• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Dee!!

Hockeyfeet

TMF Expert
I just got watching a few of her videos. I have to say, this woman is my ALL TIME favorite Lee in the entire tickling Universe!
Whatever happened to her? Is she no longer in the business?
I would pay a kings ransom to tickle her! lol
Love Ya Dee.....call me :dancingbanana::dancingbanana:

Her and Brooke from TA are right there for me. I think Dee had the best facial reactions to tickling I've ever seen. I wish i could tell you what happened to her. My guess is like a lot of tickle fetish models...eventually moved on to something else.

The name is familiar, but I can't quite place it. Which producers did she work with again?

Tickle Abuse. My favorite video of her is Double Dose of Lers. Her cuteness wins me over everytime. "Awww why are you doing this to me? :-( "

Couldn't agree more. Wish she was still doing videos. TA has some amazing clips with her.

I know it's a semi old post, but i'm pretty sure she has her own site/deal going on these days. Try searching for Goddess Dee or something of the like.

Little Dee is an Institution as far as Ticklee's go. She's still around but I don't think she's as active and primarily shoots with Jamie Daniels if not exclusively. She's on IG as someone else pointed out so if you want to get some updated cuteness, I'd start there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back