. I would've loved to tickle her toes too, and eventually break out the hairbrushes and baby oil.

Keep in mind, when we set up the shoot, I was EXTREMELY DETAILED with everything the shoot entailed....I was quite perplexed as well when she seemed shocked that tickling was part of the equation. She knew that she was coming to a tickling shoot after all :)

She was a super nice person though, and had amazing feet, so I was glad to still have the opportunity to film her. Just wish the shoot would've been more top heavy on the tickling.

Thanks again,

Rook

Rook, I love this girl! She is beautiful and I would buy this even if it was for a couple of minutes. Her reaction to the whole idea is so... normal for a vanilla. Love it!

DK

Her stinky sweaty worn out shoes were tied right next to her soft smelly sweaty ticklish feet i love it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back