• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LKJ’s Hooded Orgasms and Tickles - M/F upperbody

theteam

TMF Master
LKJ is back and in her usual predicament, mummification wrapped, vibe strapped in place, hooded and ankles locked in my stocks. This time I plan to make her orgasm lots before tickling her upper body. I start with the vibrating wand on and only afew seconds in you see her have a toe curling forced orgasm, hearing her orgasmic moans. The wand stays on and in less than 15 seconds, shes at it again with another toe curling orgasm. Watch as she scrunches her feet up as she is mad to cum. I get close to her face and boobs as the wand keeps doing its job, ocassionally teasing her nipples.

Keep watching as all she can do is lay there and be forced to cum herself silly. How many orgasms do you count? Back to teasing her boobs and nipples. Hearing her moan in pleasure as I tease her. Nothing she can do as the pleasure and orgasms keep coming. Finally after all those orgasms, she is at her most sensitive and after a little more nipple teasing, its time for tickles! Her armpits feel the wrath of my fingers digging in. Her arms wrapped by her side means she cant get my fingers out once they are under her arms and wriggling away. Youll hear her get hysterical, which normally isnt hard anyway, but post orgasm it tickles her even more!

HoodedOrgasmTickle1.jpgHoodedOrgasmTickle2.jpgHoodedOrgasmTickle3.jpgHoodedOrgasmTickle4.jpgHoodedOrgasmTickle5.jpg

Video preview at https://genuinetickling.com/produit/lkjs-hooded-orgasms-and-tickles/

umm now that is some hot tickling there big bobs sticking out you just want tickle them like crazy .

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back