• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Logos 2

ForgottenTcklr01.gif

A challenge eh Uni..watch me........

Ven

No prob Krokus.........

It was fun.....

Another for primetime.............

primey009.gif

COOL!!!!!!! thanks Ven!!!! now, if i could only remember how to put that image into my signature field. can i get some help??

Primetime....to add one of the pics to your sig...go to edit profile and type the addy of the pic within the code. Just add the slash before IMG in the second.

The addy for the first pic is... [url]http://www.boomspeed.com/venray1/primet001.gif.[/url] The addy for the second is... [url]http://www.boomspeed.com/venray1/primey009.gif.[/url] Have fun!

Ann

One for flatfoot........

flatfoot.gif

and we mustn't forget............

myriads.gif

Both the work of the gifted Venraya.....

Ven

thanks again for the logos Venray!!! i will use them both from now on, along with my original picture from time to time.... thanks again!!!!

Hey there! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I can sometimes (sometimes?) be a little slow. It was very nice of you to design a logo for me, but, being almost totaly computer illiterate, and not so good in other areas, I have no idea of how to add it to my signature. Ask Sunrise. She will tell you how helpless I am. Oh, sure, I can get to the chat room, and many other places on the web, and just today I learned, with a bit of luck, how to play a CD on my hard drive. Other than that, I have NO idea what I'm doing, but I do appreciate it! Thanks again!

:veryhappy Whoa! Thank you guys, so much! That flat-footed little blue dude ploddin' along with a purpose is awesome! You couldn't have prepared a better logo. I can't thank you guys enough!

You just need to pop the / inside the bracket, DT....[/IMG] THen, you'll be all set.;)

Ann

Flatfoot said:
:veryhappy Whoa! Thank you guys, so much! That flat-footed little blue dude ploddin' along with a purpose is awesome! You couldn't have prepared a better logo. I can't thank you guys enough!

Glad you like it! :D

Ven & Venraya

Hey, Venray...

Since I have no ability to create these logos, I seldom check this thread, but I noticed that you created me a logo. Thanks a million, I will put this in my signature. You two are incredible!!!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back