• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lizzy's Revenge on Trisha Uptown (F/F) Second Clip

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
The footage of Trisha being tickled is over 20 minutes long, so I decided to put together another preview clip for you guys. Here's the description again..

Lizzy gets her turn to tickle torture Trisha Uptown. Trisha is extremely ticklish, and Lizzy starts off slowly with the feathers then digs in with her fingers. Curse words fly out of Trisha's mouth as she is helpless to stop Lizzy. What Trisha did to Lizzy to deserve this kind of punishment? This clip is in 720x480 resolution and includes some footage of Trisha being tied up by Lizzy. Produced by Trisha Uptown for Zen Tickling. Feedback is always appreciated, and this may not be the last time I work together with Trisha.. so let me hear it!

I am in love with Trisha's work as a lee of course, and she is a very teasing 'ler. Given the opportunity, I would tickle her to the brink of insanity on those perfect little ticklish feet of hers and let her do the same to me.

Last edited:
I am in love with Trisha's work as a lee of course, and as a very teasing 'ler, and given the opportunity, would tickle her to the brink of insanity on those perfect little ticklish feet of hers and let her do the same to me.

Check out the preview where she tickles Lizzy to see how she treats her victims!

Excellent- Trish has such ticklish underarms-- that's the place to concentrate on for ages!
Great to see her here. Lizzy is sooo evil too-- love her!

Last edited:
Would love to see Trisha tied tighter. Her underarms and feet are dynamite ticklish...........she can really be tormented in those spots. Go for it my friend. :)

Well, the ler should not look into the camera ;-)
Trishas upperarms could be tied above the head, so that her pits get more attention.

I completely agree...I would instantly buy a video of Trisha with her arms stretched over her head and her underarms tickled like crazy. And I mean like secured to the point that she can't pull her arms down at all, and some seriously underarm-focused tickling. That would be the best video to hit this forum in a really long time, and probably one of the best ever.

I completely agree...I would instantly buy a video of Trisha with her arms stretched over her head and her underarms tickled like crazy. And I mean like secured to the point that she can't pull her arms down at all, and some seriously underarm-focused tickling. That would be the best video to hit this forum in a really long time, and probably one of the best ever.

agree with you guys there. I still appreciate the effort to put this video together. This could be the start of some great clips in the future...

She filmed the whole thing herself and I had no idea what the clip would look like until she sent it to me. I gave her access to my membership site so she had some examples of what I was looking for.

Sorry to say it doesn't look like there will be any more clips with Trisha.. the clips just aren't selling well enough to justify the cost.

well, i don´t understand your decision
why did you let them film the clip themselves?
of course that doesn´t work for the first time.
Secondly, it´s not Trisha, that makes the clip not profitable, rather the way, the filming (and lack of arm-stretching) was done.

But well, it´s your decision.

well, i don´t understand your decision
why did you let them film the clip themselves?
of course that doesn´t work for the first time.

She lives in a different state and this is not my full time job, so I let her produce it herself. I may have her do one more if she wants, but it's something I'll have to think about.

I think it will be possible to guide her through what people would like to see for the next job. I really encourage doing another shoot with her as the ticklee with better bondage (particularly for upperbody tickling). From what I can see from her clips, Trisha is one of the most ticklish models and this should be exploited more. It will be worth the investment of time and money IMO.

I think it will be possible to guide her through what people would like to see for the next job. I really encourage doing another shoot with her as the ticklee with better bondage (particularly for upperbody tickling). From what I can see from her clips, Trisha is one of the most ticklish models and this should be exploited more. It will be worth the investment of time and money IMO.

I actually lost money providing these clips, but Trisha is supposed to contact me if she finds another model. I'll probably try one more time and ask her to improve the bondage.

I believe this is going to happen.. I just talked to Trisha today. I'll insist on tighter bondage once she finds another model to work with.

great!!

We (armpit lovers) love to see Trisha get tickled on her armpits since she have her video with Dungeon Maiden.com. Trisha...we all always buy ur video as long as the bondage are tight and the armpit tickling is hard!:blowkiss:

great clip!

i agree, tighter bondage would be great. i love the look on lizzy's face when she's tickling trisha's feet - very cool!

We (armpit lovers) love to see Trisha get tickled on her armpits since she have her video with Dungeon Maiden.com. Trisha...we all always buy ur video as long as the bondage are tight and the armpit tickling is hard!:blowkiss:

I know, I was disappointed as well since armpits are my favorite. I told her the bondage was the only complaint I got, and she laughed. She said whatever she had on the bed there didn't work out as planned, but she'd take care of it in the new clips. She's currently looking for a new model to work with.. I'll let you know when she gets back to me.

Trish

Bring her back in a little cheeleader outfit lying on her tummy with little white socks. Girl dives on her bacl and tickles those feet and a guy helps her sucure them while pulling off those socks. Then tick her head to toe. Love her:)

Lizzy is so hot!

I would just go crazy if Lizzy tickled me like that. And I'd love every minute of it!

:rowfull:

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back