• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Link to an AMAZING Canelli Renfaire clip!!!

StocksareBest

TMF Expert
Hey everyone, at Tickletheater.com, Guillis 70 posted a link to a page where a shit ton of Canelli clips are posted.....The amazing clip is the first one on the page, from 2002!! What a lovely ticklee, tickled in stocks for nearly 5 minutes! THIS TRULY IS A DREAM RENFAIRE CLIP! Many of you have probably already seen it, and if you have, it's worth re-living, and if you haven't, ENJOY! Plus there's like 29 other vids to download as well (most ticklers have seen the majority of these, but once again, if you haven't, ENJOY :D Here is the link---- http://imageevent.com/candidfriends/italiansfeet/canellivideo;jsessionid=prrhyfxoc2.tiger_s

The very first one, "Renfaire 2002," Right-click on Download AVI, it's like 30 Megabytes of Heaven!

Peace,

StocksareBest

Dude the only renfaire clips I have seen r on youtube...I have seen 4 all of them gr8..renfair is like the best, not 1 but 30!!! I am in heaven!

pimpster85 said:
Dude the only renfaire clips I have seen r on youtube...I have seen 4 all of them gr8..renfair is like the best, not 1 but 30!!! I am in heaven!

Cool man! Glad you enjoyed the link! I'll have to send Guilis70 a message to thank him....

Take it easy,

StocksareBest

Hey I try to play any AVI file on my computer and it won't play right...sound but no picture. Any help?

I have a Dell...wondering what is up with AVI files and MOV files for that matter...they both dont work for me but RM and WMV do...this sux.

pimpster85 said:
Hey I try to play any AVI file on my computer and it won't play right...sound but no picture. Any help?
I wish I had some advice to give you....My AVI's play by default in my realplayer....I went into realplayer settings and changed the avi option from WMV to realplayer.....

There are so many varieties of video files proliferating across the internet now that the best way to deal with them all is to download and install a codec pack. Here is my personal favorite: the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack.

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Mega_Codec_Pack.htm

This baby will allow you to view any kind of video clip no matter what, from xvid to Divx to RealPlayer to Quicktime to asf to wmv to whatever else you could want. This is a windows program, but there may be a Mac equivalent somewhere out there. I hope this helps some of you!

What a great collection of renfaire clips - I downloaded the codec and I still can't see the first one - all I get is the sound.

cradock said:
Typical the best clip is the only AVI one that i cant watch!

I was unable to watch the first clip using Windows Media Player, but it played fine using VLC. The site offers Windows and Mac OS versions.

nimrod

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back