• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LisaLisaJam AI Creations Thread F/F, M/F, F/M, */F

LisaLisaJam

TMF Poster
I'll add AI tickling pictures to this thread as I make them. Experimenting a lot with AI image creating. It's quite difficult because the "content filter" is very very strict. Doesn't even like words like "belt" or "barefoot."
But... I'm getting some stuff to go through from time to time that is pretty darn cool. This first pic goes along with the theme of self tickling. The next best thing to being tickled by someone. Even with 6 toes!

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0013  x1800.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0013 x1800.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 431
Wow! Now that she's been run down and caught...
THAT'S GONNA TICKLE!

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0022  x1000.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0022 x1000.jpg
    828.3 KB · Views: 272
I wonder what this poor girl did to deserve this?
When the tickle bots are programmed to find you and tickle you silly ... it's only a matter of time before you feel it. They're fast, strong, relentless, thorough.
And if programmed to take you to the ground and tickle you for 60 minutes ... that's what you'll be receiving.

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0023  x1000.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0023 x1000.jpg
    745 KB · Views: 218
Anyone ever have a medical fantasy similar to this?
Tell us about it please. What happens? Are you the Tickler or the Tickled?

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0025  x1000.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0025 x1000.jpg
    810.9 KB · Views: 193
Would you donate to this research?

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0008.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0008.jpg
    771.2 KB · Views: 167
  • LisaLisaJam 0016   x1000.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0016 x1000.jpg
    714.4 KB · Views: 191
Yes. That's the one. I truly wasn't aware there were other AIs that could be used.
Is there?
Like where can I find a different one than Bing?
Midjourney is a pretty big one. Then Adobe Firefly and Photoshop's generative fill feature. But I use these for work related stuff and really don't want to get my accounts banned, so I don't attempt anything crazy with those. 😆

Then Google Bard/Gemini (haven't tried at all) and of course the various versions of Stable Diffusion.

Midjourney is a pretty big one. Then Adobe Firefly and Photoshop's generative fill feature. But I use these for work related stuff and really don't want to get my accounts banned, so I don't attempt anything crazy with those. 😆

Then Google Bard/Gemini (haven't tried at all) and of course the various versions of Stable Diffusion.

Thank you I may check into those soon, although I have no idea what the term "generative fill feature" is describing. LOL

I'm interested in everyone's opinion.
Do you want to be this doctor? Or the patient?

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0014  x1500.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0014 x1500.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 184
Great stuff!

Stable Diffusion is extremely powerful and customisable, but the feet look like utter ass. I'm going to try out some new add ons and composition techniques to get passable feet. Hands are easier to fix.

Also, note, no content filter as installed on my PC, so the pics can end up very explicit, as per my gallery.

If she begged you to tickle her this way, you wouldn't would you?
I would think you not take advantage of such a confused young lady!

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0029  x1920.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0029 x1920.jpg
    578.4 KB · Views: 93
These two women hide their love for tickling very well. Observing this scene you'd never know what goes on practically every other evening.

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0034  x1024.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0034 x1024.jpg
    899.7 KB · Views: 95
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back