• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa's Ticklish Intervention

powerplay110

TMF Expert
Another blast from the past from a few years ago... some of the names are changed and photos blurred out. Let's just say her tickle therapy worked!

Lisa's depression and anxiety was still an issue and she would often fight it, trying to cover it up. She was VERY stubborn... not to mention BAT SHIT CRAZY! But underneath she was a beautiful soul inside and out! I treated her to a dinner and we snuggled up for a movie. I took the opportunity to give her some therapy.

I started rubbing her feet. She was wearing thick crew socks. Her feet were sore from those sexy hot shot badass boots of hers. She wiggled her feet saying, "I don't let anyone touch my feet other than when I get a pedicure so you're lucky!" She said.

I teased... "Are you ticklish?"

She jerked her feet, protesting, "HEY! NO IM NOT! DON'T YOU DARE!"

It was too late... as I lightly ran my fingers up and down her sensitive feet.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAHAHAPP BABYY NONO OK OKOK IM SORRY I AM TICKLISH ESPECIALLY MY FEET THEY ARE THE WORST HEHEEHH ITS TORTURE HEHEHEHEHEHE NOT FAIRRHEHEHE," she begged.

"Lisa, you've had this coming for a long time... we have to make sure you're not sad anymore and decrease the symptoms of your anxiety and depression... . "coochie cochie coo... awe a lady in her mid thirties is soooo ticklish tickle tickle tickle..." I teased as I wrapped her ankles in my arms. Her feet weren't going anywhere!

"NOOO HEHEHEHEHEH AHAHAH NOOOOO Power PLEAHAHASE STOPEHEPEHEP IT TICKLESHEHEHEHE," she begged.

I spent a few more minutes tickling her feet... look at her reactions. She was so composed... and relaxed before crumbling to tickle torture. Feeling confident she could handle anything which she can despite having such ticklish feet! As much as she hated being tickled, I did it in a way where she was actually getting pleasure and super turned on. Look at the facial expressions and hand movement. That say's enough!

Soon the socks came off... I tickled her bare feet... then the pants came off.... along with the undies and top. I tickled and lickled her naked body all over while she soaked the bedsheets with herself before the rock hard throbbing!

She felt much happier after that... we both did!

Glad to say she is doing very well and NO she is NOT available. Just sharing this wonderful moment so please don't ask me specific's about her. Comments are more than welcome! :)

Attachments

• Lisa_Intervention_1.png
    Lisa_Intervention_1.png
    285.4 KB · Views: 207
  • Lisa_Intervention_2.png
    Lisa_Intervention_2.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Lisa_Intervention_3.png
    Lisa_Intervention_3.png
    162 KB · Views: 157
  • Lisa_Intervention_4.png
    Lisa_Intervention_4.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Lisa_Intervention_5.png
    Lisa_Intervention_5.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Lisa_Intervention_6.png
    Lisa_Intervention_6.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Lisa_Intervention_7.png
    Lisa_Intervention_7.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Lisa_Intervention_8.png
    Lisa_Intervention_8.png
    211.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Lisa_Intervention_9.png
    Lisa_Intervention_9.png
    549.3 KB · Views: 206
It sounds like you really helped Lisa and had a wonderful time yourself. :bouncybou
A classic win-win situation. :D

Tickle Therapy to the rescue! Thanks for taking the time to post yet another lovely memory

y
Another blast from the past from a few years ago... some of the names are changed and photos blurred out. Let's just say her tickle therapy worked!

Lisa's depression and anxiety was still an issue and she would often fight it, trying to cover it up. She was VERY stubborn... not to mention BAT SHIT CRAZY! But underneath she was a beautiful soul inside and out! I treated her to a dinner and we snuggled up for a movie. I took the opportunity to give her some therapy.

I started rubbing her feet. She was wearing thick crew socks. Her feet were sore from those sexy hot shot badass boots of hers. She wiggled her feet saying, "I don't let anyone touch my feet other than when I get a pedicure so you're lucky!" She said.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAHAHAPP BABYY NONO OK OKOK IM SORRY I AM TICKLISH ESPECIALLY MY FEET THEY ARE THE WORST HEHEEHH ITS TORTURE HEHEHEHEHEHE NOT FAIRRHEHEHE," she begged.

"Lisa, you've had this coming for a long time... we have to make sure you're not sad anymore and decrease the symptoms of your anxiety and depression... . "coochie cochie coo... awe a lady in her mid thirties is soooo ticklish tickle tickle tickle..." I teased as I wrapped her ankles in my arms. Her feet weren't going anywhere!

"NOOO HEHEHEHEHEH AHAHAH NOOOOO Power PLEAHAHASE STOPEHEPEHEP IT TICKLESHEHEHEHE," she begged.

I spent a few more minutes tickling her feet... look at her reactions. She was so composed... and relaxed before crumbling to tickle torture. Feeling confident she could handle anything which she can despite having such ticklish feet! As much as she hated being tickled, I did it in a way where she was actually getting pleasure and super turned on. Look at the facial expressions and hand movement. That say's enough!

Soon the socks came off... I tickled her bare feet... then the pants came off.... along with the undies and top. I tickled and lickled her naked body all over while she soaked the bedsheets with herself before the rock hard throbbing!

Glad to say she is doing very well and NO she is NOT available. Just sharing this wonderful moment so please don't ask me specific's about her. Comments are more than welcome

Glad to say she is doing very well and NO she is NOT available. Just sharing this wonderful moment so please don't ask me specific's about her. Comments are more than welcome! :)
y don’t you post the clips?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back