• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa's Prank (extreme humiliation, f/m tickling)

parpignollord

This is an AI story I prompted. I thought it was interesting how it came out so I thought I'd post it here. Note that there is more extreme humiliation than tickling.

A man, JOHN, stands in the bathroom wearing only a towel, about to take a bath. The sound of running water fills the room. He looks relaxed and content.

John's girlfriend, LISA, enters the bedroom with a mischievous grin on her face. She sees John and decides to play a little prank on him. She walks up to him.

LISA
(whispering seductively)
Hey, babe, can you do me a favor? I think I heard something on the front porch. Can you check it out for me?

JOHN
(slightly confused)
Right now? I'm about to take a bath, Lisa.

LISA
(teasingly)
Please, it'll only take a moment. I'll make it worth your while.

John hesitates for a moment, then gives in to Lisa's persuasive charm.

JOHN
(sighs)
Alright, fine. But make it quick, okay?

John steps onto the front porch, holding the towel tightly around his waist. He looks around, trying to find what Lisa wants him to see. Suddenly, he hears the sound of the front door closing behind him.

JOHN
(startled)
Lisa? What the...?

John turns to find the front door locked, leaving him stranded outside in just a towel. He bangs on the door.

JOHN
(angry)
Lisa! Open the door! This isn't funny!

Lisa stands by the window, watching John's frustration with a wicked grin. She holds her phone, ready to capture the scene.

LISA
(laughs)
Oh, John, you should have seen your face! This is hilarious!

JOHN
(yelling)
Lisa! Unlock the door right now!

LISA
(mocking)
Just enjoy the fresh air. It'll be good for you.

Lisa starts recording a video on her phone, capturing John's anger and humiliation.

JOHN
(furious)
This is not funny, Lisa! You crossed the line this time!

LISA
(teasingly)
Aw, is someone getting angry? Be careful of your blood pressure, babe. Wouldn't want you to explode.

Lisa waves goodbye, then closes the curtains, leaving John seething with anger outside.

Lisa enters the bathroom with a triumphant smile, still holding her phone. She undresses and slips into the bath that John had prepared. The sound of water splashing echoes in the room.

LISA
(smiling evilly)
Sometimes a girl just needs to take a bath in peace.

Lisa relaxes in the bath, enjoying the warmth while watching the video of John's frustration on her phone.

John, still fuming and desperate to get back inside, notices the pet door. He contemplates squeezing through it, hoping it will lead him back to safety. With a mix of determination and humiliation, he starts to wiggle his body through the small opening.

JOHN
(grunting)
I can't believe I'm doing this. This is ridiculous.

As John struggles to squeeze his body through the pet door, he suddenly gets stuck with his arm halfway in, unable to move any further. He grunts in frustration, realizing he's now in an even more awkward and vulnerable position.

Lisa finishes her bath and wraps herself in a cozy robe. Feeling satisfied with her prank, she leaves the bathroom and heads toward the front door. With a mischievous smile, she discovers John stuck in the pet door.

LISA
(laughing)
Oh, John, look at you! Stuck like a little mouse.

JOHN
(embarrassed)
Lisa, please, help me out of here. This isn't funny anymore!

LISA
(grinning)
Oh, but it is, my dear. You see, I have just the thing in mind for your predicament.

Lisa heads to the kitchen, leaving John struggling in the pet door.

Lisa fills a cup with warm water, a mischievous glint in her eyes. She walks back to the front porch, holding the cup in her hand.

LISA
(slyly)
John, have you ever heard of the warm water sleepover prank? It's quite amusing.

John's eyes widen in apprehension as he realizes what Lisa is about to do.

JOHN
(panicked)
Lisa, no! Please, don't do this!

Ignoring John's pleas, Lisa places his trapped hand into the cup of warm water.

LISA
(chuckling)
Now, let's see if this prank works. Sweet dreams, John.

Lisa walks away, leaving John stuck in the pet door with his hand submerged in the water. She heads off to bed, her laughter fading as she retreats.

JOHN
(helpless)
Lisa, you're going to regret this! Get me out of here!

John's frustration grows as he struggles to free himself, now with the added discomfort of the warm water surrounding his trapped hand.

John, still stuck in the pet door with his hand submerged in warm water, continues to struggle and plead for help. He grows more desperate as time passes, unaware of what Lisa has planned next.

Lisa, wearing a devious smirk, retrieves a jar of honey from the kitchen. She admires it, knowing it will add an extra touch of humiliation to John's predicament. Holding the jar tightly, she heads towards the back door.

Lisa steps out into the backyard and makes her way around to the front of the house, carrying the jar of honey. She moves stealthily, trying to contain her excitement. The moonlight casts a soft glow on the surroundings.

Lisa arrives at the front porch, a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. She gazes at John's trapped bare backside, barely holding back her laughter.

LISA
(teasingly)
Looks like a full moon tonight, John. Just the perfect setting for what comes next.

John, exhausted from his attempts to free himself, glances back at Lisa with a mix of desperation and anger.

JOHN
(angry)
Lisa, please, enough is enough! Let me out of here!

Ignoring his pleas, Lisa opens the jar of honey and slowly pours it over John's exposed backside, legs, and feet. The sticky substance drips down, adding a final touch of humiliation to his already ridiculous situation.

LISA
(laughing)
Oh, don't worry, John. It's just a sweet little surprise. Consider it the grand finale.

John's frustration reaches its peak as the honey coats his skin, making his predicament even more uncomfortable and embarrassing.

JOHN
(frustrated)
You're going to regret this, Lisa! I swear it!

Lisa, thoroughly amused by the situation, takes a step back, admiring her handiwork.

LISA
(mockingly)
Oh, I highly doubt that, John. Sweet dreams, my trapped little honey bear.

With a final taunting laugh, Lisa turns and walks away, leaving John stuck in the pet door with the honey clinging to his backside.

John, exhausted and covered in honey, tries to find a moment of respite. He manages to calm down and, feeling drained, begins to doze off against the pet door.

Just as John's eyes start to close, two stray dogs, attracted by the sweet scent of honey, cautiously approach the front porch. They sniff the air, their curiosity piqued.

Lisa stirs in her sleep as she hears John's frantic laughter from the front porch. She opens her eyes and looks at the clock, annoyed by the disturbance. However, a mischievous smile forms on her lips as she remembers the honey prank.

LISA
(smirking)
Ah, it seems my little surprise is keeping him entertained.

Lisa gets out of bed and walks over to the window overlooking the front porch. She peeks outside, observing the two dogs licking the honey off John's backside. Her smile widens.

LISA
(chuckling)
Well, well, it seems the dogs are enjoying their unexpected treat.

With a satisfied grin, Lisa decides to return to bed, seeking uninterrupted sleep. She grabs a pair of earmuffs from her nightstand and puts them on, blocking out the sound of John's frantic laughter.

INT. FRONT PORCH - NIGHT

John, now both amused and alarmed, tries to shoo the dogs away, but they persist in licking the honey off his backside. He bursts into fits of laughter mixed with cries for help.

JOHN
(laughing and panicked)
Lisa! Lisa, please! Help me get rid of these dogs!

The dogs, oblivious to John's pleas, continue to enjoy their impromptu feast. John's laughter grows more frantic and desperate.

Lisa lies in bed, smiling to herself as she hears John's voice growing more and more frenzied. She adjusts her earmuffs, blocking out the sound, and settles into her pillow with a contented sigh.

LISA
(satisfied)
Finally, a peaceful night's sleep.

Lisa closes her eyes, ready to enjoy the rest of her night undisturbed by John's predicament, while John's laughter and pleas echo in the background.

The sun shines brightly on the front porch as John, still stuck in the pet door and now with remnants of honey on his backside, awaits the morning's arrival. He looks disheveled and exhausted from the night's ordeal.

After sleeping in, Lisa walks by, she notices John's desperate expression and hears his plea for help.

JOHN
(desperate)
Lisa, please! Help me! I haven't done anything wrong!

Lisa stops and looks at him, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

LISA
(teasingly)
Oh, I know, John. That's exactly why it's so funny!

She playfully tickles John under his chin, causing him to squirm and laugh in his confined position.

JOHN
(still pleading)
Come on, Lisa, enough is enough. Let me out of here!

LISA
(laughing)
Oh, don't worry, my dear. I'll free you soon enough. Just trying to savor the moment a little longer.

With a playful smile, Lisa pats John on the head before walking away, leaving him in his absurd predicament.

JOHN
(calling after her)
Lisa, please!

But Lisa continues walking, enjoying the humor of the situation, and leaving John to his captivity.

John remains stuck in the pet door, his frustration mounting as Lisa seems to find amusement in his predicament. He watches as Lisa returns to the front porch, carrying a chair with her. She places it near the door, then starts removing her shoes and socks, revealing her bare feet.

LISA
(smiling mischievously)
You know, John, I realized something. You've never kissed my feet before, have you?

John's eyes widen in surprise, unable to believe what he just heard.

JOHN
(disbelieving)
Are you serious, Lisa? This is not the time for games like these!

LISA
(teasingly)
Oh, but it's the perfect time, my dear. You're in no position to refuse, after all.

She wiggles her toes playfully, teasing John with her bare feet.

JOHN
(angry)
This is ridiculous, Lisa! Just help me get out of here!

LISA
(teasingly)
Oh, where's the fun in that? Now, come on, pucker up those lips and show me some foot affection!

Lisa giggles and extends her foot towards John's face, expecting him to comply with her request.

John, feeling a mixture of frustration, resignation, and a desire to finally be freed from his confinement, reluctantly gives in to Lisa's demands. He takes a deep breath and, with a defeated expression, leans forward to kiss her foot.

JOHN
(grudgingly)
Fine. But this is the last time I play along with your ridiculous games.

Lisa watches with a mischievous grin as John presses a quick, awkward kiss against her foot. She playfully wiggles her toes, encouraging him to show more enthusiasm.

LISA
(teasingly)
Come on, John. Show some enthusiasm! Make it a proper kiss.

John lets out a sigh of exasperation, realizing he has little choice in the matter. He takes another breath and, mustering a hint of reluctant enthusiasm, he leans forward once again. This time, he places a more deliberate and slightly longer kiss on Lisa's foot.

JOHN
(resigned)
There. Are you satisfied now?

Lisa laughs, enjoying John's compliance, and withdraws her foot.

LISA
(amused)
Oh, that's much better. You're learning, John.

Lisa continues to revel in John's compliance and takes the opportunity to further extend her playful demands. She smirks mischievously at John.

LISA
(teasingly)
Oh, John, that was just the beginning. Now, I want you to kiss each toe and give them compliments.

John's frustration grows, but he realizes that resisting Lisa's requests might only prolong his predicament. With a resigned sigh, he turns his attention to Lisa's toes.

JOHN
(reluctantly)
Fine, but let's make this quick.

John leans forward to kiss each toe, one by one. As he completes each kiss, he compliments Lisa's toes, though with a tinge of sarcasm.

JOHN
(muttering)
You have the most extraordinary toes, my dear. They're truly a sight to behold.

Lisa giggles at John's tone, enjoying his reluctant participation in her playful game.

LISA
(amused)
Oh, I'm glad you appreciate them, John. Your compliments are simply charming.

John finishes the last toe, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and relief.

JOHN
(slightly irritated)
There, are we done now? Can we move on from this?

LISA
(grinning)
Oh, not just yet, my dear. There's still more fun to be had. But for now, let's leave it at that.

Lisa steps back, her playful demeanor still intact. She glances at John, who remains stuck in the pet door, and winks mischievously before turning to walk away.

LISA
(teasingly)
Don't worry, John. I'll free you soon. But until then, enjoy your time in the spotlight.

John's frustration lingers as Lisa retreats, leaving him to contemplate his current situation, kissed toes and all.

Suddenly, Lisa reappears outside, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

LISA
(teasingly)
Oh, John, I couldn't resist coming back for one more surprise.

She approaches him, her hand extended towards his backside. With a wicked grin, she gives it a playful tickle, causing John to squirm in his confined position.

JOHN
(indignant)
Lisa, this is crossing the line! Enough is enough!

Lisa ignores his protests and turns to face the street.

LISA
(raising her voice)
Attention, everyone! Gather 'round! Have a go at smacking John's backside!

Passersby stop in their tracks, intrigued by Lisa's invitation. Curiosity and amusement fill the air as they approach the front porch.

John's eyes widen in horror as he realizes what Lisa is about to unleash.

JOHN
(panicked)
No, Lisa! Don't do this! Please!

But it's too late. The passersby, curious and willing to partake in the spectacle, line up and take turns playfully smacking John's bare backside.

Laughter and applause fill the scene as John's humiliation reaches its peak. He struggles in vain to break free, but the pet door holds him captive.

Lisa stands at the side, thoroughly amused by the chaos she has orchestrated.

LISA
(laughing)
Oh, John, don't be such a spoilsport! Embrace the hilarity!

With a final taunting laugh, Lisa steps back, reveling in the chaos she has created, as the passersby continue to take their turns, finding amusement in the unusual spectacle.

As the passersby eagerly take their turns smacking John's honey-coated backside, Lisa takes out her phone and begins recording the chaotic scene. She laughs with delight, finding amusement in the absurdity of the situation.

LISA
(excitedly)
This is priceless! I have to capture every moment of this!

Lisa focuses her camera on John, who is still trapped and struggling to break free. The laughter and jeers from the onlookers only add to his humiliation.

JOHN
(desperate)
Lisa, please! Stop recording and help me get out of here!

Lisa continues filming, thoroughly enjoying the spectacle.

LISA
(teasingly)
Oh, John, you know I can't resist capturing moments like these. Besides, it's too entertaining to pass up!

She moves around, capturing different angles and close-ups of the passersby participating in the action, their laughter echoing in the background.

John's frustration and embarrassment reach new heights as the video recording continues, with Lisa not showing any signs of helping him escape the situation.

JOHN
(angry)
This is a complete invasion of privacy, Lisa! Put that phone down and help me

She continues to document the scene, occasionally joining in the laughter of the passersby.

Lisa's impish delight shines through as she relishes in the chaos she has orchestrated, capturing every hilarious moment on her phone.

INT. FRONT PORCH - MORNING

As the passersby continue to enjoy the spectacle of smacking John's honey-coated backside, two individuals, a man and a woman, approach the scene. Intrigued, they direct their attention to Lisa, who is still recording the whole ordeal on her phone.

MAN
(curious)
Hey, this looks like quite the show! Mind if we join in on the fun?

LISA
(grinning)
Not at all! In fact, I have a special request for you two. How about tickling John's feet?

The man and woman exchange mischievous glances, their interest piqued by Lisa's proposition.

WOMAN
(excited)
Tickling his feet? That sounds hilarious! Count us in!

Lisa gives them a nod of approval, signaling her consent to their request.

LISA
(encouragingly)
Go right ahead. Have some fun with it!

The man and woman crouch down near John, their hands poised to tickle his helpless feet. John's eyes widen with a mix of dread and disbelief as they prepare to execute Lisa's whimsical command.

JOHN
(desperate)
No, no! Please, don't!

But his plea falls on deaf ears as the man and woman commence their tickling assault. Laughter erupts from both the passersby and Lisa, who continues to capture the moment on her phone.

John squirms and thrashes, his laughter blending with the amusement of the onlookers. He realizes he has no choice but to endure the tickling torment until someone decides to release him from his confinement.

Amidst the ongoing tickling torment and John's uncontrollable laughter, Lisa decides to leave the passersby to continue the amusement as she makes her way back into the house from the back entrance. The laughter echoes behind her as she enters.

Inside the house, the sounds of John's maniacal laughter reach Lisa's ears. She turns and feigns surprise at the sight of John, still stuck in the pet door, laughing uncontrollably.

LISA
(jokingly)
Oh, John! Is something the matter? I hope you're having a good time out there!

She leans against the doorway, a playful grin dancing on her lips, relishing in the absurdity of the situation.

JOHN
(between laughter)
Lisa, please! Enough is enough! Help me out of here!

Lisa chuckles, finding amusement in John's pleas.

LISA
(teasingly)
Oh, John, don't worry. I'll free you soon enough. But until then, enjoy the tickling and the attention. It's not every day you get such a unique experience, right?

John's laughter subsides momentarily, replaced by a mixture of frustration and resignation.

JOHN
(defeated)
This is unbelievable, Lisa. I can't believe you find this so entertaining.

LISA
(smiling mischievously)
Well, that's the beauty of it, isn't it? The unexpected and the joy of pushing boundaries. Now, I'll leave you to your laughter. It's quite contagious, you know.

She winks playfully before turning away and disappearing deeper into the house, leaving John to continue his tickling-induced laughter.

INT. LIVING ROOM - MORNING

Lisa enters the cozy living room, a sense of satisfaction lingering from the chaos she orchestrated outside. She settles onto the couch, placing her phone on the coffee table. Grabbing a book from the nearby shelf, she opens it to a marked page and begins to read, seemingly engrossed in her own world.

As she flips through the pages, a faint sound of John's distant laughter reaches her ears. She pauses for a moment, contemplating her next move. Lisa knows deep down that she should probably free John from his confined and humiliating position. However, a mischievous smirk dances on her lips, revealing her lack of desire to do so.

LISA
(to herself)
He'll be fine out there for a little longer. It's all in good fun, right?

She shrugs, succumbing to the temptation of indulging in her own leisure rather than attending to John's predicament. The sound of his laughter continues to float in the air, a constant reminder of his ongoing ordeal.

LISA
(muttering)
Besides, a little discomfort never hurt anyone. It's all part of the game.

Lisa returns her attention to her book, the words on the pages captivating her as she becomes immersed in the story. As the minutes tick by, Lisa's amusement in John's predicament lingers, mixing with a sense of satisfaction that she has successfully executed her playful pranks. Lisa continues to indulge in her leisurely reading when she hears her phone hum with a text alert. The alert is from a job app with an ad for a local mobile tattoo artist named Roxy. A mischievous grin spreads across Lisa's face as an idea forms in her mind.

Without wasting any time, Lisa opens the app and sends a request. After submitting her address, she sets up an appointment for Roxy to visit her home as soon as possible.

Time passes, and her phone chimes, signaling Roxy's arrival. Lisa rushes to the street from the backdoor, greeting the tattoo artist with a friendly smile.

LISA
(enthusiastically)
Roxy, so glad you're here! Come on in. Just setup right here.

Roxy sets up her equipment, placing it near John's still honey-covered backside. John, still stuck in the pet door, wonders why the smacking and tickling abruptly stopped. Though he knew it would probably not be good.

JOHN
(warily)
Lisa, what's going on? What are you planning now?

Lisa speaks to John through the door, her mischievous grin never leaving her face.

LISA
(teasingly)
Don't worry, John. I'm finally going to help you out, but not without giving you something to remember this experience by.

John's eyes widen, uncertainty filling his expression as Roxy prepares her tattooing equipment.

LISA
(to Roxy)
Go ahead, Roxy. Give him something memorable, something he won't forget.

Roxy nods and gets to work, creating an unforgettable tattoo on John's backside. John squirms, a mix of discomfort and anxiety coursing through him.

JOHN
(protesting)
Lisa, this is going too far! Please, call off the tattooing!

Lisa chuckles, her amusement apparent as she watches Roxy work.

LISA
(teasingly)
Oh, John, don't be such a killjoy. A little permanent ink won't hurt. Consider it a lasting reminder of our playful adventures.

As Roxy continues with the tattooing process, Lisa stands by, reveling in the culmination of her mischievous plan.

Roxy meticulously completes the tattooing process, carefully adding the final touches to the design on John's backside. Lisa watches with anticipation, eager to see the end result.

Finally, Roxy steps back, wiping her brow with a satisfied smile.

ROXY
(admiring her work)
All done! That's quite a unique design you've got there.

Lisa approaches John, her eyes scanning the tattooed artwork on his backside. A mix of mischief and satisfaction lights up her face.

LISA
(excitedly)
Just perfect. It's exactly what I had in mind.

John cranes his neck, attempting to catch a glimpse of the tattoo, his curiosity tinged with a touch of apprehension.

JOHN
(nervously)
Lisa, what did you have her tattoo on me?

Lisa's mischievous smile widens as she leans closer to inspect the artwork.

LISA
(teasingly)
Oh, John, it's a little surprise. You'll see soon enough.

She turns to Roxy, expressing her gratitude.

LISA
(to Roxy)
Thank you, Roxy. You've captured the essence of this whole experience beautifully.

Roxy nods, pleased with her work.

ROXY
(always up for a unique challenge)
It was my pleasure. I'm glad I could be a part of your playful adventure.

Lisa turns back to John, her mischievous gaze fixed on him. She invites Roxy in through the back.

Lisa, fueled by her mischievous nature, fetches John's wallet from a nearby table and withdraws a wad of cash. She walks over to Roxy, who is still admiring her tattooing handiwork, and extends the money towards her.

LISA
(grinning)
Roxy, you've been such a sport. As a token of my appreciation, I have something for you.

Roxy looks at the cash with surprise and gratitude.

ROXY
(taken aback)
Wow, thank you! I wasn't expecting this.

Lisa smirks, relishing in the pleasure of her playful antics.

LISA
(teasingly)
Consider it an extra reward for your unique contribution to our little adventure.

Roxy accepts the cash with a grateful smile, appreciating the unexpected bonus.

ROXY
(thankful)
I'm honored. Thank you again, Lisa.

Lisa's mischievous gaze shifts back to John, who is still stuck in the pet door, awaiting his fate.

LISA
(playfully)
Now, there's one more thing we must do to fully show our appreciation, Roxy.

Roxy raises an eyebrow, intrigued by Lisa's suggestion.

ROXY
(curiously)
Oh? And what might that be?

Lisa pulls a chair in front of John and instructs Roxy to take a seat. Roxy, still wearing her big boots and thick black socks, follows Lisa's guidance.

LISA
(teasingly)
Roxy, I think it's time for a little unconventional foot pampering session. John, I want you to start kissing Roxy's feet and not stop until she's had enough.

John's eyes widen in disbelief and embarrassment at Lisa's request. Roxy looks at Lisa, surprised but slightly intrigued by the audacious proposition.

JOHN
(stammering)
Lisa, come on. This is going too far!

LISA
(teasingly)
Oh, John, it's all in good fun. Don't worry, Roxy won't mind. It's just a way to show our appreciation.

Roxy smirks playfully, seemingly open to the idea.

ROXY
(amused)
Well, if it's all in good fun, who am I to say no?

Roxy begins unlacing her big leather boots and strips off her thick black socks.

Lisa grins mischievously, fully embracing the unconventional nature of their playful adventure.

LISA
(teasingly)
That's the spirit! Now, John, start kissing those feet and don't stop until Roxy decides it's enough.

John sighs, realizing he has little choice in the matter. With a mix of reluctance and resignation, he leans forward, ready to embark on yet another unexpected and amusing task.

John reluctantly bends down, preparing to fulfill Lisa's whimsical request of kissing Roxy's feet. As he leans in, his mind begins to wander, noting the differences between Roxy's feet and Lisa's. His internal monologue expresses his discomfort and misery.

John's ordeal of kissing Roxy's feet finally comes to an end as Lisa, with a mischievous grin, unlocks the pet door and sets him free. John, feeling a mix of relief and apprehension, rushes to the bathroom to assess the damage done to his rear end.

As he stands in front of the mirror, his heart pounding, he slowly turns around to catch a glimpse of the tattoo that Lisa and Roxy had inked on him. His eyes widen in shock and humiliation as the message comes into view.

In bold and permanent letters, the tattoo reads:

"Property of Lisa!"

Very interesting that AI could write a story with so many different erotic interests in it. :devil:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back