• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Live Webcam Tickling

Hey I thought of doing this too! Lemme know how it goes and what program you use! :)

nessonite said:
Hey I thought of doing this too! Lemme know how it goes and what program you use! :)

Hello,

Thanks for your reply in www.tickletheater.com

I just posted yesterday in the TMF & Tickle-Theater & have already had 18 responses.

I will be just working my web-cam through either Yahoo messenger or Msn messenger & accepting payment through my pay-pal account.

I will be charging US$10 for 5 minutes.

My husband will be tickling me & I can also tickle my husband live on the web-cam.

You should give the live web-cam tickling a try, if you need any more advice or help please email me at [email protected] or contact me on yahoo messenger Petite_Sharon

Regards,

Petite_Sharon

Good Program

Just a suggestion....there's a good program for webcams called "WebcamXP"..I've used it on occasions. It's a lot faster than Yahoo or whatever you might use. Also, you can set it up on like your IP address like as a website.

Dunno give it a try maybe...have fun.

Is that program only for Windows XP? I run Windows 98se. I'll check it out though. I've used Netmeeting on occasion and the frame rate was phenominal.

(Semi-OT)

Hi, Petite Sharon -- I was wondering if you could give me any info on how I might be able to accept payments thru Pay Pal. I would like to add a voluntary donation button to my future standalone web site (royalfree hosting for the time being).

Thanks, and best of luck with the project,

If you go to PayPal's website it's REALLY simple to use and pretty self explainatory. It's a bit of a hassle to set up an account with the verifying of the bank accound, email, and address, but once you get through that it's simple to set up a donation button. I believe all of the instructions are there on the site. I use Microsoft FrontPage and I downloaded a Paypal Wizard that does it for me :)

Thanks for the info, Nessie :) I never thought to check PayPal's site, LOL!

Happy tickling,

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back