• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Appreciation Clip: H&K and Bri Double Tickled! (f/f, m/f, all over)

quinn65

Verified
Ok let's give this a shot. Here's a free download for all you TMF'ers out there, hosted on sendspace. I think it should work for everyone, but if there are any problems please post them here or pm me and we'll figure out a plan B.

This is a thank-you to everyone who's bought one of our clips or provided feedback or criticism here on the forum. This is from the heart...from me and the LOL staff, in particular the LOLOL (Ladies of LOL - thanks hivoltage! :)). We're having a blast, and while we're small and probably always will be, there's no way we could even do this much without support and input from all of you. :bowing:

There were those among us who were a little hesitant to try this whole clip store idea, not having a feel for what kind of community this is. But all of us have seen, not only in public postings but private messages, what a class act this group can be. Everything we've seen so far has been polite, respectful, sincere, creative, and at times absolutely hilarious. And by the way guys, I've passed along (almost) every suggestion, compliment, and marriage proposal to the LOLOL, and they're always very appreciative and flattered. It's been a pleasure so far and I hope there's a lot more to come.

Enough rambling, here's the link...and, uh, more rambling. This is a clip we attempted one night to satisfy a request for multiple ticklees. Bri had just finished a long foot tickling session, and she and H&K decided they were ready to give this a shot. Out came the cots, down went the ladies, and we also suited up a new helper, who immediately became "The Tickle Ninja"...you'll see why. Anyway, as David started in on H&K, the Ninja went full body on poor Bri and just completely floored her (if that's possible when you're tied to a cot). Bri went under and just couldn't recover. If you're a Bri fan, you know how tough she is...she'll cave but come back for more...but this was too much. After about 2 minutes she safeworded out for the evening. Can't blame her, she's still a trooper.

So, finally, here you go, and thanks again from all of us:

::: see below :::

The link should be near the bottom-center of the page. It's about a 2 minute clip. Hope it works!

Enjoy...

-Q.

Last edited:
Hey, btw, just to be clear...we did not tickle Bri past her safeword. She yellow-lighted us just before the break in the clip, and then let us try again. The last minute or so is the next bit before she went red (just past the end of the clip), at which point we stopped for the night.

Bri was fine, the great god Juju was in his tree, and all was right with the world. ;) It won't be long I'm sure before Bri is back and doing more clips.

Pax,
-Q.

thank you

Thank you!

I think I heard H&K request lotion for her foot tickling. To make it tickle more...? To make it more pleasurable... ?

Hot.

Thank you!

I think I heard H&K request lotion for her foot tickling. To make it tickle more...? To make it more pleasurable... ?

Hot.

Aside from Elaine, who has appeared as a 'ler in some earlier clips, H&K is LOL's most feared foot tickler. Her secret (same as Elaine's actually) is the copious use of lotion. If I can ever get Jackie's barefoot clips edited, you'll see what I mean!

As a foot tickler artiste, H&K is all about lotion, apparently even when she's the 'lee. ;) It's a funny thing about her...she's a strong Type-A and is always giving instructions, even when she's on the receiving end. Hey, that's why we love her. :smilelove

So to answer your questions, yes and yes. In her expert opinion, it tickles more and is more pleasurable...

-Q.

You guys may only be small, but in all honesty I prefer your clips in every way to MOST of the big names out there.

There's certain companies I don't even bother with looking at their posts - yours on the other hand are usually amazing, and I'll always click right on it when I see you've got something new. Bri especially is pure hottness! My god, what a sexy woman! :wub::wub::wub:

Also, your whole attitude makes me much more inclined to put a few dollars in your pocket than some producers, so long live LOL! :wiseowl:

You guys may only be small, but in all honesty I prefer your clips in every way to MOST of the big names out there.

There's certain companies I don't even bother with looking at their posts - yours on the other hand are usually amazing, and I'll always click right on it when I see you've got something new. Bri especially is pure hottness! My god, what a sexy woman! :wub::wub::wub:

Also, your whole attitude makes me much more inclined to put a few dollars in your pocket than some producers, so long live LOL! :wiseowl:

Hey thanks Sunday! Feedback like yours is one of the reasons we wanted to do something in appreciation. And btw, I'm well into editing Jackie's barefoot clip, and the background laughter is a lot better this time. Better...as in quieter and less frequent. ;)

Take it easy,
-Q.

I clicked on the link and the message sais clip not available.

Thanks for re-posting this so the rest of us could enjoy it. That was so refreshingly real! Well done!

I took far too long in offering my thanks for this clip, so hopefully this will suffice.

THANK YOU! Always nice to see producers giving back to the community.

Thank You Soooooo Much

Can't tell you how much I appreciate the work that you do. Your clips hit the nail on the head for me.....
The utterly playful and friendly scene that you portray is EXACTLY where my interests lie!!!
I think that you should get on the horn and ring up the Tyra Banks show...you would do us all proud!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!

I need certain things flowing when I'm doing my writing and I would like to say your clips really get my... creative juices flowing! Thanks for all your hard work. It's greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey,

Thanks again guys....glad you're enjoying our stuff! We've been away a while but it looks like we'll have some new material on the way later this month, and maybe even some new models.

Take it easy,

-Q.

Will the clip store ever open again? I'm tryna get a copy of the Rhianna mummy wrap revenge clip. i'd happily pay for it. LOL is awesome!

They were great. One of the things that made them great was that the models/'lees were not just girls next door, but professional women next door: teacher, lawyer, etc. That's why they had masks on, so I'm guessing that there was no way they could do this full time in the long term. It was fun to watch though.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back