• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Robin of TC Videos

TC Videos

TMF Regular
QUESTION: What are your top most ticklish spots ie. ribs, stomach, feet,etc?

ANSWER: Well, I am really ticklish all over, but the soles and toes of my feet are what make me giggle uncontrollably!

QUESTION: What was going through your mind the first time you were asked to do a ticking video?

ANSWER: I thought it was a bit strange at first, and I was a little nervous because I had never done anything like this before! Sure I have videos clips on my site, but this was a whole 40 minutes of just me being tickled! Eek! Would I be able to bear it?

QUESTION: What do you think is worse the anticipation of being tickled or actually being tickled?

ANSWER: Both are pretty bad, but actually being ticked is worse, because you can't stop laughing, and you are stuck in that situation, and once you laugh for 5 minutes straight it gets hard to breathe and your sides hurt, and its tough!

QUESTION: For you in particular, is tickling more a silly playful nuisance or is a kind of torture?

ANSWER: My next door neighbor used to stop by my house and he would tickle me for minutes on end. It was such torture!!! It always will be too.

QUESTION: All right, your doing a tickling shoot, the tickler is coming towards you and is about ready to begin tickling. What goes through your mind?

ANSWER: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

QUESTION: Some ticklelphiles like to think of tickling as something sexual or arousing. Do you find tickling arousing?

ANSWER: That depends on 2 things: 1. the tickler 2. where I am being tickled!

QUESTION: Who did you think was the best tickler, ie who got the best reaction out of you?

ANSWER: Only been tickled by one person so far. Can it get worse than what I got?

QUESTION: It seems like most people who are ticklish have one spot, however small it may be, that absolutely drives them wild. Do you and if you do tell where?

ANSWER: I'm not TELLING!!!! But its somewhere in my inner thighs......winkwink

QUESTION: What is worse - a freehands ticklefight between you and someone else or being tied down and tickled, unable to give it back?

ANSWER: Being tied down is worse, because you can't run away!

QUESTION: What do models on the set really think of people who buy these tickling videos - be honest - are we a bunch of nut cases?

ANSWER: Nut cases? hahaha Not at all! Everyone has their fetish, for me, wearing high heels is arousing, even taking pictures is totally erotic! I understand a man's fetish regardless of its nature.

QUESTION: Do you like tickling people? Do you like to go overboard when tickling them and torture them?

ANSWER: I try not to induce tickling, for fear that they will retaliate and realize that I am horribly ticklish and never let me be! But if had a girl tied down, thats a different story, I would make her laugh for hours (among other things)

QUESTION: If you could tie up and tickle any female movie star or entertainer, who would it be and why?

ANSWER: Kirsten Dunst. Who wouldn't want to torture that lucious blond with a good tickle?

QUESTION: Are you planning on making any more tickling videos in the future?

ANSWER: If you all enjoy this first video then, I would love to make more for you!!

Responses like that definatley make me want to see more of her. What a nice girl!

Last edited:
You know, when they put out the first video with Robin in it, I really wasn't to into her. But within a month and seeing the preview clip for it I realized that she was absolutely gorgeous and one of the best ticklees I have ever seen.

All of the tickling video companies find GREAT models, but something about Robin just makes her seem so incredible. I loved the video and am anxiously waiting and hoping for her to shoot a new one!

Keep it up guys, your videos make our lives complete!

TC Videos said:
ANSWER: Only been tickled by one person so far. Can it get worse than what I got?

Would'nt it be great if Priscilla James could give her the once over in a new video? As she says her toes and the soles of her feet are her most ticklish spot (THANK YOU GOD!!!!!:veryhappy) I'd love to see the reaction that Pris's patented tongue between the toes would elicit!

Jim,

I would LOVE to see that video.

I would buy it IMMEDIATELY!!!

I wouldn't even wait for it to come out with preview pics to place my order!

As one of Robins answers she says
ANSWER: I thought it was a bit strange at first, and I was a little nervous because I had never done anything like this before! Sure I have videos clips on my site, but this was a whole 40 minutes of just me being tickled! Eek! Would I be able to bear it?
This means she has a site does anyone know what the site URL is?

I know she could be found on http://pinuppixie.com but that site has all changed now. I also know pictures of her can be seen on http://fotog.net/corpus/index.htm now at http://hotelroomnudes.blogspot.com/ ( I know there is an email address on this site that says email Robin but Im quite sure that will just go to the webmaster of the site, I will give it a try anyway)

Anyone else got any more info?????

Last edited:
Uktickler said:
As one of Robins answers she says This means she has a site does anyone know what the site URL is?

I know she could be found on http://pinuppixie.com but that site has all changed now. I also know pictures of her can be seen on http://fotog.net/corpus/index.htm ( I know there is an email address on this site that says email Robin but Im quite sure that will just go to the webmaster of the site, I will give it a try anyway)

Anyone else got any more info?????

What used to be at pinuppixie.com was this: http://web.archive.org/web/20010927083904/pinuppixie.com/

Sorry, but I couldn't find a current website for Little Robin.

nimrod

Great interview. I really loved her detailed answers. I'd love to see a shot of her feet, tops and soles to see how pretty and ticklish they look. She gave much detail about all my favorite questions to ask about tickling, and it seemed from her answers that her worst tickle spot is my absolute favorite, the toes and soles of the feet. I just love it when a girl's most ticklish spot is her soles and toes! Thanks for posting. Good information to know.

Mitch

Last edited:
Hey Nirod Thanks for the link.

I owe you one man.

Cheers

UKTickler

Uktickler said:
Now how about one of you video producers email her and get her to do another shoot????

If she's ever in England, you can be sure I'll ask.

Well Big Jim you can always email her and ask when shes coming over she seems to be a travelling kinda girl! As far as i can tell from web lobs she has left shes been to spain (may even have lived their for a while) and has also been to the far east!

If your filming in the UK and you need a hand (I can use a camcorder and also know a real lot about making and promoting websites) then just let me know.

hey, anyone know where i can get her video. i am completely lost.

either full video, or just a preview. i am very curious.

www.realtickling.com retails clips of all their old VHS seires and Magic Touch retail DVD compilations of them. You'll have to search for the clips featuring Robin, but they're there.

Last edited:
Different Robin, different company. :p

And be ashamed of yourself for using American spelling! :couch: :D

ok already!
I realised my mistake immediately after having typed it- now that was a great video

LOL Chris you're not getting it. That was a different Robin and a different video and a different company.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back