• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Logos 2

BigJim said:
I'll see if Ray can come up with an animated Hulk using a Yellow Feather first,lol then I'll replace the old one. I was quite attatched to the old one bcause the two links were important.

I agree.....maybe one of us can come up with logos for the groups....save some of the text. Hmmm...A flag with "yahoo" on it or some such thing?

Ann

TicklingDuo said:

ROFL! Yes....now put everything back! Well, maybe not EVERYthing. :p

Ann

Is it safe to assume that my old sig was causing irritation in more than one quarter?

BigJim said:
Is it safe to assume that my old sig was causing irritation in more than one quarter?

Only to the eyes, Jim. :p Actually, I think it would be more noticed if it were a bit less busy. I think the links were lost in all that text.

Ann

TicklingDuo said:

Only to the eyes, Jim. :p Actually, I think it would be more noticed if it were a bit less busy. I think the links were lost in all that text.

Ann

That might be a good point Ann. What about the gifs though? I admit I collect them like medals, but I was hoping that only one of them was big enough to take time to load. What do you think?

That may be a good point, Jim. I know Ray & Tracy are trying to keep files as small as possible. But, with a lot of them, it may prove to be problematic. Maybe your own logo and the 2 for the groups...leaving out the feathers and stocks? You can always insert them in specific posts. <shrug> Just a thought.

I wonder if one of our great mods could address the whole sig pic issue and refresh our memories on the rules thereof so we don't go doing something that will cause system overloads or other difficulties.

Ann

Give Venraya a bit of time Jim as she is attempting to put all of them into one animated image.....

Ray

Re: A Logo?

Tabooqui said:
Do you only make them for people who post a lot, or can anyone maybe request one?:confused:

We will attempt to make one for anyone who wants one....:D

# of posts matters not...

Ven

Cool beans, Ray. Leave it to Tracy! I'm sure she'll have fun coming up with something.

Ann

venray1 said:
Give Venraya a bit of time Jim as she is attempting to put all of them into one animated image.....

Ray

Thanks Ven, I appreciate it. How many of them is she trying to incorperate?

All of the anims into one and your sig has more than hurt feelings..twit!...put the bigjim4 logo back up..lol

Ray

May I request one, oh mighty Vens?

If it helps, I have a link to the font I would like:
http://members.aol.com/mikehleec/misc/misc.htm
It's the one called Stormbringer halfway down the page. (Shameless self-promotion: I helped make it.)

I'm not certain about a graphic though. (Klingon Bird-of-Prey de-cloaking? Spinning TARDIS? Batsignal?) I suppose a basic Warp Drive/Hyperspace/Temporal Vortex/Big-Blue-Swirly-Thing-In-Space effect would be best.

One for Cheshire......

CheshireCat1.gif

Incredible work, Venray and Venraya!

Wow! To say your work is impressive is an understatement. Would I be out of line to request that you guys make a personal logo for me? I would greatly appreciate it, and would be forever indebted to you.

Flatfoot.....

not out of line at all..we like doing this for anyone who wants us too

Ven

MadKalnod....

This is what we came up with so far....

<center>
madkalnod.gif
</center>

Ven

Looking good, guys! Can't wait to see some of the other goodies you come up with!

Ann

Thanks Ann..and thank you for the GREAT pics you emailed today...some of those will make awesome logos...Venraya will be toying with them tonight while we watch Spiderman....

Ven

Re: MadKalnod....

venray1 said:
This is what we came up with so far....

<center>
madkalnod.gif
</center>

Ven

Suh-weeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it and want to have its baby!

Ah, the venerable and classic D-7 K'T'Inga-class battlecruiser(M Variant), pride of the Klingon Defense Forces for almost two centuries. Definitely one of my favorite starships ever, up there with the Imperial TIE Defender heavy assault starfighter and the Narn G'Quan-class heavy cruiser.

I can't find a Klingon word for thanks, but I salute you, Venray!

Qapla'!

venray1 said:
Thanks Ann..and thank you for the GREAT pics you emailed today...some of those will make awesome logos...Venraya will be toying with them tonight while we watch Spiderman...
Ven

Glad to help out, Ray. You guys do all the real work, though. ;)

Ann

Neato keeno...

But you can't find one for me I bet :p

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back