• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LisaLisaJam M/F or F/M Artworks - Thread #3

LisaLisaJam

TMF Poster
Hope you enjoy Male/Female or Female/Male tickling creations.
The following are my personal creations using AI and hours/days of photo shop editing!
Would love to hear your thoughts.

What would you like to see different in this picture?

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0010  x1200.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0010 x1200.jpg
    988.8 KB · Views: 402
Haha love it, maybe no shirt as far as changes go? Perhaps more options on the machine that would entail different tickle tactics if that makes sense

Yes- no shirt, oil and hard grip with nails into the ribs. Sole-Pose, cum-stop in the future.
GREAT idea this box, love it LL

Yes- no shirt, oil and hard grip with nails into the ribs. Sole-Pose, cum-stop in the future.
GREAT idea this box, love it LL

I agree with those suggestions for the future. A box where his bare soles are being tormented would be wonderful, and it should be made clear that the box allows him to get erect, but never allows him to cum.

One more suggestion: a timer on the outside of the box that is calibrated in Days, Hours, Minutes, and Seconds.

Ditto what everyone else said, but maybe also a post-orgasm tickling function too!

I made a slight variation of the picture. Her face is a little more intense. His too.
And the green glow shows where the tickling is happening at the strongest levels.
Is this version better than the original in your opinion?

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0010  EXTREME  x1200.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0010 EXTREME x1200.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 170
The original is great. I like it when you see a little bit of joy in her, then she will enjoy this box for longer

The original is great. I like it when you see a little bit of joy in her, then she will enjoy this box for longer

Interesting. That makes me wonder what the majority of people like to see a Tickler's expression to be. (if only given the two choices of "kinda smirking" or "pissed off and intent on torturing as punishment."

I tend to lean towards a no nonsense non smiling Tickler. Although yes I do understand that a Tickler can be grinning or smiling and STILL be very sadistic. For me though there's just something about a tickler who shows no emotion or remorse and is totally indifferent while the Ticklee suffers greatly.

Your thoughts?

Interesting. That makes me wonder what the majority of people like to see a Tickler's expression to be. (if only given the two choices of "kinda smirking" or "pissed off and intent on torturing as punishment."

I tend to lean towards a no nonsense non smiling Tickler. Although yes I do understand that a Tickler can be grinning or smiling and STILL be very sadistic. For me though there's just something about a tickler who shows no emotion or remorse and is totally indifferent while the Ticklee suffers greatly.

Your thoughts?

I like a tickler who interacts minute by minute with the 'lee and takes plain pleasure in her work. For me, it's about the fundamental exchange of power between the two.

I like a playful and teasing atmosphere and a complementary relationship. Ideally, the 'lee is there to take the high dive, completely surrendering control in exchange for a guiltless total self-indulgence, while the 'ler is there to experience absolute power over her object of desire.

At a dollar a minute, I want all of the involvement I can get.

I like a tickler who interacts minute by minute with the 'lee and takes plain pleasure in her work. For me, it's about the fundamental exchange of power between the two.

I like a playful and teasing atmosphere and a complementary relationship. Ideally, the 'lee is there to take the high dive, completely surrendering control in exchange for a guiltless total self-indulgence, while the 'ler is there to experience absolute power over her object of desire.

At a dollar a minute, I want all of the involvement I can get.

sophilos,
Thank you for your thoughts on that.
Anyone else want to express their opinion of your ideal Tickler mood or face expressions?

Anyone wanna be him?

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam 0012   x1024.jpg
    LisaLisaJam 0012 x1024.jpg
    842.3 KB · Views: 163
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back