• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LisaLisaJam Edits/Posts Thread #2 (warning, often full nudity and sexual nature)

LisaLisaJam

TMF Poster
This woman is SO CUTE. Her personality shines with the kind of female that is so fun to tickle.
Do you agree?

And wow just look at those pretty feet hanging helpless!

Attachments

• a_little_play_3_by_ziege58_de3uw35.jpg
    a_little_play_3_by_ziege58_de3uw35.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 531
MMF/F/F Dungeon Tickling in the 1600's

This digital artist creates amazing looking realistic scenes.
What I love most about this one is the lady that is tickling her foot is just going about her business, not a care in the world for how much torture it is for the poor brunette, who obviously has recently been spanked too!

And the 2nd girl is being put in stocks to be tickled! What a wonderful scene.

What do you like about it most?

Attachments

• adrea_and_dianne__struggles_by_restif-LisaLisaJam.jpg
    adrea_and_dianne__struggles_by_restif-LisaLisaJam.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 449
I like the facial expression of the Ler in comparison to the helpless Lee. Great find and thanks for sharing

I like the facial expression of the Ler in comparison to the helpless Lee. Great find and thanks for sharing

Thank you for being kind of the only person that engages in conversation about the pictures! I agree with you on the Ler's facial expression. It is priceless. Exactly how a tickler should be.

Fascinating..
Also for me- that was the first thing I looked at (after the soles of the -ee... of course) -
the whole scene in the dungeon is fantastic, thanks very much !!!
And I admit Lisa- that's how the tickler should act... concentrating on the spot, doing her/ his best and go on there. non-stop

Check this one out. She's suffering!
And look at how slippery her oiled feet are! :)

Attachments

• 45 large--LLJ.jpg
    45 large--LLJ.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 525
Don't take part in space travel if you're gonna crash land on an unknown planet where the inhabitants systematically tear pieces of your clothes off and tickle you non stop for hours and hours.
Or do. It's your choice.
Look at this poor poor female astronaut! I mean, zowsers, just look at her!

Attachments

• alien_planet_by_horus18_LisaLisaJam 1300.jpg
    alien_planet_by_horus18_LisaLisaJam 1300.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 552
MMMM/F

Bat-woman under duress. Tickled until she cannot speak understandable words. Very nice.
What do you personally like about this picture?

Attachments

• barbara_tickled_by_thugs_by_69ingchickens_version2.jpg
    barbara_tickled_by_thugs_by_69ingchickens_version2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 472
Check this one out. She's suffering!
And look at how slippery her oiled feet are! :)

I love the look on the blonde's face as she applies the vibrator to the victim. The blonde seems to be enjoying it as if she were using the vibrator on herself. :devil:

Tell me. What do you like about this scenario?

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam Creation 0001.jpg
    LisaLisaJam Creation 0001.jpg
    899.4 KB · Views: 365
Hi I created this from a blank canvas. Using AI image creator and then hours of Photoshop editing, here's my creation.
Do you like it?
If so, why?

Do you hate it?
If so, why?

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam Creation 0002 with Text 600x700.jpg
    LisaLisaJam Creation 0002 with Text 600x700.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 293
The laughter and tickling being so intense that you cannot escape is so hot.

R

Exactly! Paralyzing tickling. So being restrained isn't necessary because it tickles so much that all physical strength goes towards attempts to not feel the tickling.
But to no avail. The mouth-less tickle fairy's powers cannot be stopped.

I notice many AI created images have overly distorted faces. Especially lips/mouth go ways that they normally wouldn't. In an environment that makes images look realistic, this appears even more odd to me than in comic style images.
Btw the same applies to feet that often are wrinkled all over.

Exactly! Paralyzing tickling that being restrained is not necessary because it tickles so much that all physical strength is going towards attempts to not feel the tickling. But to no avail. The mouth-less tickle fairy's powers cannot be stopped.

Outstanding.

R

I notice many AI created images have overly distorted faces. Especially lips/mouth go ways that they normally wouldn't. In an environment that makes images look realistic, this appears even more odd to me than in comic style images.
Btw the same applies to feet that often are wrinkled all over.

Yeah I know what you're describing but I feel like if a comic strip or AI picture is about TICKLING so going overboard with facial expressions is usually necessary to depict the anguish of the person being tickled. I guess now that I think about it all comics and such have "over done" facial expressions. Now that AI often messes up feet and hands, yes, I agree. 6 toes or 3 thumbs!

going a overboard with facial expressions is usually necessary

Well yes... depends on the situation. I thought a while about it to find out what exactly distracts me and why.

A comic is fine to have over-done features. To a certain degree.
In contrast to that, a photo with real persons would appear really odd to me if parts of the persons were distorted for effect enhancement, because one wouldn't find that in a real set.

The closer to reality, the more I am finding it odd to see persons looking like they wouldn't or couldn't look in real life. Much of AI or also 3D art ist pretty close to reality, to me.
Now where to draw the line? That's difficult and I'm sure it's a subliminal phenomenon and differs from viewer to viewer. There are different opinions to expect :)

Those pesky female scientists who like to tickle!

What do you think of these 3 scenes I "created" ?
Any constructive criticism? Do you like them?

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0007  500x.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0007 500x.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 212
  • LisaLisaJam 0008  x500.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0008 x500.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 217
  • LisaLisaJam 0009  500x.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0009 500x.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 228
I admire the expression on the -er woman face in the first pic. extraordinary good !!!

A component that hasn't been discussed on this forum yet:
I've been a practicing -er for a long period now but also a very enjoying -ee.
People generally enjoy giving gifts. And as a very ticklish -ee, the joy increases every time when the -ers have fun and enjoyment.
So I think indifference in someone who's just "doing the job" isn't as exciting as someone who's enthusiastic about what he/ she is doing.

This summer, for example, I found a young woman (a beautiful mulatto - in case anyone would like to have contact, write to me!!) who, when she was doing the tickling for the first time in her life, fixed her eyes on every spot, stayed in that spot for a long time and smiled in fascination at the success.

I'm also writing this because the woman in the first pic has exactly this fascinated and fascinating expression on her face!!

A second thing, a suggestion to the moderators of this site:
Why don't we vote for the "Artist of the Year" here?
I would be willing to pay in an amount together with my vote, which would then be paid out from the participants' pot to the winner or the first three places. These artists deserve a bonus, right?

By the way, Lisa would be on the medal spot - that's for sure!!

I admire the expression on the -er woman face in the first pic. extraordinary good !!!

A component that hasn't been discussed on this forum yet:
I've been a practicing -er for a long period now but also a very enjoying -ee.
People generally enjoy giving gifts. And as a very ticklish -ee, the joy increases every time when the -ers have fun and enjoyment.
So I think indifference in someone who's just "doing the job" isn't as exciting as someone who's enthusiastic about what he/ she is doing.

This summer, for example, I found a young woman (a beautiful mulatto - in case anyone would like to have contact, write to me!!) who, when she was doing the tickling for the first time in her life, fixed her eyes on every spot, stayed in that spot for a long time and smiled in fascination at the success.

I'm also writing this because the woman in the first pic has exactly this fascinated and fascinating expression on her face!!

A second thing, a suggestion to the moderators of this site:
Why don't we vote for the "Artist of the Year" here?
I would be willing to pay in an amount together with my vote, which would then be paid out from the participants' pot to the winner or the first three places. These artists deserve a bonus, right?

By the way, Lisa would be on the medal spot - that's for sure!!

That is GREAT feedback SoleAction! Thank you so much for taking the time to REALLY articulate your thoughts and feelings. Suggestions noted.

I spent hours on this one! Please read the text.
Tell me what you think!

Also, right here on this thread feel free to write a short story of your own to represent the "artwork."
I enjoy seeing different viewpoints of what people see when they view the same picture.
That is all I ask in return for sharing my creation.
:)

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0011   x999.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0011 x999.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 201
Last edited:
The EXTREME version. Wow she looks messed up!

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0018  EXTREME   x1800.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0018 EXTREME x1800.jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 137
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back