• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LKJ's first time wrapped and tickled - m/f feet

theteam

TMF Master
So my friend LKJ was curious about my set up. So what better way to show her, than to invite her over to give it a try! Here we see her mummification wrapped, boobs exposed, vibrating wand in place, blindfolded and ankles secured in my stocks. Shes not going anywhere soon and her big bare UK size 8s are left exposed and at my mercy. I start with my fingers to guage her reaction, I had no idea how she would react. Met with immediate laughter, I knew I was in for a treat. Especially when she says “I wasnt prepared” through fits of laughter.I keep using my fingers to keep her laughing and boobs jiggling, when eventually she tells me shes not ticklish… Not sure I believe her, do you? As I work her big soles over with my fingers, for some one who claims they arent ticklish, she sure laughs a lot. Then tells me I should give her a warning before tickling her. Who knew? I keep up with my fingers until I try out feathers between her toes. Getting a little reaction, I switch ends and stroke her soles with the quill. Once again Im met with her laughter.

Up next I use Pulsar electric toothbrushes to keep her giggling. Once I bring out the grooming gloves, she struggles to get her words out through laughing, which of course I tease her about it! The 3D hairbrush greets her big soles and creates even more laughter and struggling to speak. Then its time for the exfolating mitts, which dont disappoint. while setting up my camera again, I switched on the vibrating wand that is strapped between her legs. She was forced to orgasm before I could finish setting up, but I did catch me tickle her straight after(Dont worry, I caught plenty of them in her next video.) Of course I had to take advantage of that post orgasm sensitivity. You can hear how much more sensitive her feet are after that as my fingers tickle her soles, keeping her in fits of laughter. She took it all really well for her first time, especially not being sure how she would react. More of LKJ soon!

J1.jpgJ2.jpg

Preview in the link here

Damn ! Mummy wrapped and stocks? And, she is ACTUALLY ticklish. Also, nice breasts.

Damn ! Mummy wrapped and stocks? And, she is ACTUALLY ticklish. Also, nice breasts.

Can't have her squirming away! Yeah definitely no fake reactions here! This is her first time, but on her next video she laughs even more!

wow those are real ticklish reactions lol ha cute bare feet out open like that will get good tickling lol ha find more cute ticklish girls tickle them silly all day lol ha

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back