• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lois Griffin dominates Alexander Cabot III, expanded (F/M-feet).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Characters from "Family Guy" and "Josie and the Pussycats" respectively.

Credit to YouTuber Erin G. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5b8rSMf8VVQOMw4ZuUkLg for the inspiration. Prior to seeing Erin's own treatment of the theme, I had no idea the incident existed. This expansion is extremely brief compared to my previous videos, though about as lengthy as the material would allow. Lois is only in it at all by virtue of her convenient attire and pose. As with most of the entries in this series, the video will look best on a smaller screen: phones recommended.

Link to YouTube video: https://youtu.be/CrvWQBfWuOo

Thanks so much, Oboy! So glad you liked the voicework! I was doing it myself this time!

anytime, any others we should be looking forward to next? ;3

Nothing specific. I've run short of really good candidates, clips that offer opportunities for the kind of extended sessions I prefer to do. I may try to string several shorter ones together, but I need to figure out a framework that makes sense. Plenty of time to work that out, though. Thanks so much for asking!

thank you for making a f/m clip!
please consider more.

steve

Thank you Steve! Yeah, it’s about time the guys got an equal chance! And it does double the opportunity for raw material; i now remember there’s a terrific, really lengthy, intense m/m tickle scene at the beginning of the second episode of the “Urusei Yatsura” series that would be ideal for expansion/ reinterpretation! If only I can find a copy of it, hopefully one without subtitles… well, if not that, definitely something else!

Thank you Milagros! :D Much appreciated! If the scene can inspire that kind of reaction, I’m mightily pleased!

I'll take your preference under advisement, Steve, but can't guarantee not to take on any opportunity that comes along regardless of orientation. If I went strictly by my personal favorites, there likely wouldn't be any ?/m at all. That said, if you happen to have any particular favored f/m cartoon clips, let me know about 'em and I'll scope them out to see if they hold any potential for expansion. As stated earlier, I'm a bit stymied for fresh choice... would appreciate anyone's suggestions as long as they don't involve underage participants.

Thank you Amistad! I appreciate your perspective! It'd please me if this series has a little something for everybody by the time I finally run out of either material or inspiration. The presence of one option doesn't negate the others... folks can gravitate toward the stuff they like best and ignore choices that don't interest them. I'm a bit boxed in by the pre-existing nature of the material anyway: Don Turtelli can't magically become Donna when he and his victim share shots together. Not that I'd want to do much of that anyway. A lot of these encounters are iconic... messing with them too much messes with their significance.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back